A beautiful Sunday with them.

The Wish

Chapter Four: A beautiful Sunday with them.

 

Bambam is excited today. He got up pretty early to start his usual routine and get ready for their day.

 

Today marks the day of Bambam’s favorite day, Sunday. It’s the only day where every single person in the house is present, including Jaebum, who got really busy these past few days.

 

Bambam got up around 3AM, brushed his teeth, took a really long and relaxing shower, and then head down around 4AM. Surprisingly, Jinyoung is already there, drinking his coffee.

 

“Ah, Bambam, why are you up so early?” Jinyoung asked in awe. “You’re usually the second to the last to wake up.”

 

“Well, not today.” Bambam said in a cheerful way, “It’s Sunday, mom.”

 

“I know that.” Jinyoung smiles, standing up as Bambam settled himself across Jinyoung. “What would you like? Warm milk?”

 

“Yes, please.”

 

Jinyoung flinched when a soft fur was purring on his legs, he nearly shrieked when the cat clawed on his legs. “! What the hell…” He mumbled.

 

“Mom?” Bambam quickly rushed to his mother and almost cracked down on laughing. “I thought you encountered someone on the way.” And a deathly glared was received.

 

After a morning treat from Jinyoung, Bambam hopped on his feet, and ran upstairs to wake up someone, or everyone.

 

When he slowly opened Mark’s door, he saw that Mark is sitting on his bed but his eyes are closed. He blinked then rubbed his eyes then blinked again. “Mark hyung.” He called out but Mark didn’t answered. “Oh,” He mumbled. “He’s sleeping that position again.”

 

As he slowly closed the door behind him, he made his way to Mark to make the older lay comfortably on his bed.

 

“You--” Bambam grunted as he tried to pushed Mark’s body down, “--should lay--” He paused again, inhaling and exhaling, before pushing Mark’s body again, “--down comfortabl--AH!”

 

Apparently, Bambam got pulled down together with Mark on the bed, with him, Bambam, on top of Mark, the position is kinda awkward in a way of Bambam’s pride. He tried to struggled but Mark was strong, his grip around Bambam is too strong that Bambam almost cried.

 

“H-hyung~” Bambam whined out of frustration, still struggling.

 

Meanwhile, Mark was awake when Bambam came inside and he planned all of this.

 

“Mom~” Jackson came down running to Jinyoung with big smiles on his lips. “Mom! Mom! Mom!” He chanted out loudly.

 

Jaebum sighed and looked at Jackson with his most irritated looked, “What do you need?”

 

“You’re not mom.” Jackson pouted, “Mom! Look at me!”

 

Jinyoung chuckled at how Jaebum let out a gasped at Jackson’s words and finally looked at Jackson, “What, sweetie?”

 

“I got a text from coach.” Jaebum snorted but carefully listened to Jackson, “That starting today, every Saturday and Sunday, we have to meet in school and travel around for a competition around Seoul.”

 

“Was that even necessary?” Jaebum asked, “I mean, your team is one of the national team in Hong Kong. Why do you need to travel around on Seoul?”

 

“Well, duh,” Jackson paused with sarcasm, “Dad, this isn’t Hong Kong. This is South Korea, and therefore, we had to be one of the national team in Korea.”

 

Jaebum once again gasped but Jinyoung showed a different reaction, sadness. Jackson didn’t noticed it as he happily hopped around the house, preferably annoy Yugyeom or Youngjae.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jaebum asked when his attention went back to Jinyoung. “You should be happy, though. Jackson is only one step on his dream.”

 

“That’s not what I’m upset about.” Jinyoung sighed and looked at Jaebum in the eyes, “Bambam gonna be sad about this.” And Jaebum  finally get it why Jinyoung got sad.

 

Meanwhile, in Mark’s room, Bambam gave up on freeing himself since Mark is getting stronger every minute passed. He tried to shaked the older’s body, but Mark would only stirred or yawned.

 

He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Mark is being clingy, overprotective, and very, very, Bambam quoted, bitter. He wasn’t like that before until Bambam turned into a girl, Mark changed, a lot.

 

Bambam tried to distract his boredom with his weird noises. He likes making weird noise with his mouth and nose, and he was kinda hoping that Mark would wake up because of those.

 

He started with the Jackson’s signature laughter, then Yugyeom’s laughter, and last Youngjae, but it didn’t work.

 

“When do you plan on waking up?” Bambam whined as he faced Mark and he immediately froze in his face.

 

Mark’s sleeping face was very stunning and this is the very first time Bambam saw Mark’s face up close.

 

The thumping thingy going on in Bambam’s chest made him to flinched and hide his face on Mark’s neck, which later, Mark jolted up and looked at Bambam, “W-what are--”

 

Bambam looked at Mark and looked down immediately, “I-I don’t know… You trapped me!”

 

“Huh?” Mark pretended he was lost, he coughed after the paused fell between them, “Well, if you got trapped, you shouldn’t buried your face on my neck!”

 

“Oho..” Bambam smirked at the discovery he found out, “Are you, somewhat, sensitive on that spot?”

 

“What spot?” Mark dumbly asked, looking away as he tried to hide his blushed.

 

“Oh, my god! You’re the only one in this house who is sensitive on the neck!” Bambam lifted his index finger and gave his evil laughed.  

 

Mark tried to defend himself by saying, “Jackson is also sensitive!”

 

“Nah, uh!” Bambam happily laughed that got Mark lost on his words and sighed.

 

The door snapped wide opened and came Yugyeom with a mug on his hand. “Oh, did I disturb you guys?” He asked, casually.

 

Mark looked at Yugyeom and shrugged, jumping off his bed as he speaks, “Not really.”

 

When Mark is out of Bambam’s sight, he flopped down on the bed and a frustrated sigh escaped his lips. “You have no idea what happened!”

 

“Can I at least guess?” Yugyeom chuckled as he sat on the edge. “Mark locked you up with his arms again?”

 

“How did--” Bambam was cut off when he met Yugyeom’s eyes. The smirked and the sparkled of Yugyeom eyes tells Bambam something.

 

“You saw us!”

 

“Not really.” Yugyeom mimicked Mark’s tone a while ago. “I heard your weird noises so I figured.”

 

Another sigh escaped Bambam and looked up to the ceiling again. The thumping of his chest made him blushed whenever an image of Mark’s face crossed his mind.

 

‘Okay, okay, okay. Mark is more handsome than me or anybody of us in here. I got it. Stop doing this Ba-bump Ba-bump sound!’ He thought and another sigh again.

 

Yugyeom tried to restrain his laughed as he dug into his mug. Then, he remembered why he went up there.

 

“Bambam, Jackson hyung won’t be here today.” He said, burying his nose on the mug as he continue, “His coach texted him saying that he needs to go their meeting.”

 

“But it’s Sunday.” Bambam pouted. “He should be here.”

 

“And he won’t be here next weekend too and the other following weekend.”

 

A gasped left Bambam’s lips and he quickly rushed out of Mark’s room to the living room, in case if Jackson is still there but no, his older brother is longer in the house.

 

“Bambam, sweetie, have we already talked about this?” Jinyoung came to his view the moment he stepped to the family room. “Don’t run.” Jinyoung paused. “Your s are bouncing.”

 

Bambam blushed. Not because of his muscles are bouncing but Jinyoung said those embarrassing words.

 

He ran to the kitchen to see Mark sneaking around to get to the back door. “Where are you going?” He asked, not too loud.

 

Mark visibly flinched when he heard Bambam and snapped his head to looked at Bambam, a sigh escaped him as he saw Bambam’s confusion face. “Gonna hang around with my friends until midnight. Don’t tell mother and father. I’ll be back.” With a smile on Mark, he opened the door carefully and grabbed his keys before moving outside and shutting it closed.

 

Bambam’s sigh, which is sad as he looked down, shows that he was far upset enough that Jackson left and Mark also left.

 

He walked sadly to the family room and settled himself between Jinyoung and Jaebum, who noticed the gloomy Bambam came right before he sat down.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jaebum asked the moment Bambam looked at him, he froze. A clear tear forming on the corner of Bambam’s eyes showed everything Jaebum needs to know.

 

“Jackson left, Youngjae is not here as well, and now Mark left.” Bambam said, sadly.

 

Jinyoung’s eyes widened. “Mark left?”

 

“He went out to hang out with his friends.”

 

“Figured.” Jaebum snorted. “Youngjae is still asleep, honey.” He continue as he reached down to rubbed Bambam’s cheek. “Yugyeom is upstairs.”

 

“That is so unfair! You guys are free on Sunday and now Jackson wouldn’t?!” Bambam whined in frustration. “Yugyeom might get busy with his basketball games this upcoming school.”

 

A sad chuckled escaped Jinyoung’s lips. “Yugyeom told me that he’s going to make sure that there’s no activity on Sunday or he won’t join.”

 

“Yugyeom’s life is basketball though.” Bambam insisted.

 

Jaebum gave up on rubbing Bambam’s cheek as his hand moved to his head, “You’re a girl now. So, probably, you’re having lots of negative thoughts that would depressed you. So, don’t worry.” Jaebum said with a smile that made Jinyoung smile as well and Bambam.

 

As the night fell, Mark haven’t returned home even if Jinyoung already texted and called him a few times. Jaebum went upstairs to sleep and Youngjae was still sleepy the moment he finished his milk and he rushed upstairs.

 

Jinyoung and Yugyeom decided to make a few desserts since it was still early.

 

“Shall we bake a cookies?” Jinyoung asked Yugyeom, as the younger were reaching for the flour.

 

“That sounds great. What do you--” Yugyeom’s voice died down the moment he saw Bambam’s sad face. Jinyoung patted his shoulder and mouthed to ignored Bambam for a while.

 

They begin their baking while Bambam is busy with his mind.

 

How can he missed Mark way too much? He knows it was normal since he usually like that but today; it was different. He didn’t expected to craved for Mark too much.

 

The thumping of his chest made Bambam to think those thoughts girls are having. He did read a few books about those but he didn’t believed on those as they were all to him.

 

‘How can I fall for my own older brother? That’s so ridiculous.’  He thought to himself once again. The affection that Mark showed to him the moment he turned into a girl made his chest to clenched tightly and gripped on his shirt. “Why does it hurt so much?” He asked to himself lightly.

 

The image of Mark’s sleeping face came to his mind once again and he nearly tripped over his chair when a large arms caught him fast.

 

“Geez, what if I’m not here?” Jackson, the owner of the large arms, said, lecturing Bambam. “You have to be more careful, Bam. The floor is wooden but it’ll be the end of your beautiful body if you got a bruise.”

 

Bambam blinked and swayed his legs, making Jackson to shrieked as they both fell down on the floor.

 

Bambam groaned as Jackson whined in pain. “My god, Bambam!”

 

“I’m so sorry!” Bambam said, looking at Jackson beneath him. “You scared me!”

 

“And it was my fault now?” Sarcasm filled Jackson’s tone as he rubbed the back of his head. “Good thing I was short or the fall of my head would be the end of me.”

 

Bambam let out a chuckled at Jackson and moved his hand to rubbed the area where Jackson said it was hurt.

 

Jackson suddenly fart and a paused fell through them.

 

“I…” Jackson unable to continue when Bambam broke down into a pit of laughter, playfully punching Jackson’s chest that made Jackson to groaned in pain but laughed along with Bambam.

 

Minutes later of laughing, Bambam’s pit of laughter finally died down to a light chuckles and Jackson is smiling sweetly at him. “I missed you, Bambam.”

 

“Welcome home, hyung.” Bambam’s smile grew wider and before he can hug Jackson, a loud coughed caught both of their attention and looked at the source of it.

 

Mark was standing at the door with a straight-forward face.

 

Jackson greeted him happily but Mark replied it with a cold-shoulder and moved his feet upstairs without even looking at Bambam.

 

Jackson raised his brow, “What was that?” As if Mark was a slow walker, Jackson kept his eyes on the trail where Mark walked and Bambam kept quiet, holding on his chest as he tried to stop the clenched of his heart, that’s making him to bite down of lips and squint his eyes.



 

A/N; You know, I decided to make Jackson as the most overprotective brother and had a brother-complex or sister complex. Haha. I’m so evil. The rival thingy, well, I’m going to think of it. I’m thinking about Nichkhun, well , he did made an appearance so might as well make him the rival, how’s that? 2PM and GOT7? :c

 

The gifs aren't mine. (The bitter look on Mark's face when Bambam pulled Jackson.)

 

Anyway, a very late update. Pardon me. ;; I hope you guys enjoy this so much. ;( So, thank you and continue on supporting it!