Im Jaebum’s birthday surprise and the curse.

The Wish

Chapter One: Im Jaebum’s birthday surprise and the curse.

 

“Honey, your birthday is coming up. Anything you would like to get?”

 

“I don’t need anything. I have you guys.”

 

“Oh, hush. You were asking Mark to get you this and that.”

 

“You heard that?”

 

“How can’t I?”

 

Jinyoung and Jaebum were in the family room, talking about this upcoming birthday of Jaebum… While their sons are in the kitchen, planning out a surprise party for their dear father.

 

“So, tell me what you guys think? Should we do it simple or…?” Mark asked, the oldest among them.

 

Jackson and Youngjae puffed their cheeks and shrugs their shoulder, BamBam and Yugyeom did the same thing but they added with a pout on their lips.

 

“We need to do something.” Mark urges, grabbing his phone and dial his friend. “You guys think of a surprise party, I’ll take care of our gifts.”

 

“You would do that?” BamBam chirped happily.

 

Mark could only nodded his head and went out to speak with his friend. Jackson on the other hand, was staring at the paper, which all of the things they had to do.

 

“We should get over this thing before dad and mom found out.” Jackson said, grabbing his phone. “Youngjae, you go with me. Yugyeom and BamBam, go with Mark hyung.”

 

“But, Mark hyung would get our presents.” Yugyeom said.

 

Jackson sighs, “Mark hyung would only stall around. It’s better you guys join him on that.”

 

“That’s right. Mark’s favorite is BamBam.” Youngjae said it out of blue.

 

Once they were gathering the things they need, Mark went inside with a frown. “Where’s Jackson and Youngjae?”

 

“Oh, they went ahead to get the decorations.” Yugyeom said. “We’re coming with you, hyung.”

 

“You two?” Mark pointed the two of their youngest, BamBam and Yugyeom. BamBam happily spread his smile as he hop before Mark’s sight and wrap his arm around the oldest.

 

“Jackson hyung said you might stall around, so we should come along with you.”

 

“Nice.” Mark sarcastically said, dragging the two out of their house.

 

While Yugyeom and BamBam are in each side of Mark, he couldn’t found himself escaping the two. Why? Yugyeom is a fast runner, he can catch Mark. BamBam is cute youngest, who can pull out his weapon and made Mark stick with them.

 

Yugyeom suddenly froze and he move forward to the lady. Mark and BamBam exchanged glances then follow Yugyeom.

 

“What a nice kid you are.” Was Mark heard when they went on Yugyeom side. “I bet you had a wonderful parents.

 

“We certainly do.” BamBam replied with a smile.

 

“Here…” The lady handed them unknown box, which Mark pushes it back. “Sorry, lady, but we taught by our parents not to accept any gift from the stranger.”

 

“Nonsense,” The lady reply. “I knew you guys are.”

 

“And how can you know us?” Was Mark reply, matching his cold expression with a hint of coldness in his tone.

 

BamBam frown at how disrespectful their older are. “Here. This is a special candles. Whatever you wish for, it’ll come true.”

 

Yugyeom’s eyes sparkles at the lady’s words and grab the box, which Mark yanked it again in his hands. “Those aren’t real. They are no such things like that.”

 

“I’ll prove it to you.” The lady said, grabbing the box out of Mark’s hand and took one blue candle, matching Mark’s blue jacket . “I wish…” The lady said, and she lit the candle, not tearing her eyes away from Mark’s, “..you would deeply fall in love with the very first girl you see the next morning.” With those words, the lady blew the fire out of the candle.

 

Once the lady hand the box on Yugyeom’s hands, she walks away, leaving the three dumbfounded.

Mark clicked his tongue, “Fall in love with the very first girl I see? That’s stupid.”

 

“It might come true!” BamBam said, amused.

 

“I feel like it might come true.” Yugyeom chuckled.

 

Mark rolled his eyes and walks away. The two followed behind and they walked side by side, not talking to Mark, who refuse to.

 

Once they got home, Jackson was laughing and that was the very first thing that Mark heard. “You guys, go and run to your room and hide these.”

 

The two nodded, Mark grabbed the cake and move to the kitchen, and he saw their mother.

 

“Oh, Yien… Where have you been?” Jinyoung said.

 

Mark smile and open the fridge, “We.. just hang out.”

 

As if that Jinyoung read what Mark’s mind, Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and said coldly, “Don’t tell me you guys brought what your dad want?”

 

“Uh, no, mom. We just brought something for the party.”

 

“Party?” Jinyoung’s eyebrow crocked, looking suspiciously at Mark.

 

Mark fidget on his spot, “T-that’s nothing. Oh, mom.” Mark said, changing the topic as soon as he started to speak, “We saw a lady on the street and she handed Yugyeom a box of candles.”

 

“That’s pretty lame for a lady to give that.” Said Jinyoung with a smile. “So, was it really a candle?”

 

“Yes, she even said that those candles are magic.” Mark gritted, sitting on the chair to watch over his mother. Resting his elbow on the counter, he place his chin on his palm, “She showed us an example.”

 

“By lighting the candle?” Jinyoung turn off the stove and turn around to face Mark.

 

“Yeah, and she wished that I would fall in love with a very first girl I would see. That’s ridiculous.” Mark said.

 

Jinyoung smile and rest his hand on his waist, “You know, nowadays.. Magic are trendy.”

 

“Mom, don’t tell me you believe on those.”

 

“Yien, sweetheart, who wouldn’t? I mean, you are so cold and you need a girlfriend.”

 

Mark roll his eyes and stand up, “Nice…” With that sarcastic tone of Mark, he left the room.

 

Meanwhile, BamBam and Jackson dragged Yugyeom and Youngjae in BamBam’s room, to talk about the party.

 

“Where is that hyung?” Youngjae said, peeking on the door as he was looking around the hallway, incase that Mark step out of his room or plan to go to his room.

 

“Forget about Mark hyung.” Jackson said, arranging the balloons they brought. “Let just finish this and plan how to stall our parents.”

 

“I’ll do the job!” Yugyeom raised his hand, “I’ll tell our mom to buy me some new headphones.”

 

“That’s the stupidest reason ever!” Jackson said, “Try something that would really caught their attention.”

 

“Then, what do you suggest for me to do?” Yugyeom pouted his lips, “I mean, our dad likes music. Once we’re in the store, it’ll definitely going to stall him.”

 

“Then, mom?” Youngjae asked with a raise brow. “Mom likes music but he’s not stupid like our father to get stall.”

 

“Mark hyung would stall our mother then.” Jackson suggest, “Oh, I’m inviting my girlfriend.”

 

“Hyung, this is our party. Family member only.” BamBam whined, “Besides, if you invite your girlfriend, then Mark hyung might invite his friends. You know how much I hated his friends.”

 

Jackson puff his cheeks and click his tongue, “Suzy would like to come over though.”

 

“Then invite her. Just ignored those friends of Mark hyung, Bam.” Youngjae said.

 

Yugyeom smile to himself, once he grab a hold of balloons, “Let’s get started?”

 

He received a nod from everyone and they started.


 

“Yien! Yien! YIEN!” Jaebum shouted across the living room. Sighing once he got no respond from his son, he stand up from his recliner and headed towards Mark’s room, which he froze when he heard Jackson saying loudly, clear enough for whoever pass by in BamBam’s room,

 

“Dad would be happy once we surprise him with this party!”

 

“Haha! I mean, who wouldn’t be happy once we surprise him with a cake and a candles!” He heard Yugyeom laughing as BamBam said those.

 

A smirk spread on his lips and pretend he didn’t know everything what the kids are planning to do.

 

When he see that Mark was taking a nap on his bed, he immediately ran downstairs to tell Jinyoung what he just heard.

 

“Oh, Yien told me about the party but I didn’t know that they would surprise you.” Jinyoung said.

 

Jaebum smirked in the most possible creepy way, “They are so sly but not too sly.”

 

“Idiot.” Jinyoung muttered. “So,” Jinyoung added, “Do you want to pretend that we didn’t know about this party?”

 

“Absolutely,” Jaebum wrap his arms around Jinyoung’s waist. “Let’s pretend to be stupid.”

 

Jinyoung laughed loudly and nods his head, earning him a kiss on the lips from Jaebum.

 

In BamBam’s room, where all the noise is coming from. Mark groggily stand up from his bed, yawning as the noise from the neighborhood. “What is that noise?” Mark groaned.

 

Once he got himself in front of BamBam’s room, he rammed the door loudly, which turn to get all the attention from inside and turn off the music.

 

“What…?” Jackson open the door to only found a pissed Mark, who had a bed hair, a dry drool on the corner of his lips. “H-hyung.. You were taking a nap?”

 

“Yes…” Mark growled, sighing as he run his fingers on his hair, “Let me in.”

 

Once Jackson step aside, Mark enter the room and flop down on BamBam’s bed, “I’m sleeping over here.”

 

BamBam whined and shake Mark’s body, while the two almost had a heart attack of the sudden appearance of Mark.

 

Why? Because there was a rule on the house. Once Mark taking a nap, no one should disturb the older because it’ll be the end of your life. Like what Jackson saw when he was a junior. He tried to disturb Mark from his nap, and Mark snapped and completely ruined Jackson’s hair, which eventually shaved it because of the way Mark pull it.

 

Jackson sighed in a relief way when Mark settle on BamBam’s bed. BamBam was the only one who hasn’t seen Mark’s evil aura because of Mark was comfy and sleeping like a log on BamBam’s bed.

 

“Good thing that he didn’t turn into a devil.” Youngjae whispered securely, “I would have a heart attack if he did.”

 

“Idiots.” Yugyeom muttered. “Next time, we should check on his room if he was sleeping or not.”

 

The three nodded their heads in unison, glancing over if Mark was already sleeping, and yes, he was. BamBam, on the other hand, was shaking Mark’s body to scoot or probably kicking him out of his bed.

 

“And this kid wants a death wish.” The three once again nodded their heads in unison.

 

Night had passed and Mark spent his night on BamBam’s bed, which lead BamBam to slept in his side.


 

“WAKE UP!” Jackson shouted in BamBam’s ear, jolting his eyes wide awake, BamBam look at Jackson with a shocked expression. “, BamBam. You had to wake up now. It’s dad’s birthday!”

 

“Oh, man!” BamBam shrieked, making Mark to jolt up and look up to him.

 

“Just hurry up and get your up from that bed! And wake him up too!” Jackson whispered angrily. “Get going!”

 

“Alright, alright!” BamBam sighed and shook Mark’s body, who was apparently awake and sighed as well.

 

Once they gather in BamBam’s room, Jackson explained the plan on keeping their parents away in the house for at least 3 or 4 hours.

 

Mark and Yugyeom would stall their parents while the others are preparing for the surprise party. Mark should call first before stepping inside the room.

“I got it.” Mark said, “All we need is to keep them away.”

 

Jackson nodded his head, “Yes. For at least 3 or 4 hours. It depends. We’ll send you both a mail.”

 

Yugyeom and Mark nodded their heads, exiting the room once Jackson explained their mission. Jackson’s attention turn to BamBam, who was looking at him expectantly. “Bam, just be a good boy and sit. Youngjae and I would take care of everything.”

 

“Here we go again.” BamBam muttered, “You guys always pampered me and spoiled me!”

 

“Because you are our baby.” Youngjae casually replied.

 

“Yugyeom-ah is the youngest here!” BamBam whined.

 

Jackson sighed, he knew BamBam wouldn’t let this one pass. “Alright, just decorate the balloons.”

 

BamBam smile happily and nods his head, crawling to under the bed to get all the balloons.

 

“I’ll call Suzy.” Jackson said. “She can help us with the foods.”

 

Youngjae crooked his brows, “I thought were going to do what our mom left us.”

 

“What?” Jackson asked. “We can’t cook those. It’s hard to follow all the steps. Let’s just order something and let Suzy cook something more.”

 

Youngjae didn’t budge to reply back and help BamBam to put air inside the balloons.

 

Meanwhile, in Mark and Yugyeom side, they were having a hard time. Why? Jaebum dragged them in the antique store, which Mark hated the most.

 

“Mom~” Yugyeom whined, grabbing his mother’s hand, “Let’s ditch dad.”

 

“I never knew dad likes this kind of stuff.” Mark said.

 

Jinyoung chuckled and pet Yugyeom’s cheek, “There’s a lot of things your dad likes that you guys don’t know.”

 

Mark smirked, “Oh, like how he study about s.” Yugyeom tilt his head at Mark’s words and Jinyoung hit Mark’s shoulder with a blush creeping on his cheeks.

 

Apparently, Jaebum hated this store, he just want to fool his kids. “Man, I hated this.” He uttered to no one in specific.

 

A guy appeared in front of him with a smile, “Excuse me sir, but why do you dislikes this?” The guy pointed at the antique vase with a pattern of a leafless branch.

 

Jaebum’s eyes landed on the guy’s eyes, matching his smile. “Oh, not that. But everything around here.”

 

The guy chuckled softly and nods his head, “People nowadays dislikes this.”

 

Jaebum just smile, a force one, as the guy kept on pointing the old vase.

 

“Dad!” He heard Yugyeom calling over to him. He excuse himself to the guy and hurriedly went over to Yugyeom.

 

“Can we go somewhere!” Yugyeom’s question, or rather complain, roared in the store.

 

“Alright alright. Just shut up. Where’s your mom and Yien?” Jaebum asked, rubbing his temple.

 

Yugyeom looked around and frown deeply at the sudden disappearance of his hyung and his mother. “Probably went to the bathroom.”

 

“We’re over here.” Jaebum look behind him to see his wife blushing madly while Mark was smirking.

 

“Okay, what did you said this time?” Mark looked up to his father, only to burst into a fit of laughter.

 

Yugyeom followed suit and the rest suddenly laughed.


 

“Jackson hyung! I’m tired!” BamBam whined across the living room. “I should have took the offer of keeping our parents away rather than doing this.”

 

Jackson sighed and slump down on the couch. “Just throw that other balloon somewhere.”

 

“But it looks so dull.” BamBam sit besides him, pouting.

 

Looking at this masterpiece, the room seems… dull, like what BamBam describe. Balloons are floating in the ceiling while the others are in the ground, there’s not much any decorations except the banner, which loosely hang in their window, “Happy Birthday!”

 

“Just like dad… Perfect!” Jackson cheered happily.

 

Youngjae roll his eyes as he took all the candles out of the box. “Where did Yugyeom got the candles?” He asked.

 

BamBam look at Youngjae and smile, “A lady handed that to us.”

 

“Do you even know that lady?” Jackson questioned.

 

BamBam hum to answer with a smile. “Oh! I should wear the same that cute candle!” He pointed over the one Youngjae was holding. The candle, itself, was shiny. Making all the glitters to shine through them.

 

“This is a pretty pink candle.” Youngjae remark, sticking deep in the cake. “There you go, it should be in the middle.”

 

Everyone agreed and Jackson looked over the clock, “I think it’s time.”

 

When he received a nod from everyone, he started to type down a message from the two.

 

Mark was yawning for the tenth times, this is was tiring, he thought. His parents dragged them somewhere else… Leaving Yugyeom, who is sleeping peacefully in the back seat.

 

‘A great timing for Jackson to sent that messaged.’ He thought as he stare at the window.

 

“You know,” Jaebum started, as his eyes are locked in the road. “I wish we had a daughter.”

 

“Make that wish.” Jinyoung jokingly said. “Maybe, I’ll grant you that.” Jinyoung chuckled after.

 

Mark huff his cheeks and thought, ‘I really wish that too.’

 

“You know, having 5 boys… It’s a dull thing.” Jaebum said.

 

Mark shot his eyes on their parents.

 

“Ha.” Jinyoung clicked his tongue. “I’m satisfied to what we had now.”

 

“Don’t you forget what you promised to me last night.” With that smirk spreading across his lips, Jaebum kept that in his mind about the promise Jinyoung said last night.

 

Mark gagged at the background and wish to end his misery.

 

When Jaebum pull the car in their garage, Mark woke up Yugyeom and they all headed to the front door.

 

Jinyoung knew that he purposely let the lights on, but it was dark when they all step inside.

 

Once Jaebum made his way to the family room, the light suddenly went on and Jackson, his girlfriend Suzy, Youngjae, and BamBam, who was holding the cake, jump and happily shouted “Happy Birthday!”

 

Jaebum’s eyes shot wide open, looking at them with a shocked expression. “Y-you guys..” Tears started to roll in his eyes, and BamBam quickly run towards his beloved father.

 

Mark smirked and said, “Oh, god. Stop that, dad. I know you guys found out about this.”

 

BamBam whined and look at their laughing father in the ground. “Sorry, how did you know, Yien?”

 

“Do you think I was not listening in the car?” Once Jinyoung facepalm himself, knowing that he did a mistake not taking a glance over to Mark.

 

“Anyway~” Jinyoung said, “Blow your candles, sweety.”

 

Jaebum nods and BamBam showed him the cake, all the candles are lit and the pink one caught his eyes, smiling with a tear rolling on his cheek, he close his eyes to begin on wishing.

 

The jokingly wish he told a while ago, suddenly jumped on his mind, making him to swat it away with his true wish. He blew all the candles and the party begin.


 

Jaebum put all the dishes out of the floor, sighing remembering he lost a bet to his wife. “Oh, man.” He uttered and wipe the table with a wet cloth. “I hate making a bet to you.”

 

“Don’t be like that.” Jinyoung teasingly said, “You’ll get what you wished for tonight.” With a smirk, Jinyoung stand up and pat his husband’s head, “Don’t work yourself too much, honey. I’ll be in our room.” With that, Jinyoung strode away. Leaving Jaebum with a pout on his lips.

 

He finished everything after 30 minutes when Jinyoung left. He hurriedly went to their room.

 

Morning strikes when Jaebum felt a sharp pain on his back. Jinyoung didn’t cut his nails again, he thought.

 

But… It was worth it. He smirked to himself and jump off of their bed.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Hyung~” BamBam whined, eyes still closed as he swat Mark’s hand on his waist. “Get off~” He said, in a high pitch tone. Mark roll to face on the other side.

 

‘Was that a girl’s voice? What is she in my room?’ BamBam thought and when he open his eyes slowly. Sitting up on his bed and he look around. Youngjae was lying on the floor and that’s all. No girls on his room. He look at Mark, who was laying flat but his head was facing on the wall.

 

‘Whose voice is it?’ He asked himself once again and just shrugged it off, walking to his bathroom.

 

A minute later, succeeding on moving his half-awake legs on the bathroom. Eyes are still closed as he skillfully grab his toothbrush, swiping it with a toothpaste and started to brush his teeth.

 

When he yawn, stretching his arms in the air, he felt his chest was heavy. Like there’s something attached on it. Whenever he move, it jiggles, making his eyes to shot open and look down on his chest. There’s a bump on his chest.

 

“What the?” He said loudly, suddenly covering his mouth. ‘I said that.. But..’ BamBam suddenly looked up, only to witness a goddess right on his sight.

 

Blonde locks, straight down until his waist. His eyes are much bigger than it was before. He notice his pinkish lips, his ears, and when he look down on his whole body. He’s petite body turn into a petite female’s body.

 

“Oh… my… god.” He breathed out heavily, turning the faucet and splash himself with cold water. Once he give out a shriek, he look once again in the mirror.

 

“This is not happening. Not to me. Oh my god.” He chanted out, pacing around in his bathroom until a knock on the door interrupted him.

 

“Bam? Are you there? It’s your mother.” Jinyoung said across the room, “I brought your laundry, sweety.”

 

“J-” BamBam started, when he notice his tone wasn’t the original, he exhaled deeply and tried his best to mimic a guy’s tone, “Just put it on my bed.”

 

Jinyoung cocked his head to the side and compiled his son, once he neatly place it near at BamBam’s bed, not forgetting to pull the blanket over to Mark’s , he move to the door of BamBam’s bathroom. “Sweety, are you okay? You sound like a girl…”

 

. BamBam panicked inside and outside, of course. How can he slip out of this mess? He didn’t know. Because he turned into a girl!

 

Jinyoung started to get worried as he call out for Jaebum, who surprisingly walk pass by. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Your son… is acting weird.”

 

“Jackson? He was born like that.” Jaebum said, dumbfounded.

 

Jinyoung roll his eyes, “No.” He deadpanned. “Jackson is still sleeping. BamBam is the one I was talking about.”

 

“What’s wrong with my baby?” Jaebum’s eyes shows a hint of concern as he move closer.

 

“He won’t open this and his voice… this may sound stupid but he sounded like a girl.”

 

“A girl?” Jaebum asked, raising his brow and knocks on the door. “Bam, honey. Open this door.”

 

When he didn’t received any response, Jaebum pull out the spare key of BamBam’s bathroom.

 

“Why are you carrying that like it was a normal thing to do?” Jinyoung asked, judging his husband.

 

Jaebum cocked his brow, “That wasn’t normal? I usually carry all the keys.”

 

With a roll of his eyes, Jinyoung tilt the door open and step inside with Jaebum following behind.

 

Both of them froze in their spot, Jaebum’s eyes shot wide open.

 

BamBam was staring at them with his big puffy red eyes, hugging his knee, as he was sitting on the floor. “M-mom… dad…” He sobbed louder when he caught the two stopping their tracks.

 

Jinyoung motioned Jaebum to shut the door, and lock it was as well. When Jaebum did it, Jinyoung walk closer to BamBam and cup his cheeks. “Oh my god. What happen?”

 

“I-I don’t…” BamBam pauses as he hiccuped, “It… I…”

 

“Shh… Calm down first.” Jinyoung cooed.

 

BamBam breath heavily and started off again, “I just woke up like this.”

 

Jaebum bit his lips, looking at BamBam.

 

Jinyoung sighed and hug BamBam tightly, then quickly loosen the hug when he felt BamBam’s chest pressing against his.

 

“What should we do?” Jaebum finally speak.

 

Jinyoung shake his head, “I don’t know.”

 

“Should we pretend that BamBam is staying over at my brother’s place?”

 

“No.” Jinyoung pouted. “Then, what if Mark went over there to visit his cousin.”

 

“Then what?” Jaebum urges, “We can’t hide Bam.”

 

BamBam look up to look at Jaebum’s eyes, “Dad… Please, just hide it from them.”

 

Jaebum kneel down to level his face on BamBam’s, “How honey? How can we do that?”

 

“I’m going to stay in my room until I’m back to normal.”

 

Jinyoung turn his head to look at Jaebum, who look over to him as well, communicating in their eyes. “Alright, we’ll do that.” Jaebum said.

 

Jinyoung patted BamBam’s head, “While we are doing that, we’ll find out how to turn you back to normal.”

 

With a sad smile spreading on BamBam’s lips, he peck his mother’s cheek.

 

Jaebum move over with a pout, asking for BamBam to kiss him also, which BamBam gradually give him on the cheek.

 

Jinyoung exit the room with Jaebum and BamBam, behind Jaebum.

 

“Yien…” Jinyoung said softly, catching Mark’s attention, who was looking around to find his shirt.

 

“Oh, mom. What are you guys doing here?” Mark said sleepily.

 

“Uh, well…” Jinyoung hesitantly started off, looking at Jaebum behind him to help him out, “Actually, you two should go out now.”

 

Mark’s eyes landed on them and tilt his head, “Why?”

 

Youngjae rubbed his eyes and yawn sleepily, “This is Bam’s room.” He said.

 

“Right, and Mark.” Jaebum said, firmly to be serious, “Stop coming over to BamBam’s room from now on. BamBam had a flu. I don’t want this disease to spread out.”

 

Mark’s brow move upward, but he didn’t said furthermore as he grab his shirt on the floor. Once Youngjae exited the room, he took a quick glance and his eyes widen in the image he saw.

 

There’s a girl behind Jaebum, who was clutching on Jaebum’s shirt, her face was a little red, and Mark’s heart beat at the pretty face of the owner of the face.

 

And yet Mark left the room without any words.

 

Jaebum and Jinyoung locked the door as he looked at BamBam once again. He had a height of the model, because of BamBam’s height didn’t changed. Physically, everything changed.

 

“Even his voice changed.” Jaebum commented. “How can we hide the fact BamBam turned into a girl?!”

 

“Calm your !” Jinyoung groaned. “There’s nothing we can do right now but to hide him.”

 

BamBam sat on his bed as he tried to cover up his chest. He was a guy before. Having a is making him feel so weird.

 

“For now, let’s hide him.” Jinyoung said once again, “I’ll buy the needs of girls. Bras, clothes for him, and even pads, if he ever need it.”

 

“Oh god, how can you know those?” Jaebum said, looking oddly at his husband.

 

“I have a sister, for your information.” He said with a smirk, “I knew everything about girls.” With that, Jinyoung exited the room, not forgetting to blow BamBam a kiss and Jaebum followed suit, not forgetting to locked the door.

 

BamBam was left all alone, thinking what sin did he made. Why of all the people out there, he was the chosen one? What if she stayed like this forever? Would he even have a gut to confessed to his crush? Probably not. Because if he did, Minyoung would look at him like he grew another head. A girl confessing to another girl is not weird but it’s strange, she’ll think of him as a lesbian, instead.

 

“I hate my life.” He buried his face on his pillow, screaming within it. Letting all his anger in his pillow. Once he was done, he sniff on it and realize the scent. “Mark hyung used this.” He sniff it once again and sighed.

 

Meanwhile, Mark couldn’t stop the rapid pace of his beating heart. Whenever that girl’s face showed up, he couldn’t help himself but to smile and his stomach would coil, like there’s a stampede in it.








 

A/N; Omg, I finished it. Omg. I finally finished it. And OMG, it’s a crappy chapter! Omg. I can’t stop typing OMG. Hahaha. Anyway, thanks for the subscribers! I love you guys. muah. Hahaha.  

 

Do you guys ship Jackson and Youngjae, because I do. Haha. Omg, I’m laughing now. The space might be big or it’s too much, I’m sorry. I typed this story on the GOOGLE DOCS. So, yeah.

 

Please do enjoy this first chapter and let me know what you guys think of it. Does it satisfy you? Don’t worry! I’ll start off typing the next chapter tomorrow.