Because I love you.

The Wish

Chapter Sixteen; Because I love you.

 

“You were the one who kicked me in the shin!”

 

“I was not! It was Youngjae!”

 

The memories of the great time that Mark had remembered dreaming, is the one that Jackson complained his injured leg to him. Even though Jackson saw completely, he still blamed the older.

 

Those fuzzy memories were blurred. But one thing that Mark noticed, Bambam wasn’t in his dream.

 

The image of a little Bambam is hard to picture. He would get a headache, a blurry image, and unclear image of Bambam.

 

Could it be that Bambam didn’t exist in his world?” He once thought some other day, looking at Bambam to picture him in his mind.

 

The way Jackson mentioned about Bambam turning into a opposite gender is hard to believe. The world that they living right now is reality, there is no such thing is a magic or something.

 

He talked to his father, Jaebum, regarding about Bambam, who replied, “You have to find it yourself, Yien. I cannot help you.”

 

He knew that his father is stupid and doesn’t care about almost everything, but then why’d asking him in the first place? He thought to himself.

 

“Could you put your arms down? I can see your forest in your armpit.” Jackson said to Yugyeom, whose both arms are raised in the air.

 

“I don’t want to.” Yugyeom replied, too obvious that he is teasing the older.

 

They are in the indoor pool of the hotel they are staying for at least a week. Jaebum said that they’ll be in the country for at least a month until they found the solution for Bambam.

 

Bambam is nowhere to be seen in the pool, might be with Youngjae, but Youngjae came back without him.

 

Worried, Mark walk up to Youngjae and ask the younger, who reply, a bit too confident, that he didn’t know where Bambam went to.

 

As if Mark can hear everything, he rush outside and went to the backyard of the hotel, spotting Bambam talking to a stranger in a poncho. At first, Mark decided to head back but his body stop and looked at Bambam, watching from far away.

 

“Oh, I see! You speak Korean.” He can hear the conversation when he arrive, looking at the stranger with a eager eyes, trying to see the person’s face.

 

“You are a cute girl. I thought you were American because of your blonde hair.” The stranger said, obvious that he is flirting and Mark found out that it is a boy.

 

He was ready to tackle the guy down but when he heard Bambam’s voice, “I’m not actually who I am.”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“Oh, nothing. See you in the lunch room today!” When Bambam stand up from sitting in the bench, his eyes widen when he spotted Mark leaning on the door, obviously watching him.

 

“Who is that?” Mark ask eagerly and his tone was a bit too low for the guy to hear it.

 

The stranger move away, not forgetting to wave his hand for Bambam, and disappear from the crowd.

 

Bambam decided to ignore his older brother and walk pass to Mark, but the older got ahold of his arm and yank him back to his front. Bambam struggle from the grip, but Mark is stronger than what he had thought would be.

 

“Let go of me,” Bambam scowl, pulling his arm away from the older, but Mark tighten his hold.

 

“Who is that?” The tone of Mark went up, making Bambam to flinch at his voice. Shivering and looking down, Bambam kept quiet.

 

Mark’s blood boil because of the anger, yanking Bambam again, making the younger to yelp in pain. “Tell me who is that man?!”

 

The scream that Mark let out made Bambam to jolt up and perk his head to look up to his brother, the eyes of the older seem to glow and the way his face scrunch shows he is dying of curiosity.

 

The hold of Mark is beginning to mark Bambam on his arm, making Bambam to shriek when the door of the back door snap to open, making the two to turn their heads and spot Jackson wearing uneasy smile.

 

“D-did…” He stutters, making Mark to raise his brow in confusion, “Yeah, I did interrupt you guys. Sorry. Proceed.”

 

The silence between them fell, making that chance to yank his arm back to himself and about to enter the building when he stop on his own, turning his head to look at his older brother, who seem to be averting his eyes away from his.

 

Mark decided to take a walk in the street, where he knew; he might get lost.

 

He passed by a river, where all the kids are jumping to take a bath, he passed a restaurant, and everything that he knew.

 

When he rest on the bench, near at the river he passed a while ago, he closed his eyes, hoping his happy place would overtake his mind.

 

“Hyung, hyung!”

 

Little Mark open his eyes to see little Bambam kneeling in front of him with a frown plastering his face. The arms of Bambam was covered in mud and his fluffy red eyes threw Mark up.

 

“What happened?” He shouts, wearing his overprotective face on, making Bambam to burst into tears again.

 

“They said I was girl. They said I was adopted because Jackson hyung and Mark hyung is handsome and I am not. They said I don’t belong in the male group because I am more pretty than the girls.” The way Bambam chant his complaint made Mark to stand up, about to walk to the others that surround Jackson.

 

Bambam tried to hold Mark down but the hatred that Mark had in mind is a lot stronger now. They pushed Bambam on the mud and bullied him such a mean way.

 

When he reach in the group, he saw one of the kid had a mud in his hands, he suddenly grab the collar and yell out loud. Making Jackson to frown in confusion.

 

“Don’t you dare bully our Bambam because I can break your bones in one hard punch.” A threat that Jackson always use against them, that Yugyeom burst into tears and Youngjae shutting for help, and Mark just used it.

 

Jackson was puzzled about the scene and tried to calm Mark at the same time but the older seem to be too caught up. “Remember this, if you ever lay a single finger on Bambam, it’s either suffer in pain or straight to death.”

 

‘This is gone way too far,’ Jackson utter as he proceed to pry the older, making Bambam to help as well.

 

The other kid kept on crying against Mark’s hold, and with that, Mark push the kid down and glare once again, “I vow to kick your if you ever break that.”

 

After that fight, Mark was sent to the office, with the kid as well. Jackson and Bambam waited outside with Yugyeom and Youngjae.

 

Bambam is still crying until Jinyoung open the door with Mark tailing him. The sadness that fill Mark’s eyes make Jackson to figure things out.

 

The kid lied and the principal believed on it.

 

But what made Bambam to stop crying is Mark’s words, “I will protect you, Bambam. Because I love you.”

 

His eyes suddenly snap wide open when he felt a kid touching his crotch area, looking down a little girl that had the same face when Bambam was a kid, is looking up to him with a puzzle look.

 

“Mister, your birdie wants to be free.” The little girl innocently said, poking Mark’s crotch and Mark let out a shriek at the girl’s action, yanking his body away with a scream.

 

“L-little girl, you don’t have to poke Mister’s birdie, you know.” As Mark run away with a blush crepting his cheeks, he felt violated by that innocent kid. Not to mention he felt asleep on that bench and had a because of the scene that happened in his mind.

 

But one thing that made Mark to ran off, the curse is broken, and his memories came back.

 

 

A/N; Might have plenty of mistakes but be cautious about it. Hahaha. It’s short because I don’t know why. It’s really and I don’t know what to do anymore. :c Also, please pardon my English, by means, my grammars and such. I am not good at it. Still learning so yeah.

 

Enjoy!

 
Look at that, Mark is soo.... Yugyeom is a big MarkBam shipper. That smile though.