Confusion.

The Wish

Chapter Fifteen; Confusion.

 

Even though that Bambam noticed the strangeness in Mark, he kept his mouth silence, and follow his family to Germany.

 

“Wait, you guys said that lady is from Germany but then Jackson hyung told me that he read a few words in Greeks.” Youngjae said, cutting off the line in the airport to get through Yugyeom and Mark, who question him for that.

 

Mark was lost. Almost. He did remember faintly about it but when he tries to think about it, his head would hurt.

 

“Well, yeah. My theory is that lady might be from Germany but grew in Greece.” Yugyeom respond faintly, looking ahead as the line goes.

 

“Then, why are we heading to Germany?” Youngjae question Yugyeom again, matching his body with Yugyeom as he lined up together with the younger.

 

Jinyoung appear suddenly in front of them with his lips curve into a smile, “Because your father got a free tickets over there.”

 

“So, basically, we’re just heading over there because he got a free ticket? Bummer.” Jackson sarcastically said, adding another sentence as he cross his arms over his chest. “This night! I was planning to spend it with my Youngjae!”

 

“Hyung!” Youngjae suddenly whimper in the background. His cheeks craved a tint of pinkish color, couldn’t hide the fact that he was blushing because of that.

 

“Don’t you guys love it?” Jinyoung started off, “A honeymoon for the both of you!”

 

“Hm, that is a good idea.” Jackson suddenly said, blushing at the image that appear in his mind, then quickly swat his hands, accidently hitting Yugyeom. “Oh, don’t flutter me that much, mom!”

 

“He is not fluttering you!” Youngjae, once again, whimper in the background, covering his cheeks as he sigh, a bit irritated.

 

“And don’t hit me, oh my god.” Yugyeom retort at Jackson’s action at him.

 

Bambam watch the scene as they kept on making a fuss in the waiting area. His eyes landed on Mark, who is curving a smile over his lips as well. But within those smile, Bambam can see the confusion.

 

Does Mark hyung really forgot about this?

 

Their father brought them some snacks as they wait in the lounge, Jackson kept on snuggling closer to Youngjae, who is embarrassed since a lot of people looking at them weirdly.

 

Bambam sat with Yugyeom, with a sad face written on his face, Yugyeom notice it and took note about it, asking the older afterwards. “Something wrong, hyung?”

 

“Do not call me ‘hyung’ in the public, Yugyeom.” He whisper to Yugyeom, still looking at his shoes as he speaks.

 

Yugyeom nodded, even though Bambam didn’t see it, “Well, I guess you must be really sad. Not to mention hyung’s sudden change.” He added in a whisper.

 

Within those hours, Bambam didn’t stop talking on how he wish he can be a guy but then he wish to stay to be a girl since Mark love him that way.

 

Hand placing on top of his head, Bambam look at him weirdly, “Hyung doesn’t love you because you are a girl, it’s because hyung loves you the way you are, Bambam.”

 

Within those words, a burning spirit lit up in his soul and Bambam declare that he wouldn’t give up at all. Not this time when he knew Mark love him.

 

After hours of waiting, they sat patiently on the plane, with Jackson excitement roar in the background. Yugyeom sat between Jinyoung and Jaebum. Youngjae and Jackson sat across them while Mark and Bambam at the back of Jackson and Youngjae.

 

Awkward silence is filled in the side of Mark and Bambam, but Mark didn’t felt the awkwardness as he kept on smiling widely towards to Bambam’s direction.

 

The flight will take at least a day and a half to get there, but Bambam couldn’t keep that still that long. He has to do something about this awkward that he knew is within the air.

 

He gather up his courage, sighing before turning to Mark with a pout in his lips, “Hyung,” He said, with a hint of seducing along with it.

 

Mark’s head snap to his head, looking at him. “Yes?”

 

“Can you hug me? I’m cold.” Nice. Bambam thought, looking at Mark’s face closely, who doesn’t seem to react very quickly.

 

“Oh, you are? Well, there’s a heater right above you, Bambam. Let me turn it on for you.” With that, Bambam’s pride fell down deep down the sea.

 

Calm down, Bambam. It was just a simple test. He answered it like a normal person. He tried to reason with his mind, looking at his hyung once again with a pout forming his lips.

 

“Hyung, but I want a hug.” He said, half-sleepy voice and half-irritated. Mark didn’t caught that as he suggested a blanket instead. With that, Bambam’s pride fell down on the deepest or might be on the center of the Earth.

 

He gave up, on getting the hug, instead, he used the strategy that Jackson taught him.  

 

When it’s lunch time, Bambam suggested yogurt instead. Just yogurt.

 

“Not eating?” Mark asked, looking at his direction as Bambam open the cover of the yogurt.

 

“Hm, in the process of staying fit.”

 

“But you are fine just the way you are.” Mark casually said with a smile, turning back to his food again and didn’t notice the blush that crept to Bambam’s cheeks. Too sly, Mark. Too sly. Bambam thought.

 

When lunch is over, Bambam use this opportunity to sound sleepy and tired. He yawned fakely, and said his bid to Mark, who look at him oddly.

 

“Sleepy? But it’s too early.”

 

“How the heck can you say that when we are in the plane?”

 

“We’re still in Asia, Bambam.” With that simple answer, Bambam felt like punching his face. He sigh, breathing steadily as he goes. He run his hand in his hair with a frustrated sigh, looking at Mark as he did.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Mark asked, confused on how Bambam acts. It’s not even 3 hours since they left but Bambam is acting a bit weird for Mark’s liking.

 

Jackson pop his head on the chair and grin in his infamous one, “Oh, I see that you are trying too hard.”

 

“Shut up and go back on making out with hyung.” Bambam snap at Jackson, looking up to meet the Saber’s eyes. Even though Mark questioned about their relationship, it was still unclear for Mark about their relationship.

 

“Trying to be tough, eh?” Jackson utter, looking down at Bambam as he snap as well, “You little girl should be between mom and dad!!”

 

“I am not a little girl!”

 

“Oh, yeah? What are you? An old hag?!”

 

When Jackson’s hyena laugh roam through inside the plane, Jinyoung and Jaebum’s head snap at Jackson and glare at their son. “You, Kayee, sit down!” Jinyoung roar.

 

Mark look at Bambam with a questionable look, wondering why Bambam is being so sensitive about Jackson’s teasing. When they were kids, Bambam would always just pouted his lips and laughed, or maybe cry, but this time it was different…

 

“Hey, since when Bambam became a transgender?” It’s not normal for Jinyoung to look at Mark with a confusion and Jaebum shouting at the background. He forgot the curse so as well Bambam being a girl for almost 5 years.

 

Bambam look at Mark with terror, wondering why Mark just noticed that? Is he insane or what?

 

“Don’t tell me you also forgot about that too?” Jackson said, carefully.

 

Youngjae also peek at them with a worried look, directly to Bambam.

 

“Well, I knew that my Bambam is a boy. I didn’t know that he had changed his gender to this. Why?” Mark asked, directly to Bambam, who is looking at him with a blank expression. Bambam didn’t hesitate to respond, or lie.

 

“Of course, I changed my gender when you were in the states, hyung. Don’t you remember at all? I changed myself for someone…”

 

It was too painful to watch this, Jinyoung thought. Looking at Yugyeom, who had an anger issue for the past few days, and was now glaring at the scene. He is too protective to Bambam.

 

When silence fell down on them, Jackson laugh, awkwardly at  Mark, “Oh, hyung. You really do missed a lot of things in our family now.”

 

With that, everyone went back to their own world, but not Mark, who had a confusion look as he kept his eyes on Bambam, who is crying silently in the corner.

 

They arrived at the destination with a pouty Bambam, a confused Mark, and a extremely happy Jackson on the road.

 

They met up with Jaebum’s assistant on the airport and they took them to the hotel that they are planning to stay for at least a week. Within those week is a nightmare for Bambam, at least for him only.

 

“Hyung, hyung, hyung.” Jackson chanted out, making Bambam to snap his head to look at their older brothers, laughing incredibly loud.

 

“What?” That’s the only word that Bambam could hear when Jackson drag Mark away from the crowd.

 

Are they hiding something? Maybe they are but that’s not the case of it because Bambam can only think about how Jackson smile upon watching their older brother forget almost everything.

 

When the day ends, around midnight, Bambam came to the porch of his room, looking at the sky as the stars shine brightly down him. Yugyeom, who is with him in the room, notice Bambam looking at the window.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Yugyeom asked, moving to the side to get Bambam’s attention.

 

“I might know how to get him back to normal.”

 

Yugyeom blink and before he can protest or ask, Bambam stroll away from the room, leaving Yugyeom confused yet a little trust on Bambam.



 

A/N; Sorry. I felt bad on updating super late. :c School is on the way and I couldn’t think of a new chapter plot. Hahaha… Laugh with me. Lol. There’s might a few mistakes over here. But I’ll work on it later this night, sort of busy today. I just dropped by to update this.

 

GOT7 comeback! Omg. I love the new album. Don’t you guys love it too? Hahaha.

 

Thank you! And yeah, this might turn into an adventure/romance. c: So watch out, okay?