Mark hyung got a girlfriend?!

The Wish

Chapter Five: Mark hyung got a girlfriend?!


 

“Bambam, go out with me!” Mark and Jackson shouted in unison as they both held each of Bambam’s hand.

 

Yugyeom and Youngjae stares like they were seeing spirits in the living room. How would in the world this two would asked Bambam out. They can just go out together.

 

“Hey,” Jackson cut off the silence as it fell. “I asked him first.”

 

“Jackson, the high pitch tone you used is not working.” Mark said firmly, facing Jackson as he speaks again. “Shut up and wait until Bambam is done with mine.”

 

“You gotta be kidding me.” Jackson mumble in dissatisfied as he turn away, pouting.

 

Mark smirk as Jackson did, he grab the other hand of Bambam as the younger is still frozen. “Go out with me, Bambam. I’ve got something to tell you.”

 

“Wh-what is?” Bambam stutter, face palming himself mentally as he did. It came out weary and he cursed himself for that.

 

“Its kinda embarrassing to tell here in front of them.” Mark blush, completely visibly but then when Mark turn his head to look at Bambam again. “I guess I should tell you this…”

 

Bambam felt himself getting nervous when he caught the glimpse of spark in Mark’s eyes. He was expecting that a brother wouldn’t expect… But Bambam wants Mark to say it.

 

“I love you, Bambam. Not only as a brother but in a romantic way…”


 

…. “Bambam, wake up. School’s gonna start within an hour. You should wake up now.” Bambam shot his eyes open when he felt Jinyoung’s voice while rocking his body.

 

The look on Bambam tells Jinyoung he got returned in realm… “Are you okay?” Jinyoung pat his cheek, making Bambam to jolt as he felt the warm flesh of Jinyoung. He nodded his head as he sit up, looking at his lap as he did.

 

He’s still a girl and that dream seems so realistic to his own eyes.

 

“Breakfast would be ready when you’re done washing up. Dry your hair properly so I can tie it back.”

 

“Alright.” Bambam answer, smiling weakly as Jinyoung left the room.

 

Bambam still had the image of Mark’s face when he said those three words that even Bambam wouldn’t expected but he was expecting that… Deep inside of his heart.

 

Today marks the day of the first day of school. The exciting part about this is that Mark would be the one driving them to school and all of them are now in the same campus.

 

Mark passed his driving test and was excited on driving his car now. He’s still in a bitter atmosphere with Jaebum but things aren’t that awkward anymore in the dining table.

 

Once Bambam is done washing up. He wrap the towel around his body and stare at the mirror. What if his friends would freak out that he turned into a girl? Well, consider the fact that they lied about Bambam’s sudden departure to Thailand- emails of worries started to flood Bambam’s account.

 

“You can do this, Bambam.” He gave himself a confident smile and started to grab the clothes Jinyoung prepared.

 

Meanwhile, in Mark’s room, excitement filled the room as he got out of shower. “Bambam’s wearing a skirt.” He said to himself as he look at the mirror of his bathroom. “Sailor uniform,” He mumbles as the grin took over his face.

 

A knock on the door disturb him with his fantasies and when the door flew open, Jackson, with his snapback hat on, came in like he was the owner of the room.

 

“I came in like a wrecking ball~” Jackson sings as he strode to Mark’s side. “I forgot about the tryouts sheet for Martial Arts Club.”

 

“You should’ve told me that beforehand.” Mark sigh, his excitement suddenly drop down on the floor. “What if the coach filled us out?”

 

“I don’t think so, hyung.” Jackson grins, his infamous grin on his face. “Besides, a newbie is joining us today.”

 

“A newbie?” Mark said, finally facing Jackson as asked.

 

“Yeah, his name is N-n…” Jackson bit his tongue and a groan escape his lips. “I don’t even know how to pronounce his name.”

 

“Get out.” Mark push him out and sigh as Jackson bang on his door.

 

“You’ll regret this! Kicking the Jackson is unacceptable!”

 

“Jackson! The toast is done!” Mark heard Jinyoung shouting downstairs and he felt Jackson sprinting downstairs. Another sigh escaped his lips as Jackson left.

 

Mark fish down his phone from his pocket and stare down on the time he see in the screen. “Bambam…” He said out of the blue as he slid his phone back and sigh.

 

Bambam came down after 10 minutes after taking a lot of time in his room. Jackson gasped at the appearance of Bambam.

 

“You look cute in your uniform.” Jackson said, smiling widely at his brother. “I should start calling you Bammie instead of Bambam.”

 

“Hyung~” Bambam whines, sitting besides Jackson. “I hate being called like that. I still prefer my name.”

 

“But you need to be called like that…” Jinyoung said with a smile, “You’re now Bammie.”

 

A pout of disapproval crept on his lips as he nodded his head, not wanting to argue with his mother.

 

After a minute or so, Mark came with Youngjae on his tail. Mark’s eyes shows that he was also shock, like Jackson a while ago, to Bambam’s uniform.

 

The skirt is too short. Showing Bambam’s bare legs up to the middle of his thigh. It look exactly like the high school’s uniform but… “Mom, don’t you think Bambam’s skirt is too short?”

 

“It’s a skirt.” Jinyoung pauses, only to look at Mark with a slight frown. “I dunno if its appropriate.”

 

“That’s kind of the thing about here.” Jackson said, slightly annoyed when Youngjae ignored him. “You know, just wear your jacket around your waist.”

 

“We’re not wearing a jacket, Jackson.” Said by Mark. “It’s almost spring in here.”

 

“Then bring one.”

 

“It’ll be a bothersome to bring one.”

 

“Why? You’re not the one who’s going to carry it around, right?”

 

The two of them starts to glare each other, either of them tear their eyes away but what bothers Mark the most is that Jackson isn’t like that before. This is the first time Jackson did something like that.

 

“Will you two stop?” Jinyoung sigh, almost too tired to handle everything. “School’s going to be over the next month. Be sure to bring me good grades or else… You all grounded.”

 

“Why all of us?” Youngjae finally join in to the conversation, carrying his mug on his right hand as the other hand had a toast with it.

 

Jinyoung didn’t answer to Youngjae’s question as he speak again, “Yugyeom would be late. I’ll drive him to the school.”

 

“What’s wrong?” Bambam, not really paying attention a while ago, finally caught his attention by the mention of Yugyeom.

 

“He’s too tired. I’ll wake him up later. Now, hurry up. Eat your foods.”

 

When Mark tore his eyes away from Jackson with a roll of his eyes, he sit besides Bambam and sigh. They’re shoulders are bumping to each other when one person moves, which later on, Bambam move to Jackson’s side and smile at the older.

 

Did that just happen? Mark thought. Bambam never dislikes those skinship. He even admitted that he likes Mark for doing those and this is the first time that thing happened. “What in the world is going on?” He mumble to himself as everyone starts to dig in.

 

The ride to the school was also awkward, both Mark and Jackson, plus Bambam, who rather sits in the back than the front.

 

And Youngjae is sitting in the passenger seat instead.

 

When Mark drop them off the front gate, Youngjae saw the glimpse of Mark saddened eyes.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with hyung?” Youngjae said, looking at the trail of smoke Mark left with his car. “He seemed so gloomy.”

 

“School.” Jackson answer, not wanting to talk to Youngjae since the younger ignored him.

 

“Bammie, do you know?” Youngjae turn to Bambam, who was also looking at the back of Mark’s car.

 

“No, hyung.”

 

“Shh, you should start calling us ‘Oppa’.”

 

“What? No way.”

 

Jackson slung his arm around Bambam’s shoulder. “Start calling us that or you’ll get in trouble.”

 

With a sigh, he nods his head. Looking at Mark’s car for the last time, he walks away with his brother.

 

Yugyeom came 5 minutes before the bell rings. He brought all of their lunch boxes and Bambam needs to deliver it before the bell rings. Actually, he wants to see Mark’s face, if Youngjae was telling the truth about what he saw.

 

“Really? Mark hyung is gloomy?” Asked by Yugyeom, walking on the corridors of juniors. “Wait… Mark hyung is on the second grade?”

 

“He is.” Bambam answer, looks of the others are thrown to him and he’s feeling uneasy about walking ahead.

 

“We’re on the wrong place. It should be on the second floor.” Yugyeom said, looking around as he didn’t quite know where’s the stairs. “Shall we ask someone?”

 

Bambam nods his head as he look around as well. They see someone who look a second grader and Yugyeom stop the person. “Excuse me, may I ask a question?”

 

The girl turn away from her friend and smile widely at the boys, she seems nice, Bambam quoted but something’s wrong with her presence. “Sure, why not.”

 

“We’re freshmen in here and I was kinda hoping if you know my brother… Im Mark.” Yugyeom reply with a smile on his face as well.

 

The girl’s eyes sparkles and nods. “Of course I knew him. He’s my boyfriend. Why wouldn’t I?”

 

The two eyes widened in surprised, their brother had a girlfriend.

 

“Oh, he-he does?” Bambam stutter, looking straight at the girl’s face.

 

“Yes, we started going out around January. I’m Kim Eunha.”

 

Yugyeom reach out to grab her hand and shake it firmly. “Nice to meet you too. I’m one of his brother, Im Yugyeom. And this is our little sister, Im Bammie.”

 

The girl’s eyes landed on Bambam and a hint of anger filled the girl’s eyes. Bambam wonder why would the girl, Eunha, glare at her like that.

 

“Nice to meet you too. Anyway, what’s up with my baby? Did he forgot something?”

 

The nickname that the girl gave to Mark gave chills to the both of them. This is the first time that Mark had a girlfriend. Yugyeom handed her the lunch box and said, “He left that… Please bring it to him.”

 

A smile grew on the girl’s face as she walks away with her friend. Yugyeom kept his eyes on the girl’s back, tilting his head as he said, “Mark hyung got a shot for that… Nice.”

 

“Stop looking at her .” Bambam gag, looking away. “She’s not even that y.”

 

“Oh, jealous, are we?” Yugyeom laugh, “Don’t be like that. Let’s support them.”

 

Bambam look at the girl’s back as well and thought, ‘Maybe I should stop being over-so-protective to Mark hyung.’

 

When the bell rings, Yugyeom and Youngjae pull Bambam to their advisory classes. Youngjae finally had the chance to bug their principal to change Bambam’s schedule, the same as Youngjae so Bambam wouldn’t feel lonely.

 

“Remember…” Youngjae whisper as he lean to Bambam’s chair. “You’re Bammie… Not Bambam and you have to speak softly.”

 

“Can’t you identify that my voice is a girl now?” Bambam deadpan, receiving a glare from Youngjae.

 

“Just do what I say…”

 

The class started and their homeroom teacher saw the them, he let Bambam to introduce and a few guys already fall in love with Bambam.

 

In lunch, Jackson met up with them, saying that Suzy is sick so he can’t have lunch with her, which result of a groaning Youngjae at the back. They went to the cafeteria to borrow some chopsticks and spoon because Yugyeom forgot to bring one.

 

And in the far distance, Bambam saw Mark laughing with the girl they met in the morning. The girl’s arm wrap around Mark’s and the way Mark look at her like they are a real item.

 

A sting of pain stab Bambam but a fake smile made on his face as the four of them walk down to the kitchen area.



 

A/N; I got nothing to say or type in here but to apologize because it’s too late to update. :c I’m very sorry. I got busy with stuff in school and I need all A or else I won’t get a new phone. :c So… Hope you guys enjoy this and thanks for supporting it. Also, it may be short but… please do enjoy.