Moving on.

The Wish

Chapter Seven: Moving on.

 

“Why are you coming along with us again?”

 

“I can’t just leave my little sister alone with a stranger.”

 

“I’m your older brother!”

 

“Besides, Bambam is a girl now. A stranger would definitely going to kidnap her!”

 

“Please do not address me that way.”

 

Jackson kept his distance to Bambam, not really wanting Mark to get near at their brother.

 

The thought of Jackson knowing about Mark’s intention about Bambam caught Mark off guard. He knew Jackson is very dense when it comes to that but rather than judging Jackson now, Mark’s goal today is to be alone with Bambam.

 

“If you want to tell everyone in this village that you got a girlfriend,” Jackson pause, a long one as Jackson kept his distance to Bambam and close to Mark. “Do not use Bambam.”

 

“I’m not using him.” Mark quickly respond. “I just want to talk to him.”

 

With a careful glance over to Jackson, he look away and added, “Would you let us?”

 

Jackson disagreed as he move to Bambam again and said loudly, “You’re a girl now, Bam, at least show to sway your !”

 

“You gotta be kidding me.” Bambam said, bewildered.

 

“I’m not… Haaa~” Jackson sigh, raising his hands as he walk ahead of them, “This sure brings back memories, right?” He received no response as he continue, “It’d sure does, right?” When Jackson turn around, he gasp, completely shocked. “You gotta be kidding me!”

 

Meanwhile, when Mark saw that Jackson’s guard is off, he pulled Bambam and they made a sharp turn on Mark’s left and quickly run away from the field they were in.

 

He can hear Jackson’s roared across the field and Mark felt like laughing out loud.

 

“Hyung, hyung, hyung.” Bambam panted out, calling over to Mark, whose mind is occupied about suddenly leaving Jackson.

 

“Bam, you’re a girl now. What if someone heard you addressing me that, try calling me ‘Oppa’ starting today.”

 

“But we’re alone.” Bambam reason as soon as they stop under the big tree, “Hyung should consider about me addressing you that since I’m still not use to my new gender.”

 

Mark made a humming noise as soon as Bambam sit down on the ground. His hair are glowing under the shade of the tree and Mark felt like running his fingers on it.

 

“Bam, I’ve got something to say.” Mark finally had a courage to speak again once the silent fell.

 

Bambam flinched when Mark speaks too lowly. He knew where is the conversation is going and he knew exactly why Mark called out to him to walk with him.

 

He exactly knew everything.

 

He abruptly stand up after a pause, not looking at Mark as he stood frozen on his spot. The feelings of Mark saying that he’s dating someone is too much for Bambam right now.

 

“W-what is?” Bambam muttered and as soon as he found out himself crying over the edge, Mark replied.

 

“What would you feel if I dated a girl?”

 

A bitter laugh escape Bambam that shock Mark and snap his eyes to look at Bambam, his head is still low.

 

“I don’t really care…” Bambam said, hesitating to continue, “if you date someone.”

 

“You do…” Mark respond, slowly like he was hesitating to continue as well.

 

After the silence fell down, Bambam run away from Mark, and as Bambam ignored the roaring calls of Mark.

 

Bambam didn’t know where his feet is taking him until he bumped into someone and notice it was Jackson, the look on Jackson told him that he was crying and he completely got engulf with his muscular arms.

 

Jackson brought Bambam back at the mansion as soon as Bambam calmed down after an hour. Once they entered the mansion, Jinyoung came down rushing to them with a worried look because of how Bambam looks like.

 

“Puffy eyes, red eyes, and those dry tears… What happened?” Jinyoung said, worried written on his face. “Did you had a fight with Mark again?”

 

“Why would you thought of that…?” Bambam mumbles.

 

Jinyoung smile, the sad one, and said, “Mark came back not too long ago before you guys came in, he didn’t said anything as he just went up straights then later on, he was carrying his suitcase. I tried to stop him but he didn’t said a word and drove away.”

 

“What? So he went home?” Asked by Jackson, who was surprised from what Mark had done.

 

“I don’t know. He didn’t said a word.”

 

Bambam felt like stabbing his own chest rather than stabbing him. It hurts how Mark would asked those stupid question. He knew, Mark knew, what would Bambam felt if he dated someone.

 

And Bambam was too stupid not to answer those.

 

Later that night, Bambam tried to call or send a mail to Mark but not to his vail, he failed.

 

He wished that Mark gave him a chance on explaining but it was too late now.

 

Youngjae came to his room and asked for help on his Math homework, and Bambam couldn’t say no anymore.

 

“Hyung,” After the very long tiring night on working on Youngjae’s homework, Bambam asked Youngjae for his attention.

 

Youngjae got the clue on Bambam’s tone as he make himself comfortable on the floor and hums to reply.

 

“Do you think Mark hyung is dating someone?”

 

Youngjae blinks at the question and shrugs, “With those looks, I knew he’s popular but I have no clue if he’s dating someone.”

 

“Would you accept someone if he suddenly bring a girl at our house?”

 

“It’s Mark hyung’s life, I wouldn’t interfere.”

 

“But, you were upset when Jackson hyung dated Suzy noona.”

 

“That’s because I liked Suzy noona before.”

 

Bambam snap his head to look at Youngjae and ask, “Liked? Before? You don’t like her anymore?”

 

Youngjae confidently shake his head, “I like someone now. Suzy noona is dating Jackson hyung, so why would I like someone who loves my older brother?”

 

Bambam nods his head as he listen carefully. Youngjae yawn and Bambam caught his yawn, as he also yawn.

 

The night passed but Bambam is still up around 7AM, which they all had to get ready as they plan to head back home.

 

Jaebum came home last night before they all decided to end their nights. Their father said that he saw Mark’s car on one of the convenience store near at his parents’ house; Jinyoung roared in anger as he tugged on his husband’s arm and kept on saying, “You should’ve stopped that kid!”

 

And later on, that’s when Jaebum found out that Mark ran away.

 

As they are in the car, Jaebum riding while Jinyoung is sleeping on the passenger seat, Youngjae and Jackson started to sing along with the song played inside the car.

 

“Would it be better if one of us turn into another girl?” With that, Jackson receive a shoe on his face.

 

“Do not,” Jaebum pause, looking at the rear mirror, “Wish that…”

 

“I’m not wishing for that!”

 

“Ugh!! I’m getting insane because of you weirdos!” Jinyoung suddenly exclaim, causing Jaebum to shout as well.

 

“What do you mean weirdos?! They are your sons as well!”

 

“It’s not about that! For god’s sake!”

 

And the two starts to bicker in the car, with that, Youngjae, Bambam, and Jackson got really pissed and decided to listen to musics, except Yugyeom, who tried to settle the fight between the two.


 

They arrive at their house when Jackson fell asleep and they saw Mark’s car on the drive way- which resulted of Jinyoung sprinting out of the car into to the house.

 

“You gotta be kidding me now,” Bambam heard Jaebum cursing, looking away as Jinyoung barged inside of their house like he was gone for at least a year.

 

“YIEN!!” They can hear Jinyoung’s roar outside as their mother got inside.

 

They all follow Jaebum inside and saw Jinyoung was frozen on his spot. Neither Jackson and Yugyeom asked why because they can clearly see everything…


 

“W-who is she?” Jackson mumbles and Bambam finally decided to take a peek and regretted after.

 

“Ah, hello.” The girl stood up and bow her heads, making Jinyoung and Jaebum to bow their heads as well. “I’m Eunha…” Once again, the girl bow her head but Jinyoung and Jaebum didn’t, “I’m--”

 

Before Eunha can finish her sentence, Mark cut her off by saying loud and clear, seriousness is along with it, “She’s my girlfriend.”

 

Jackson and Youngjae almost fell down on their heels as their theory was true. Mark is dating someone, finally, and Jackson felt something wrong with it but he decided to ignore it.

 

“How long have you guys been dating?” Jinyoung asked, suspicious about this. Though, he’s one of them who wants Mark to get a girlfriend but he didn’t get why Mark picked someone out like there’s a line of girls waiting for his son.

 

Sure, Mark is handsome, smart, and he’s just perfect but this? She’s pretty, look decent, but Jinyoung couldn’t shake the thought of the girl’s intelligence.

 

“She and I dated a long time ago and I asked her out again.” Mark reason. “I went home because she texted me saying she was lonely.”

 

‘So, he didn’t went home because of me…” Bambam thought bitterly in his head.

 

“I’m sorry, mom. I should’ve told you.” Mark bow his head, getting a pat on his head from Jaebum with a smile along with it.

 

“Just don’t do it again,” With that, Jaebum went upstairs following by Bambam, who didn’t look at Mark when they enter.

 

Jinyoung still got this tingly inside of him. This sudden introduction of Mark’s girlfriend is way too unexpected.

 

“Congratulation, Mark hyung!” Jackson came flying to tackle Mark down, “You got yourself a girlfriend now!”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Mark said, shoving his hand to Jackson to push him off, “Will you please get the off of me?”

 

“No way!” Jackson whined, clinging to Mark tightly.

 

“So,” now it was Yugyeom’s turn to speak, the look on Yugyeom stop Jackson from clinging to Mark, “What do you think would Bammie feel about this?” With that, Yugyeom bid his hyungs before climbing up to the stairs.

 

Youngjae and Jackson caught the glimpse of anger within those eyes of Yugyeom and both shares glances and bow their heads to Eunha before following Yugyeom upstairs.

 

“Who’s Bammie?” Eunha asked, looking at Mark with confuse face.

 

Mark hesitate first before mumbling his answer, but Eunha heard it wide and clear, “My first love…”




 

A/N; And ta-dah, I finished it. Hope you guys enjoyed this. It’s short but that’s all I could think of. :c So, enjoy!