Jackson and Youngjae.

The Wish

Chapter Six: Jackson and Youngjae.

 

The introduction of Mark’s girlfriend would be a blast, like what Jackson said to them. Mark is mysterious and a quiet type but within those traits, he can still date someone.

 

It was lunch, exactly 12:17PM, the four siblings met up in Jackson’s table with his friends. Their brother’s friends are friendly but Youngjae was being a whiny kid so he refuse to sit with them, but instead to the other table next to them.

 

It bugged Jackson a lot. Youngjae don’t do those kind of stuff, ignoring, groaning when Jackson is around, or even worst, avoiding him.

 

The pain written on his pain is more than enough to tell he was upset about that. What did he do that made Youngjae ignore, avoid, and hate him like that?

 

As a few people said, he was being too playfully around… But that’s what he is known for. The thing about being the Jackson is that… You have to be happy all the time, and that’s what Jackson is known for.

 

But today, he showed a different side other than his usual self. It scares Yugyeom and Bambam knowing that Jackson is in a not-so-good mood.

 

When the lunch is over, Youngjae immediately stood up and rush to drop his garbage on the trash cans, and that was Jackson chance to talk with him.

 

He grab his friend’s trash, making a face of ‘You owe me, man’ before sprinting to Youngjae’s side.

 

He felt the younger jolting at the sudden presence of his older brother but Jackson remain in his way so that Youngjae won’t run away.

 

“We need to talk…” He said, whispering at the low voice to prevent any conflicts.

 

Youngjae didn’t even look at him but stayed in his spot. Jackson hated the fact that Youngjae, the one he loves and care, is trying his best to ignore or avoid him at any cost.

 

Students started to empty the place and Jackson stayed in his spot, frozen like he doesn’t want to move away.

 

As if Youngjae can just push Jackson but he was worried that this argument they had or didn’t even happened; he just felt like ignoring Jackson…

 

“Hyung, I’m going to be late in my class.” Youngjae finally look up to him as he bore his eyes to the older. The way Jackson stare at him tells him to go on, “Let’s talk later.”

 

“Do you hate me now because of what I said to you that day?”

 

“I tried to forget about that day.”

 

“Then don’t ignore me.”

 

“How can I?”

 

Jackson’s brow knitted at the middle as Youngjae coldly respond to him, “Suzy cheated on me… I’m not the one who ruined our relationship.” He pauses as he breath in, “He used me because of my reputation…”

 

Youngjae stayed silent as if he wants to hear more. He wants to hear more, badly.

 

As far as Jackson knew, Youngjae likes Suzy as much as Yugyeom and he does. When Youngjae saw Jackson on the park with another girl, that’s when the coldness and bitterness started to boil within their brotherly. Youngjae conforted him but he tried to ignored him so they ended up Youngjae ignoring him instead.

 

The bitterness written in Youngjae hurts Jackson the most. This is not his little Youngjae. His Youngjae wouldn’t dare to ignore his Jackson. He wouldn’t..

 

“Youngjae-ah..” Jackson’s voice came out weary, tears are demanding to fall in his cheeks as he speaks again, “Suzy cheated on me. I’m not the one who cheated on her. Her friend told me that when you saw us in the park.”

 

“Does it hurt?” Youngjae whispered, too low to Jackson to tilt his head and ask for Youngjae to repeat. “It does hurt, of course. I know that feeling. Yugyeom and I felt that when you brought Suzy at the house.”

 

“Youngjae…” Jackson grabbed his hand, leading him to the boys’ bathroom as Jackson lock the door behind him. “Listen here, do not tell anyone about this… Not even Bambam or Yugyeom.” He bite his lips as the tears started to roll. “And of course…” He pauses to sniff. “This one as well.”

 

And Youngjae pull Jackson into a tight hug and spent their afternoon in the bathroom.

 

They ended up skipping school, 3 classes isn’t that bad, right? Jackson thought. Youngjae is an excellent student in their school and if Youngjae got a low grades… Jackson would take full responsibility on that.

 

2 weeks had passed since the breakup of Jackson and Suzy accident and Youngjae kept that secret. They’re okay now, like they usually are, and Mark isn’t okay with that.

 

Jackson returned to his own self and Mark was happy about that but his closeness, skinship, clingy, and everything with Youngjae is too much for Mark to handle that in one single night.

 

They all went to Jaebum’s parents’ house and spent the weekend over there. It’s their first night and they all in the same room together, except Bambam, who ended up getting a room for himself.

 

Mark kept his mouth slightly open as Jackson’s arms and legs are around Youngjae as they play Jaebum’s brother’s video games.

 

Yugyeom was reading books about his homework while Bambam is pouting in the corner besides Yugyeom.

 

“Am I imagining things?” Mark mutter as he make his way to Yugyeom and Bambam, “Those two are too close…”

 

Bambam flinch at the sudden appearance of Mark and slowly, without Mark noticing it, move away.

 

“They’re normal.” Yugyeom said in between the pages. “It’s just Jackson hyung missed Youngjae.”

 

Mark look at Yugyeom and frown, “Reading Ancient Egypt?”

 

“Yes, I have a quiz about this on Monday.” He flip the pages as he reads the text written on it. “Do you know that Tutankhamun was the very first king in Egypt?”

 

“I thought it was Pharaoh?” Mark asked, leaning to Yugyeom to see what he was reading. “It’s Pharaoh, right?”

 

“Hyung, it’s not.” Yugyeom said, showing the book to his brother, “See? Tutankhamun was the earliest that the Pharaoh.”

 

“I hate studying.”

 

“You’ve been saying that for the past 10 years.”

 

“But I need to be in a good college or else I won’t have a life.”

 

Bambam pouted as he walks away in the room, quietly, Mark followed him.

 

When Youngjae heard the word ‘homework’, he jolt away from Jackson’s arms and sprint to his bag, fishing out his Literature book and his English books.

 

“Oh, my god. I need to do this today or I’ll be toast on Monday.”

 

Jackson move forward and peek at his book, “Eh? The Crucible? I think I read that last year. What’s up, Youngjae?”

 

“We had a presentation with this. I have to pronounce the words I’ve been given.”

 

“Oh, they assigned you guys? Who’re you?”

 

“John Proctor.” Youngjae looked at Jackson, hoping that Jackson would answer him correctly, “Hyung, you went to a international school when you were practicing Fencing right?” Jackson nodded, “Would you help me out on this?”

 

“Isn’t your character had lots of lines?” Mark suddenly appear in their conversation, “Come to think of it, who’s your teacher in that class?”

 

Youngjae gasp at Mark’s words, “It’s Mrs. Kim.”

 

“Ah… Mrs. Kim.” Jackson and Mark both deadpan, worries written on Youngjae’s face as the two lost their sense and daydream about the times they spent with Mrs. Kim.

 

“Mark is good at English. When he was a little kid, dad made him flew to America to study there.” Jackson said, smirking at how Mark gave him a glare.

 

“I was born in there when our parents flew to America. Don’t you get that?”

 

“Wait!” Yugyeom suddenly exclaim, getting the three’s attention, “You were born in America?!”

 

Mark laugh at how clueless Yugyeom does, “Yes, actually, our parents moved to America to finish their college there. Then mom and dad got married and I was born in America and stayed there for like until Jackson was born and Youngjae… Then we moved back to Seoul when Youngjae was two.”

 

“So, I was also born in America.” Youngjae said, excitement filled his eyes.

 

“I thought men can’t get pregnant!” Jackson exclaimed.

 

Mark slap the back of Jackson’s head as he whine, “Idiot, of course not. Dad might’ve met Yoona or mom’s sister in America!”

 

And they all agreed to that theory.

 

So in the end, Mark ended up teaching Youngjae… And they finished when Youngjae found Mark sleeping with his head thrown at the back, leaning on the bed, as his back are against the bed. He can’t put Mark down on the bed so he left the older and move to his bed.

 

Jackson was already there, in his bed, and he pouted at how Jackson got all the space. He push Jackson slightly to give himself a space and he ended up in Jackson’s arms.

 

“Hyung, you’re still awake.” He said, fixing Jackson’s fringes as Jackson open his eyes.

 

“I was waiting for you.” Youngjae smile and nods his head, yawning at the time Jackson snuggle up closer to him.

 

They stayed like that until Jackson lean his face and kisses Youngjae on the forehead. “Good night…”

 

“Good night, hyung.” With a smile on Youngjae’s face, Jackson smile back and they both drifted to their dreamland.





 

A/N; Ta-dah! Ta-dah! This is the chapter where all the conflicts would begin so watch out, okay? I’ll give you guys a preview…. One of them would be in a situation where one person would enter in their lives and ruin their relationship… c: Haha.

 

So, enjoy and yeah, I updated this one too fast because I got bored while waiting for someone to come and pick me up. Huuuu~ Enjoy!