Happy Birthday, Mark Yien Im!

The Wish

Chapter Twenty; Happy Birthday, Mark Yien Im!

 

“Mom and dad is making another baby, so, let me crash here for tonight.”

 

Mark and Bambam stare Yugyeom with a awe expression, within those lines, there is something wrong with it and how Yugyeom said it, such a sarcastic tone of his, makes it even more weirder.

 

“Y-yeah, you can use the other bed.” Bambam hesitantly reply, as Mark can’t handle how in the world everything turned out to be like this. He spent his day worrying about Jackson’s depression over Youngjae, worried about Bambam having a such a ual new hair color, and now, he have to worry about Yugyeom?

 

“What in the world do you mean by ‘making another baby’?” When Mark finally snapped out of his own world, that’s the first thing he noticed on Yugyeom, not the so-sudden-news.

 

Yugyeom’s lips went downward, forming a sadly pout. “They kicked me out and threw me outside.”

 

“That’s not my question…”

 

“But, even though I would like to sleep in Jackson’s hyung room, Youngjae hyung had warned me beforehand.”

 

“...”

 

And so, Yugyeom is now laying in a bed, where Bambam is in the middle.

 

“Why am I in the middle again?” Bambam asked with a annoyance within his lines. “I mean, come on, I told you to sleep on the other bed.”

 

“That brat made me sensed a strange feeling,” Mark quickly retort, forming a growling sounds on his lips, “And you seriously want me to sleep on another bed?”

 

“I got no choice. Yugyeom insisted on sleeping besides me.”

 

“And you chose him over this hot boyfriend of yours?”

 

“... Shut up.”

 

Mark snickers as he knew- he had won this time, but at the same time, lose something.

When the morning strikes within their slumber, Mark had already been awake before them, packing his stuff, including Bambam, whose arms are around Yugyeom’s slim body. Oh, how Mark wish he was that guy.

Sooner or later, Mark would be done with his stuff and smack Yugyeom’s face if he have more time for that.

 

But within those smile that is covering Mark’s, Bambam would be happy on the other side.


 

“Okay, okay, so you want us to distract Mark hyung?” Jackson whisper quietly against the phone, looking afar to Mark, who is busy looking things up in the jewelry shop. “But, mom, you said it only take at least 3 hours.”

 

“I know, sweety. But the cake is not done yet. Just stall him at least for 4 hours. I’m sure the cake would be ready around that time.”

 

“Be sure to make it fast.” Jackson sighs, eyes wandering off somewhere. “Mark hyung gets a little impatient.”

 

“I know that.” With that, Jinyoung ended the phone with a loud click, moving to where the older is, Jackson make sure that Mark wouldn’t notice a thing.

 

“Hey,hyung, how about we play basketball?” Mark’s eyes landed on Jackson, looking at him with a confused look. Something was wrong, he knew that. He can feel that.

 

“No thanks. Bambam and I planned out something today.”

 

“Your date with our sister can wait!” Jackson whine, overly dramatic about the rejection. “Come on, or maybe you are scared of losing to me?”

 

Mark saw the smirk that is spreading across his brother’s lips, with that, Mark finally knew what was up, so he tag along to Jackson’s tantum.

 

“Yugyeom, put that on the upper shelves. You, Jaebum, do something! Bambam, that’s not how the icy should look like! Oh, my gosh, Youngjae?! You are burning the shrimps!”

 

Jinyoung’s voice is the only thing that could be heard in the kitchen, where all his sons and including his husband is slacking off.

 

They arrived in their house only last night and today is Mark’s birthday. Jaebum was whining in the airplane about his older son is getting older. How he would be older as well.

 

And everything is a disaster now.

 

“Everybody, stop for at least a minute!” Jinyoung roar across the room as everyone froze in their spot. “Yugyeom, please, I said put those in the upper shelves. Jaebum, honey, stop slacking off and do something other than laying. Bambam, you watched how I start off icing the cake, right? Do it exactly like that. Youngjae, didn’t I told you that the shrimps are burning? My god, I am so stressed.”

 

Jaebum’s eyes widen when Jinyoung slumped down on the chair, letting out heavy breathing. He motion the others to continue their stuff, when everyone turn their heads away, Jaebum place his hand above to Jinyoung’s shoulder.

 

“So, I’m not the only one who is stressed about our older son becoming older.”

 

“Shut up, old fart.”

 

“Jinyoung, honey, Mark would be 30 soon. You have-” Before he can finish, he completely seal his lips close, bringing Jinyoung in his arms to lower the volume of his sobs.

 

When Jackson enter house, he was surprise to see their house is being decorated with things that Jackson likes, and he went to the kitchen to make sure that the foods are not poisonous.

 

“Mark, happy birthday.” Jinyoung’s voice crack down upon seeing his older son in the front door with a surprised expression after being greeted by his brothers slash his girlfriend.

 

“Mom, had you been cr-”

 

“-No, I’m not crying.”

 

With that, it’s Mark’s turn to hug and make Jinyoung’s sobs to be mumbled.

 

At the end of the party, Mark asked everyone for their attention, and it was no use on Jackson as he was so full for eating lots of foods.

 

“I’m going back to the states.” Everyone went quiet, neither Jaebum and Jinyoung knew about this.

 

Bambam was quiet in that time, like he knew everything.

 

“But there’s a twist on it. I don’t want to leave you guys on here… Especially, Bambam.” His eyes landed on the black haired girl sitting besides Jinyoung. Their eyes widen at Mark’s words and his tone. “I’m taking you guys with me… Though, dad and Jackson have to pay for their own tickets.”

 

“You gotta be kidding me!” Jackson whines in a most annoying way, his cries was as loud as Jaebum, but comparing both of their cries, Jinyoung’s was first placed.

 

“Bambam and I will head to the states first. Then you all can follow us after two months or so. I’ll send you guys the money.” Mark added with a serious tone over the line of awkwardness that reach them.

 

Jaebum seems to be in a state of shock and Yugyeom knew why Mark wants to head to the states. Youngjae was speechless but continue to eat his muffin.

 

“Give us the reason why you want to go to the states…” Yugyeom finally speak out, letting the others to gasp at his question.

 

Mark smile upon realizing that Yugyeom had read his mind, looking at the others, then to Bambam, who seems to be confused. Taking a hold of Bambam’s hand, Mark speaks loudly, voice cracking because of the nervousness.

 

“I will marry Bambam in the state where I was born.”

 

Everyone’s jaw fell down to the floor.


 

“Have you thought about this really clear? Recall things, you are Bambam’s brother!” Jaebum yell across the room, making Mark to narrow his head away from his father.

 

Mark knew about his father concern about this. Jinyoung and he knew about Bambam and Mark’s relationship but marrying Bambam was against the law.

 

“That’s why I’m heading to the states, pa.”

 

Jaebum sigh, almost too exhausted to fight back at Mark’s words. “You don’t have a lot of money. And think about it, Yien. Think at least once… Bambam is your brother/sister.”

 

Mark let out a sigh, mimicking Jaebum’s. “Pa, Jackson and Youngjae are siblings. But not blood. Same goes to Bambam and me.”

 

“But they ain’t going to marry yet.” Jaebum simply reply.

 

“And you thought I didn’t know that Ma is your cousin in father’s side?”

 

Jaebum’s head snap at him with a complete horror plastering his feature. How in the world… He couldn’t even finish his sentence in his mind as a lot of things he wanted to blurt out.

 

“I’m just kidding, pa. Stop that reaction! You are making the readers confused!” Mark whines completely enjoying Jaebum’s reaction. With that, Mark left the room as he got what he needed.

 

That night…

 

“Hey, honey.”

 

“Yes?” Jinyoung turn his head to face his husband, who is staring at the ceiling of their bedroom. “What’s wrong, Jaebum?”

 

“Mark and I talked.”

 

“Yeah..?”

 

“Are you my cousin?”

 

Jinyoung’s expression shows that he was done with Jaebum’s as he turn around, ignoring his husband cries of horror.



 

A/N; I rushed the ending. Ha. Just kidding. There’ll be more chapters coming up. And yeah, there’s more conflicts going to happen. It’s not Mark’s birthday, really. It’s in September. I had to make a chapter of it and I can’t wait for September to do this chapter. ;uuu; Forgive me.

 

For any confusion that might happen while reading this, it’s not Mark’s birthday like literally today... It’s in September. Not in December but in this chapter, it’s September. ;uu;

 

I just love the photo of Mark. :c

 

Enjoy though!