Yugyeom vs. Mark [Part 1]

The Wish

Chapter Seventeen; Yugyeom vs. Mark [Part 1]

 

“Pass the freakin’ ball now!”

 

He look over it with a smile over his lips, moving forward before grabbing the ball to the other three on the old court outside the hotel. Jackson took note that once Mark seen the basketball, he’ll definitely going to join.

 

“Wow, first time seeing a girl playing with two idiots.”

 

“Hey!” Jackson and Youngjae shouts in unison.

 

Bambam’s cheeks suddenly turn red and look away with a ‘hmpf’ on his lips. He was embarrassed and he is actually losing the game rather wining.

 

“May I talk to Bambam for at least 10 minutes?” Jackson’s eyes narrow near at Mark, while dribbling the ball in his right hand.

 

“Well…” Jackson teasingly pause with a chuckle along with his line, “Sure, be sure that she will be here after 10 minutes!”

 

“There is not-” Before Bambam can finish off his retort, Mark had dragged him away from the crowd. Nice going there, Bambam.

 

Mark was feeling wobbly because of the thing that just happened before he arrived in the court. Slept in the bench, violated by a kid, and even broke the spell that old hag placed him in.

 

Weird. She put a spell on me through dreams and I broke it through dream...’ “Oh, my fudging pudding!” Mark suddenly shouts, receiving various of stares from the other people.

 

“W-what’s wrong, hyung?!” Bambam shriek in a puzzle way and was shock that Mark suddenly shout in terror.

 

“I broke the spell through dreams, Bambam! She put me in a spell where I forget everything!”

 

Bambam’s eyes blink rapidly at the sentence of Mark, making Mark to let out a sigh and say, “She put me a spell through dream, think about it! Bambam, we can undo this spell!”

 

“How, hyung? How would you do that in our spell?”

 

Mark look around, hoping that no one’s going to hear their conversation, he lean in, making Bambam to yelp in silence, and whisper his theory about undoing the spell.


 

“Where is Bambam?” Yugyeom came up to Jackson a minute when Mark dragged Bambam away from them.

 

Jackson turn his heels over to Yugyeom as he hug the ball in his chest, “Mark hyung just took her away from us, wanting to talk for 10 minutes.”

 

Yugyeom’s eyes wander around, hoping to witness a dark-haired man with a blonde-haired girl. “Yeah, I was hoping that Bambam could help me with this English problem.”

 

“Dude,” Jackson casually said, “It’s ing vacation! The Im family is off with those ty things.”

 

“Those ty things you are mentioning, will be the cost of your success, hyung.” Youngjae interrupted them with a monotone, moving forward and replace his frown with a smile, “Besides, unlike someone like you, Yugyeom is still in college, who is seriously looking after his studies.”

 

“Screw you, Youngjae.” Jackson groan out, moving away from the two youngers.

 

“So, what seem to be the problem here, Yugyeom-ah?”

 

Yugyeom’s brows meet in the middle, looking at Youngjae with a deep frown on his face. Could Youngjae help him out with his homeworks? Or should he just wait for Bambam. “Yeah, I should just wait for Bambam.” With that, he walks away with Youngjae tilting his head, puzzled.

 

Mark and Jackson ended up having a 1 on 1 game with each other, that took at least two hours before calling both of them by their protective father.

 

Jinyoung came to Yugyeom’s and Bambam’s room, to only witness Bambam on the lap of Mark, which also made him to let out a loud shriek. “W-what… where is Yugyeom? And why are you sitting at Mark’s lap?!”

 

“Oh, I was feeling sort of cold so I asked Mark hyung!” Bambam casually chirp out loud with a smile on his face, making Mark to nod his head quickly with a smile over it as well.

 

“W-what?” Jinyoung utter, only to slam the door shut and run away from the room.

 

“Mom is weird.” Bambam utter, confused at Jinyoung’s behaviour.

 

“When was the time that they are normal, anyway?” Mark said, grinning as he continue to read the magazine he was reading.

 

Later that night, Yugyeom and Mark exchange room, making Mark to moved in to Bambam and Yugyeom with their parents.

 

With a sigh escaping his lips, Yugyeom didn’t even bother to say something.

 

“Mom, does brothers can still get married?” With that kind of question, Jinyoung release another shriek and ended up Jaebum having his eyes to glue out. “What? I was just curious.”

 

“If you are talking about Jackson and Youngjae, well, they are certainly legally can get married since Youngjae is not my child.” Jaebum explain with a lot of attention over to their youngest.

 

“But you said that we all made by your .” Yugyeom urges.

 

Though it seem inappropriate, Jaebum still continues, “You see, Youngjae, Mark, and you have different mother. Including me. My real son is you, only.”

 

“Hm.” Jinyoung hum, finally calming down, “My real son is Mark, believe it or not, I had .”

 

“You don’t have to say that, though.” Yugyeom rolled his eyes at his mother’s lines, “How about Youngjae?”

 

The two exchange glances before speaking, “We… found your Youngjae hyung in our front door, actually. We told him that we adopted him in a orphanage house…”

 

“You mean, you told lies about Youngjae’s life? Dad, how could you?”

 

“Hey! I already told you guys that you all have different fathers and mothers. That’s enough information, though!” Jaebum snap back with a frown, “Besides, you guys are old enough to know everything, anyway.”

 

“Well, yeah, consider those things that you told us before.”

 

When Jinyoung look at Yugyeom, he smile, moving forward to wrap his arm around his waist, “Baby, we, parents, have a lot of secrets.”

 

“Including that secret where you told us that dad is afraid of clowns.”

 

“You told him that?!” Jaebum shouts in horror, looking at Jinyoung with his reddish face, who seemingly trying to avoid his gaze.

 

When they ended up repeating their past, meanwhile in Jackson’s and Youngjae’s room…

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Hm?”

 

“When are we going to get married?”

 

As if thunderbolt hit Jackson, his head snap towards to the other bed where Youngjae is laying comfortably, looking at him expectantly.

 

“You ought to tell me the truth…” Youngjae added with a glare.

 

Jackson felt like the sweat over his forehead is pooling, making his eyes to look away from Youngjae, “Uh, well, we are still at the age of teen…”

 

“You are 20 plus, man!”

 

“You said I should tell you the truth!” Jackson snap back, anger pooling over his blood.

 

“Then that might be a stupid question.” It was not, Jackson want to say that but before he can even open his lips, Youngjae turn away from him, preventing him to talk to him.


 

“So… Mark hyung is half-Taiwanese?!” Yugyeom exclaims, almost too surprise about it.

 

“Well, I remember this girl that I had a with. Then suddenly, he brought Mark over to him and said I am Mark’s father.”

 

“You are stupid,” Jaebum said.

 

“You were the same!” Jinyoung snap with a high tone of his.

 

Yugyeom narrowing his eyes away from the two who starts to bicker in the background. Now that he knows that everyone of them are not brothers in blood, Yugyeom’s hope is slowly climbing up, making him to smile over his thought.

 

Bambam would be his soon… Not Mark’s.


 

“Achoo!” Bambam turn his head over to Mark, only to witness Mark’s red nose.

 

“Rudolf.” Bambam utter, making Mark to frown at his words, “Getting a cold? That’s unexpected.”

 

“Hn,” Mark shortly reply, rubbing his nose as he sneeze once again, “Someone might be talking about me… or thinking about me.”

 

Bambam’s brow went up in a puzzle way, looking at Mark with his lips pouting in a way that Mark knew that he wants answer and he wants it now.

 

“It’s nothing, Bambam.” Mark smile, the genuine one that Bambam couldn’t stand. With a sigh leaving his lips, Bambam hop off his lap and went to the bed, where he knew that Mark would follow behind but to his dismay, Mark stay in the chair, still reading the magazine.

 

“Hyung~” No reaction.

 

“Oh, come on!” Still no reaction.

 

When he knew that Mark wouldn’t react to that, he use his ultimate weapon, “Hyung, Bambam is way too lonely over here… and sort of feeling a bit too cold to his liking.” He place his finger to his lips, making his lower lip to push out and form into a tiny pout.

 

Mark’s eyes narrow to his direction, making Mark’s eyes to widen visibly.

 

“Hyung…” He call out for him, which ended up making Mark to pounce over him and with that, Mark chuckles follow by Bambam’s.

 

“You ert.” Bambam teasingly said, looking at Mark with a soft expression.

 

“Who seduced me, anyway?”

 

“I didn’t seduced you.” Bambam, with a smirk, had his lips covered up with Mark’s, ending up closing both of their eyes together and lean in to the kiss.



 

A/N; Uh… Is it confusing? Probably. :c Well, you guys will find out how Mark and Bambam got together and why Yugyeom suddenly had an interest in Bambam. Soon, though. Soon. xD This is like the first part of the conflicts, though. So, remember this part... Where Yugyeom said something and why Mark and Bambam are together here.

 

Enjoy!