Living together...

I MISS YOU.....

"Oppa,where can i put this?"

"Oppa.. Can i borrow your towel?"

"Oppa!!there's a fly in my room,oppa...!!"

"Is it okay if i use your kitchen,oppa?"

"Oppa!"

Kang Hee gun sighed heavily. Its been 3 days Sung Im stay in his house and he starting to get stress.

"Are you okay?"Jaesuk notice his stressful face.  He shook his head.

"Im not okay..." 

"Dong hoon told me about the girl that you 'collect' infront of your house... Is she giving you a trouble?"

Hee gun just smile. Trouble?

"No hyung..but she just too active..  Keep asking and talking.. My house fill with her voice.." he laugh. Jaesuk smile.

"It was great then..you won't be lonely again..your mother too.."

Hee gun looks at Jaesuk face. What he said was right. He wouldnt feel lonely again right?

 

"Aunty...please eat...aahhh..."Sung Im try to feed Hee gun's mother. Hee gun has asked her to take care of his mother when he goes to work. But it seems his mother don't want to eat. Sung Im sigh and look at her. She reminded her to someone. Someone that she been searching for.

"Omma..."she tried. And it seems work when she looks at her. Sung Im smiles to her.

"Omma..eat this please..."she try to feed her and finally she eat. Sung Im feels happy.

 

"You called her,omma??" Hee gun looks at Sung im wit disbelief face. Sung Im nodded while eat the watermelon that he bring home.

"She doesnt want to eat and dont listen to me.. So i called her omma.. And she maybe liked it.."She smiles.

"You both like a newlywed couple.." said Donghoon that sat beside Hee gun.  

"Newlywed couple? With this ugly oppa??"Sung Im laughed hard followed by Donghoon.

"Yahhh!!!im not ugly.. Yah ha dong hoon..stop that!!"Hee gun shout while smack Donghoon head.

"Hahaha...sorry oppa...yes..you are not handsome..but i think you are attractive oppa.." Sung Im say with sincere voice. Hee Gun feels his heart beats fast and smile shyly.

"Hyung..are you blushing??hhaha...hyung!!"Donghoon pinch his cheeck.

"Yah..i am not..this brat.. I will kill you.."he chasing Dong hoon that run after saying that. Sung im smile. It was nice. If she can stay like this forever. Thats what she wish for.

 

"You not working today?"Sung Im ask Hee Gun when she saw him cooking in the kitchen.

"My boss ask me to take a leave today.. I will bring my mother to the beach today..wanna join??" and she immediately agreed with a wide smile. 

"Whoooaaa.....its been a long time since i see beach...its feels great!!" she open her arm wide and feels the wind. Hee Gun mother seems happy when she playing in the water.

"Really??"

Sung Im nodded."the last time i go was when i was 10 years old.. " she sat beside Hee Gun. He looks at her.

"Sung Im ah..."

She looks at him "yes oppa?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"What?"

"You...was running away from your house right??"

She silent. Then she laugh.

"How you know oppa??"

"No... You have a lot of money and i can see that you are an educated person..i've been curious..why you come here actually?"

She looks at the wide blue sky infront of her. 

"Im looking for someone..."

"Someone?who?" 

She looks at him again and smile sweetly.

"My mother..."

 

-to be continued

 

Gomawo for reading this...*bow180°*

 

Next chapter:: Falling for you...