Chun Sung Im..

I MISS YOU.....

He watch with a wide eyes a s she drinking a jug of water with one shot. 

flashback

"Help me..."

"Why?are you hurt?"Heegun being panicked.

"Water...."

"Huh???"Heegun stare at her.

"I want water..."

And now here she is. Infront of him. Inside of his house. 

"Aaahh....i'm alive...Its been 2 days i didnt drink any water.." she put an empty jug infront of her. She looks at a man infront of her and bowed on her stomach.

"Kamsahamida oppa... For helping me.." she say with a wide smile. 

"Aah!its okay..but why you collapsed infront of my house?"

"I was walking for a 2 day and feels really tired..When i walking past your house, l tripped and fell on the ground.. Im too tired to stand up so i decided to take a nap..hahaha..im sorry if i scared you.." She laughed. Gary looks at her with a wrinkled forehead.strange girl...

"Where are you from?"he asked.

"Oh i forget to introduce myself.. Annyeonghaseyo... My name is Chun Sung Im. I'm 20 years old and from Seoul.."she say with a loud voice.

"Seoul?thats far.. Why you come here?"

She flinched. Her cheerful face seems distracted but she plastered it with a smile.

"Im looking for someone..."

"Who?"

"Ah oppa.. Dont ask more..tell me about you.."

Gary smiled shyly when she call him oppa.

"Kang Hee Gun..im 24 years old.."

"That woman..."she point at his mother that was sleeping not far from them. She's not distracted with they talking.

"My mother.."

Jihyo nod. Understand. She looks around his house. And then she looks at him.

"Oppa..can i stay here for a while?"

"What?"

 

""So you let her stay?"Dong hoon look at him.unbelievable...

"She pleading to me with her cute eyes..i can't rejected her request so i let her.. But she say she will pay.."

"Whooaa... I can't believe it.. "Donghoon shook his head. As he know, kang Heegun don't trust a woman anymore beside his own mother after he being dumped a few years ago.

"Is she pretty?"

Heegun nodded.

"You like her?" 

Heegun looks at donghoon and  shook his head.

"No.. But i feels.. I will like her Donghoon ah.."

 

-to be continued

 

Note:::: a short chapter since im not in a mood to write now.. I will update a new chapter after i got my energy again..gomawo... *bow*

 

Next chapter:::: Living together...