Transformation.

The Wish

Chapter Thirteen; Transformation.

 

“I feel somewhat different.” The sunlight shone right through his eyelids, making his eyes to squint and close it again to adjust his eyes from the rays.

 

He feel somewhat different, like what he mentioned, moving around freely and easily, this is strange, Bambam thought.

 

He look around, seeing that his usual room is neatly clean, door shut completely close, and when he glance at the floor, no Mark is at the floor.

 

I see now.” He bitterly thought, hopping down on the bed and get ready for his daily routine.

 

Until…

 

“AHH!!!!!”

 

Jinyoung slip down on the floor, making the spatula he was holding drop down on the floor with a loud thud, causing Youngjae and Yugyeom, who was in the same room as Jinyoung, rush to their mother.

 

Wincing in pain, Jinyoung help himself up and look at Yugyeom with a shock expression, “Why did you shout?!”

 

“I didn’t…” Yugyeom was lost, as if he just learned Korean in the first time, and with Youngjae confused face, they got a clue on who shouted.

 

The three of them rush upstairs, almost bumping into Jackson, who was sleepily walking to get himself to the bathroom and with a swing of the door open, they saw Bambam’s unmade bed and the door of the bathroom is open.

 

Jinyoung sort of knew what was waiting for them as he rush to the bathroom and with a frozen and completely pale expression, Jinyoung lean his body for Yugyeom to catch him.

 

They all stare at Bambam with wide eyes, blinking their eyes in process, and finally Jackson stand up from the couch, moving closer to Bambam with a cautious steps. He stop in front of Bambam and when he place his palm at Bambam’s chest, he exclaim, “He’s finally a HE!!”

 

“How’d that even happened?!” Yugyeom was the second one to exclaim.

 

With a shake of Mark’s head, he glance at Jaebum, who seem to know what was happening. “Dad…”

 

“Hey, I didn’t do anything! Be happy, you guys! Bambam turned back to normal!” Jaebum quickly respond with a defensive hands swaying around in the air.

 

Jinyoung is happy, other than ignoring his husband, he went to Bambam and engulf his son, finally, and kept on chanting about wanting to hug Bambam so tight.

 

How excited was Jackson, Jinyoung, and Jaebum about this. Like they knew something was going on and either one of them want to tell Mark about it.

 

A few days had passed, Bambam is still a boy and it seems that the curse was broken. For some reason, the cat, which they later on kept it and named it Wang Kong, since Jackson said that he wants Wang as his surname and his favorite place was Hong Kong, they named it to that, was missing ever since Bambam turned back to normal.

 

They were guessing that cat might have ran away from the house since the owner, Jackson, doesn’t have any free time to play with.

 

Blame Jackson because that cat act like Jackson, who was weird, dorky, and hypocrite.

 

Youngjae was memorizing his lyrics for his recital in his University, Yugyeom was also busy doing his project, and while Bambam was trying his best to ignore all the calls that Baekhyun was sending to him.

 

Ever since he turned back to normal, he had ignore Baekhyun since then. Not a single message, or call. But who can he blame? He’s a guy dating another guy, and that guy doesn’t even have a clue.

 

Seeing the frustrated Bambam on the corner, Mark move his feet to comfort the younger, but Bambam quickly move away, pretending that he didn’t notice Mark.

 

A sting of pain rush through Mark’s chest. It had been there ever since he found out about Bambam’s boyfriend.

 

He went to Jackson, once again, and told the younger his concern about Bambam. Could it be that he was afraid if Baekhyun find out about his true identity?

 

“My suggestion..” Jackson pause, a long one, “Once Baekhyun shows his true identity, take that chance.”

 

With a confuse look forming on Mark’s feature, Jackson strode away with a smirk on his lips.

 

What was Jackson meant about that? Could it be that he knew something about Baekhyun that Bambam don’t? But it’s Jackson… How can that dude possibly figure out something all by himself?

 

When Bambam went upstairs, Jinyoung left to buy something in the convenience store, and Jaebum escorting his wife to the store, the others left in the family room, watching movies.

 

“Ugh, dinner is too long…” Yugyeom grumble as he place his hands on his stomach, showing that he was hungry already.

 

Youngjae agree with a bobs of his head while Jackson said, “Good foods is worth waiting for,”

 

And again, Mark plastered a confuse expression.

 

A knock on the door disturb them, Jackson decided to answer the door. “Does mom forgot the key again?” Youngjae asked Mark, who was looking at Jackson’s back view.

 

Mark shakes his head, “He’s with dad.”

 

And Jackson came with Baekhyun following him on the tail. Jackson said that Baekhyun was worried about Bambam, not texting or even calling him for at least a week now.

 

Mark focus his attention on the screen instead of the pipsqueak in their front.

 

He heard Jackson explaining that Bambam was sick, couldn’t move, or either speak. But the result is Baekhyun rushing upstairs with a worried look and Mark swearing when he follows Baekhyun upstairs.

 

Mark saw Baekhyun, frozen, in his spot, and he was guessing he saw something that he wouldn’t like it.

 

Bambam, on the other side, was shocked to see his boyfriend standing in front of him.

 

Baekhyun’s ears turn into red, showing that he was mad or anger boiling his blood. Mark rush to Bambam’s side and swat Baekhyun’s hand in the air, “Don’t you even think about hurting him.”

 

“Who is he? Why is he doing in Bamie’s room?” As if roar of thunder was on Baekhyun’s side, Mark can feel the ground shaking, or the others might have running towards the scene.

 

Mark didn’t answer at first, he was looking at the feature of the kid, small, mature, and cute, but one thing that Mark despise about him, he own Bambam. “This is Bambam’s room,”

 

Baekhyun was confused, “Are you crazy? This is Bammiee’s room! Your sister’s r--” Before Baekhyun can finish his words, Mark had cut him off with his firm, low tone.

 

“And who do you think calling me ‘crazy’? Are you nuts? Or does your buttcrack had finally opened and conquered your brain?” Even though Jackson knew what was Mark saying, he pretend to stay quiet but deep inside he was laughing at how Mark can insult someone.

 

Baekhyun finally let his brows to meet in the middle, forming a slightly frown on his feature, he angrily speaks, “Don’t tell me that Bammiie had turned into that? No way, Bammie is a girl.”

 

“Or so you thought,” Now it was Jackson’s turn to speak, “Sorry, Byun, but yeah, this family is crazy and you had been dating our little brother.”

 

A snap of his head shows that he doesn’t believe what they were saying. Bambam and Bammie looks a bit similar to each other. Their eyes, their hair color, and… “That necklace.. That’s the one I previously gave it to Bammie,” His tone shows that he was slowly believing at what they were stating.

 

Mark also turn his eyes, showing that he was upset upon seeing Bambam wearing such a necklace, he rip the necklace and shove it to Baekhyun.

 

“Break up with him, Bambam, he couldn’t accept who you are.”

 

“Who wouldn’t?!” Finally, Baekhyun shouted out in agony, “Who wouldn’t thought that their cute lover is a boy?”

 

“Normally, people would accept that if they love them,” Jackson pull Youngjae closer to him, with Mark gagging up in the background, Jackson continue, “You were only dating Bambam because that Chanyeol guy likes him as well.”

 

“You kiddin’ me,” Baekhyun used his dialect, showing that he was mad right now, “I never even thought of that. You know what, fine. I’m not gay…”

 

“Then, get out.” Mark casually reply with a hint of anger. “You hurt him enough.”

 

With a swift of Baekhyun’s harsh turn, he walks away with incoherent words tailing him.

 

Bambam was still frozen in his spot. Did it really happen? Baekhyun had finally… “Wait!” Bambam rush to the stairs, sprinting to Baekhyun, and ignoring the others shouts at him.

 

“I said wait!” When he finally caught up and grasp on Baekhyun’s shoulder, the older snap his head and reveal his teary eyes for Bambam to fully see it. “Y...you’re crying.” Bambam dumbly said.

 

Baekhyun quickly wipe his tears and angrily reply, “What do you want?”

 

“Since now.. you found out about my secret, do not tell anyone.”

 

Baekhyun form a sad smile, moving back as they give each other a little space, “You know what, I love you, Bam. I always do. But knowing that you hid about your true identity… How can I even trust you now?”

 

Bambam felt the stingy pain his chest, he sadly reply, “I want to break up with you, appropriately and properly.”

 

With a smile forming on Baekhyun’s lips, he engulf Bambam’s body and said, a bit weary, “Sure… Let’s be friends instead.” With that, Bambam saw Baekhyun teary eyes once again yet there’s those gummy smiles along with it.

 

He went upstairs and saw everyone was looking worried, and without any hesitation, Bambam hugged them all.

 

Then, later that night, Jinyoung found them hugging each other.

 

Now that everything seems in a normal state, except Bambam and Mark. Those two seems to be in a tension where Youngjae and Jackson is getting awkward with. Mark would run to Jackson if Bambam did something then later on, Bambam would come to Jackson for help as well.

 

Youngjae knew, as he figured out, Mark is trying his best to win Bambam, but with Bambam’s attitude, he couldn’t.

 

He heard Bambam saying, “I’m a boy now, that include of him being gay,” But Mark had already told him that no matter what he is or she is, Mark love him.

 

It wasn’t Jackson’s fault when he saw that cat again, scratch Mark on the leg, then accidently turn Bambam to a girl again.

 

And now, Mark starting to think that the cat is somewhat related to the curse or the lady who gave them the candle. Could it be this cat is telling them something? Since Jinyoung had said before, it was the cat that brought them together.

 

“I had a theory,” He told everyone once they were on the family room with their parents, “That cat is somewhat related to the curse and might as well to the lady who gave us the candles.”

 

“How could you say that?” Jinyoung question.

 

“What I had noticed, when Wang Kong scratched my leg, Bambam turned into a girl again.” He pauses to look at the others, “Don’t you think that this cat is trying to tell us something?”

 

“Might be that he was telling us that the lady we saw was a witch!” Jackson proclaim his sentence with confidence, even though that he might got a point, they all ignore him.

 

When everyones eyes landed on the cat beneath Jackson’s legs, the cat mewled, almost like it was trying to ask them why they were staring? When Jackson lift the cat up, the cat mewl once again.

 

“Ironically, it was attracted to Bambam when he was a girl,” As if Jackson said that to the cat, Wang Kong jump down on Jackson’s arms into Bambam, purring his body against the leg of Bambam.

 

“This is horrible! What if Mark hyung is telling the truth?” Bambam complain.

 

“It’s either we throw this cat or keep it.” Mark casually said, “You’ll be a girl if we keep it.”

 

With a confuse expression that Jackson plastered, Mark repeated his sentence with a slight of annoyance.

 

Everyone knew that not a single soul should disturb Mark's nap, but this time, they should disturb the older since...

 

"Wake up, already!" Jackson whine as he shakes the older's body, moving it side to side, making sure that every bone of Mark would shake.

 

But since Mark is a heavy sleeper and wouldn't get up until he complete his nap, he couldn't open his eyes and shout at Jackson. Since Jackson is the one waking him up, that guy wouldn’t give up…

 

Mark stir in his sleep, yawning as he slowly open his eyes. He roar under his throat and with a swift of his arm, he accidently knock down Jackson that made the younger to fell on his with a loud thud.

 

“What was that for?!” Jackson scream, making Mark to roll his eyes and mutter a curse word, which Jackson clearly heard it.

 

When the day is finally come to an end, Jackson move to the other side of Mark and whisper quietly, “I found Bambam with Baekhyun again.”

 

“So what?” Mark dumbly reply, even though, his true answer is written on his face. His nose were scrunch into a frown, making his lips to form a slightly pout.

 

Jackson exclaim, smirking when he see Mark flinching because of his high pitch tone. “Are you worried?”

 

“No, I am not.” Mark quickly reply, with a hint of annoyance.

 

Although that Jackson hear his answer quite well, he repeated the question over and over, like he wouldn’t stop until Mark confess.

 

“Okay, you idiot, stop!” Mark exclaims, “I am worried since Bambam is our little brother. Behave like a puppy or I’ll throw your stupid cat!”

 

With that, Jackson zipped his mouth like it was a zipper, and stay quiet until the rest of the day end.

 

Youngjae was doing his usual business in their room, singing like his life depends on it, with Jackson blasting their room with his compose music.

 

“Hey, hyung,” Youngjae call out with a hint of confusion. Jackson flip his body to face his Youngjae.

 

“Yeah, what’s up?”

 

“I know that you like composing songs, but don’t you like soft musics? Like Taeyeon noona’s songs.”

 

“Those are ballad.” Jackson simply reply.

 

Youngjae nods his head, “Well, yeah. I like those types.”

 

“Youngjae, I’m Jackson. Jackson likes pop or hip pop. So, I’m making those.”

 

With a slight pout on his lips, Youngjae move away to do his own things.

 

Jinyoung called everyone for dinner. Jackson is the first one to get down with his phone on his hand, saying that Suzy had called him again but he decided to ignore it. Mark questioned about bringing his phone with him, which result of Youngjae glaring down at Jackson.

 

“It’s no biggie,” Jackson said to Mark, or more to Youngjae, “I texted her saying that I have a lover now.”

 

“Be sure to add the name, though.” Mark joke and he ended up getting smack.

 

When Jinyoung serve the dinner, all eyes landed on the food with a disgusted look. “Wow, spaghetti.” Jackson sarcastically says.

 

“Hey!” Jinyoung chirps.

 

With a sigh, Mark starts to eat, not forgetting to look at everyone with a cautious eyes. “Mom, you put a sugar with it?”

 

Jinyoung didn’t hesitate to nod, making the others to sigh, “I think dad would have to let us eat out.” Youngjae said.

 

“You kiddin’ me?! Bambam suggested that!”

 

With that, everyone starts to eat quietly.

 

As if everyone was planning something, they all heard to their rooms with only Mark and Bambam left in the living room, reading all books about spells or magic.

 

“This is reality…” Mark groan out, making Bambam to look at him with a question look.

 

“Hyung, like what you said, the cat is the one that had me turn back like this.” When Mark’s eyes landed on him, with a smile appearing his lips, Mark reply softly.

 

“When my birthday comes and you are still a girl… Would you like to marry me?”

 

As if Bambam’s heart jump out of his chest, the world seem to stop right before his eyes as he stare at Mark, looking back at him with affectioness.



 

A/N; I didn’t fulfill my promise. :c It’s only around 2,000 word count. ;; So, anyway. This is the part one of the ending. It’s pretty much lame… Forgive me. And I hope you enjoy the gif as well, that wasn’t mine.

 

Anyway, after this story, I might start a new one, which is a OC fanfiction. Haven’t thought of a prompt yet. If you have something in your mind, please do tell me about it.

 

Thank you!