Yugyeom vs. Mark [Part 3]

The Wish

Chapter Nineteen; Yugyeom vs. Mark [Part 3]

 

“You better keep your hands off of Bambam.” Yugyeom’s words sting to Mark really bad, making the older to re-think the younger’s words over and over to his mind, wondering why on earth Yugyeom said those.

 

I do not like how the way you acted towards Bambam.” Without those words, Mark wouldn’t get what Yugyeom meant.

 

“Ah, there you are!” Mark’s head turn when he heard Bambam’s voice around the corner, talking to someone he might knew. “I’ve been looking for you, Yugyeom!” His name is also sting to Mark.

 

“Ah, sorry, Bambam.” Yugyeom casually respond with a smile over his lips. “What do you need me for?”

 

“Dad want to see you.” With that, Yugyeom walk away with a smile over his lips.

 

Does Yugyeom likes Bambam…?’ Mark thought, looking at the scenery as he hid himself behind the brick of the wall.

 

“Mark hyung? What are you doing there?” Mark’s head snap around to see Youngjae carrying lots of plastic bags in his hands, the confusion that Youngjae is having right now cause Youngjae to look past Mark, “Are you spying on Bambam? Man, that is so desperate.”

 

“I was not spying. I just happened to be walking around.” Mark quickly defend with a hint of embarrassment.

 

“Hm, a wolf prince, eh?” Youngjae commented away, making Mark to frown his face deeply.


 

“Youngjae-ah!!!” Jackson spin around to get smack in the head with a book that Youngjae is reading.

 

“Get away from me.”

 

“Aw, come on! It’s been over a day since you didn’t talk to me!” Jackson whine, almost too annoying to Youngjae’s dismay. “Come on now, baby. Talk to your Jackson!”

 

“Shut up. I’m studying.” Youngjae grumpily reply. Shoving the arm of Jackson that he had slipped over his waist. “Do not disturb me whenever I am studying.”

 

“Don’t be like that!” Jackson whine again, receiving no reaction afterwards. He knew why Youngjae is upset and he knew what would be the solution to that. “Okay, I messed up. To be honest, I’ve been thinking about marriage and was planning to marry you in the future.”

 

Youngjae’s ear perk up at the words that Jackson’s saying, “And to be honest with you, I’m just scared. Like Mark hyung.” The way Jackson continue broke Youngjae inside. Youngjae knew about Jackson’s concern, he knew everything because like Mark hyung, he can read the older’s mind.

 

“Don’t continue,” Youngjae start off, looking at Jackson with a frown over his feature, “I know all about it. So shut up and let me study.” With that, Jackson nods his head with a smile, moving to the other bed to wait for Youngjae.


 

“What?! Yugyeom said that?!” Mark nodded, looking at Bambam through the mirror he is facing right now.

 

Mark told Bambam everything that happened after he saw Yugyeom behind the wall, making Bambam to shriek out of surprise.

 

“Maybe he was just concerned.” Bambam added after his screams, “You know that little brother are protective.”

 

“Not that kind of protective.” Mark urges with a raise of brow. “You know, something wrong with that kid.”

 

“Like you…”

 

“... Shut up.”

 

“Well, he did got that from his older brother.”

 

“I said shut up.”

 

“Aw.”

 

As the two kept on teasing each other inside the bathroom, Jinyoung, on the other side, is shedding tears of joy. “Almost 5 years, honey. For 5 years, Mark had finally-”

 

“Don’t say anything! They will be disturbed!”

 

“Uh… Mom… Dad…. Why are you spying on them?”

 

“Shut up, Jackson!”

 

Jackson and Youngjae share glances to each other with a puzzled look, and Yugyeom letting out a sigh out of embarrassment. “I really wish that two grow up to be like an adult.” Yugyeom added.

 

“Don’t be like that!” Jackson whines with a chuckle leaving his lips, “That’s impossible though.” He added confidently and the three agrees without any more words to that.

 

As they hear the flushing sound of the toilet, the four immediately exit the room with Jackson slamming the door quite loud, and all of them ended up running away fast until they reach the bedroom of Jinyoung and Jaebum’s.

 

“Phew, that was close.” Jinyoung enter the room as he close the door behind, looking at the rest as they all heavily breath to reach their steady breathing. “Jackson, that was unnecessarily.”

 

“I just paranoid and Youngjae was chanting near at my ear!” Jackson argues, looking at their father with a strange looks. “So, what now? Shall we come clean to them?”

 

“No,” Yugyeom answer it for Jaebum and everyone’s eyes landed on him, “Let’s have more fun, hm?”

 

Jinyoung and Jaebum share both a look then agrees to continue the plan.

 

“So, are you going to continue making things up about their relationship?” Jackson ask Yugyeom, as the three of them make their way to the room of Jackson and Youngjae.

 

“Sort of, but I need help. Especially you, hyung.” Yugyeom look in Youngjae’s way, his brow meet in the middle with a confusion written on his face.


 

“I’m telling you the truth! I heard the door slammed loudly closed!” Bambam whines, flopping besides Mark, who seems to be in a state of believing it or… a hundred percent done with Bambam’s .

 

“Come on, there is no such thing a ghost in here.” Mark reply husky. “If there is one, it’ll fall in love with you.”

 

“And hunt me all night?” Bambam ask eagerly, “At least a ghost can be real in his feelings.”

 

“What was that?” Mark’s eyes landed on Bambam, who is pouting besides him with a hint of disappointment.

 

The look of Bambam explains everything, actually.

 

“You haven’t tell me those 3 words yet.”

 

“Words are not needed.”

 

“Then at least express it.”

 

“Actions is hard to explain everything I feel.”

 

“Why are you such a ?”

 

“And why are you such a spoiled brat?”

 

When their eyes lock to each other, Bambam confidently reply, not leaving Mark’s eyes.

 

“Because a certain older brother made me like this…”

 

With that kind of answer, Mark sigh and lean his head back against to the pillow, not tearing his eyes away from Bambam’s. “Brat.”

 

“Oldie.”

 

With that, Mark had given up, mumbling the words that Bambam had always wanted to hear from the person he is bugging today.

 

When the sun rose, Jinyoung enter the room and drag Bambam for their date to the parlor, with no notice regarding about Mark’s case, he got dragged by his father somewhere.

 

“Uh.. I know you are lonely without mom… Why me, dad?” Mark asked a multiple times already in one single hour of walking on the street.

 

“Come on, Yien! I need someone as handsome and talented you are, to be with me!” Jaebum happily spun around to show Mark his gummy smile, throwing his hands in the air for a dramatical effect.

 

“You just need someone to translate English.” Mark reply coldly, making Jaebum to lower his head in embarrassment.

 

They walked around the street where Jaebum thought that Mark would put up his mind in their bonding, but his son is being all so grumpy and rude to the girls that greeted them.

 

“Come on now, son. Don’t be like that.” Jaebum sighs, looking at Mark across the table they are currently sitting.

 

“Dad, I only came with you because you need someone to translate English, no? Don’t expect me to flirt with those hoes.”

 

“Watch your mouth, young man. You are at least 26 years old. I need grandsons, Yien!”

 

“Ask Jackson about it.” Mark grumpily reply. His eyes wander around the shop and when he saw a glittering candles on the shop across the cafe, he snap up and walk towards it, ignoring Jaebum’s shouts.

 

The way that they design the candles reminds Mark about the first glitters candles they had. Jaebum’s birthday, was it?

 

“Dad, do you remember the candles we put on your birthday 5 years ago?” Jaebum look past at Mark’s shoulder and sees the glittering candles on the stand.

 

“That pink one is somewhat resembles to that candle I first blew.”

 

“Uh.. hey, there.” Mark greeted the vendor, who seems to be looking at their way when they first came in front of her shop. “Can I ask you something? What is this candles have glitters on it? Is it just designs or…?”

 

“Actually, an old lady bought it for me. I don’t recall when was it.”

 

Mark and Jaebum look at each other but before they can  walk away, the lady speaks again, “She said it was a curse candles. I don’t believe it as I wished that all of my money would be taken away… After that, it came true.”

 

“That’s why you are selling it?”

 

“Definitely,” The lady look down as she grab the blue one, “They are curse and the only way to break the curse is to work your way to it. Like I am right now, earning all the money that I lost.”

 

Jaebum’s eyes shine when Mark translated lady’s sentence, “So, that means, we can break the curse?”

 

“Work your way to it….? So, Bambam have to work his way to become a boy again?” Mark question Jaebum, who seems to be in deep thought.

 

“Probably, for instance, he could replace his -”

 

“-Watch your mouth, dad.”

 

“-and be a boy again!”

 

As if Jaebum didn’t hear Mark’s urge, they both walk away without turning their back to the lady, who seems to be smiling at the two.


 

“Mom, I look weird.”

 

“No you are not, baby. You rock in black hair!” Jinyoung squeals in full of excitement, making the employers to look at him weirdly.

 

With that, Bambam turn his head to look at the mirror of the parlor they went. The full body mirror seems to tell the lies that Bambam is expecting.

 

His usual straight blonde hair is change to straight pitch black hair.

 

“Would Mark hyung likes it?” When he turn around to see Jinyoung’s expression, it was the most beautiful expression that Bambam had ever since. Jinyoung’s tenderly smile.

 

“I’m sure Mark would love it.”

 

Jackson and Youngjae stare oddly at their younger brother, who seems to be fidgeting in his place. Yugyeom on the other hand is also staring but not too weird like the other two.

 

“W-wow, Bambam. It fits to you so well!” Youngjae happily commented with a smile taking over his lips. “No wonder that mom is squealing in the background.”

 

“See? See? I told you that Bambam is more beautiful in black hair!”

 

“I don’t get it. Didn’t Bambam have black hair when he was a kid?” Yugyeom counter with a puzzle look.

 

“I dyed it before anyone could see it…” The four gave him a glare then Jinyoung quickly respond, “I dyed it when he was two!”

 

They didn’t hear the shouts that Mark and Jaebum did, but Mark saw the back view of Bambam.

 

“Who is that?” Mark’s eyes didn’t turn away from the back view of Bambam as he answer Jaebum’s concern.

 

“Bambam, dad. It’s Bambam. He just…”

 

The way Mark chant his words out made Jaebum to let out a chuckles, “That’s mom for you, Yien.”

 

With that, Mark swoon over the image he is having on his head, couldn’t even look at Jaebum at that state.



 

A/N; Do not know what to say anymore. Thank you for reading this! I’ll edit the mistakes later or tomorrow.