Within those 5 years.

The Wish

Chapter Twelve; Within those 5 years.

 

Within those 5 years, Bambam didn’t do that much other than to study hard, focus on his dancing team, and lastly, wait like an idiot for Mark to call him.

 

His parents had told him that Mark is not allowed to call them since that is forbidden. But Bambam insisted that he should because he wasn’t even from that place. His family lives far away.

 

But Jinyoung said they couldn’t do anything since Mark lives in the states for almost 5-6 years and all they can do right now is to wait Mark.

 

Jackson brought up the topic of him might be homoual. At first, Jaebum was against to it, saying that he doesn’t want Jackson to be like him and Jinyoung caught those lines in a insult way, and left them for almost a month.

 

After that, Jaebum apologized and said that he didn’t mean in that way. He was just scared of Jackson getting bullied for being gay but Jackson said that he might, the word might is different.

 

After a week, Jackson and Youngjae came to them while holding hands and said that they had been dating since the first week of his break-up with Suzy.

 

Yugyeom joked around, saying that had they done that and that and this, which result of Jinyoung almost having a heart attack and Jaebum blushing way too deep since the two answered Yugyeom with positive ones.

 

Sure, Bambam was happy about them but the image of Mark yelling at Jackson for not telling him about that, for doing disgusting things, and for Jackson being all so mighty about it.

 

“I missed you,” He whispered to himself before moving upstairs quietly without anyone noticing him.

 

2 years had passed since Mark moved away. Bambam dated a few guys, at first he was disgusted about it since well he is a guy… but his appearance is a girl. They broke up easily since of Bambam’s attitude. He shows no concern about his lovers and such.

 

All he could think about is Mark.

 

After a month of breaking up with his previous boyfriend, Bambam met Byun Baekhyun, his classmate in Modern Literature and Chemistry. He had always seen Baekhyun taking a quick glance towards him. At first, he ignore the latter but then as soon as one of Baekhyun’s friend, which is Bambam’s partner in Chemistry, talked to him regarding about Baekhyun’s crush towards him. They hang out for the sake of their friend, Park Chanyeol.

 

It was a little peck at the lips at first but it turns out to be a hot and sloppy first kiss of Baekhyun with Bambam. Bambam brought Baekhyun at home for his family to meet him, they were happy for Bambam since the boy is nice, cute, and not to forget a bubbly one.

 

All Bambam’s previous lovers were such an ego for his family but for Baekhyun, they were rooting Baekhyun more than the others.

 

They dated at least a year now, and slowly… Mark is soon to be forgotten.

 

It was Mark’s birthday when Baekhyun had asked Bambam to celebrate their 15 monthsary. He couldn’t say no or rather reject his lover. They went and Mark was confused on why Bambam wasn’t in the house when he called home.

 

A few days had passed and they spending their two year anniversary. They had graduated from High School and a freshmen in a University, Bambam had forgotten about Mark ever since then.

 

5 years had passed and Mark had sent Bambam a letter for only him to look at, he cried, knowing that he forgotten about Mark for almost 2 years of dating Baekhyun. But he couldn’t hurt his Baekhyun since after college, they are getting married.

 

Right now, they were waiting in the airport for Mark to arrive, Bambam was sweating a lot and Baekhyun couldn’t stop on wiping his sweat away.

 

Jackson was already crying due to the fact for almost 6 years, they are finally able to see their beloved older brother. When the gate of the passenger 4 lane was open, the very first person to step in is Mark with a huge smile on his lips.

 

He left his luggage at the place where he stood and rush to his family with his arms spread wide. Jinyoung and Jaebum was the first one to hug their son, follow by Jackson and Yugyeom, while Youngjae decided to stay put until Mark is free from the dangerous huggled.

 

When Youngjae pull away from hugging his brother, Mark look over and saw the short-haired Bambam, who recently cut his hair until his shoulder. His blonde locks remind Mark that Bambam is still a girl… and his eyes landed on the puppy-looking person besides Bambam.

 

Jinyoung chirped loudly to Mark, introducing the stranger, “Yien, this is Baekhyun, Bambam’s boyfriend.”

 

Mark forcefully let his lips to form a smile, bowing politely to Baekhyun as he speaks lowly, “Nice to meet you, Baekhyun. My name is Mark, Bambam’s older brother,” He hardened the word ‘older brother’ purposely.

 

Baekhyun did the same thing as he bow politely though his voice rang across Mark’s ears that made the older to scream in pain inside of him.

 

They all climb to the car with Mark almost gasping when Baekhyun stole his spot, but he ignored the urge of slapping the kid’s face, hoping inside of the car besides Yugyeom at the back.

 

They went to the restaurant that Jaebum had liked, they ate with the same food they had ordered a few years back and Baekhyun was enjoying everything, saying that this restaurant is also his favorite, which Jaebum gradually hugged the latter.

 

When they all arrived at the house, Bambam asked his parents that he would walk Baekhyun to the street home, resulting of Mark being bitter when Baekhyun left while their hands are clasped together.

 

“What is going on?” He gritted his teeth once he dragged Jackson to his room, locking it and ignoring the spider web in his room. “Why is he dating that loser?”

 

“First of all, Baekhyun is not a loser. That kid a rich!” Jackson quickly reply, looking around as he added, “Mom did forgot your key in your room or he just don’t want to enter in this room,”

 

A shriek was heard after Jackson’s sentence, looking at Mark with horrified look, the older was shaking in fear when a spider appear in front of his face.

 

“G-Get this spider… away from me!” He swing his arm around, making the spider’s web to cut and run away from the two. Jackson stare oddly at his older brother then sigh, “You didn’t change at all.”

 

“Well, if it wasn’t for those tiny creature being all so scary,” Mark retorted, making Jackson to roll his eyes once again.

 

When Mark finally settle down, he told Jackson that he sent Bambam a letter regarding his arrival, not forgetting to break up to his boyfriends but now, he was shocked to see a guy dating his Bambam.

 

Jackson was also against about Bambam dating Baekhyun… at first. But since Mark and Bambam are legally siblings, it seems that their parents wouldn’t allow it.

 

“You and Youngjae are dating, though.” Mark snap, looking at Jackson with a angered expression. “Bambam is mine, how can that pipsqueak steal my Bambam.”

 

“Because Baekhyun had that trait that you don’t have. He can sing, dance, and a member of soccer team. Besides, hyung, you are like 26 or 27 years old. You have to learn how to mingle around.”

 

“Kayee, you have no idea how much I love Bambam and would do anything to get him to become mine again.”

 

“He wasn’t even yours from the start.” Jackson snort, unlocking the door as he continue before stepping away, “Do not ruin Bambam’s life, hyung. She’s happy now… And please, address Bambam like a girl now.”

 

With that, Jackson disappear at Mark’s sight.




 

A/N; I’ll leave it like that for now since the next two chapters would be the last chapters guys. :c I’m deeply sorry but I’m ending this. ;; Hope you guys like it and enjoy it so far. I’m sure you all going to like the ending. Sort of. Haha.

 

It's short... I'm sorry again. :c I promise the last two chapters would be long. Approximately around 3 to 4,000 words? I'm not sure yet. ;; But I'm very sure that it'll be around that word count.

 

I saw a comment regarding about Bambam's change. Yes, he might or might not change back to normal. You'll see in the next chapter. c: So, stay tuned!