Once again...

I MISS YOU.....

Haha approaching EunAh who's standing at the corner of the room. She were staring at the scene happening infront of the press right now.

"Thanks EunAh ya..for telling me about this.."Haha look at EunAh. He received her call an hour ago and she told him everything about Jinhyuk plan. He told Gary about it and now they were there.

"Emmmmm...."

Haha can see her sad face.

"Are you sad?"

EunAh look at Haha and smile.

"Yes...oppa..i...really like gary oppa.." she turn her face away. Try to hide the tears.

"But oppa...if i get involved in their relationship..i dont think i could face the pain because of it.. And i also want Gary oppa to be happy..eventhough it means not with me.."

Haha nodded and smiles. He hug EunAh's shoulder.

"You're a nice girl..i'm sure you will found the right one for you.."

EunAh smiles.

**************************************************************

He dragged her into her waiting room and locked the door from inside. He let her manager controlling the situation with the press for now. Jihyo look at him. Her cheek still red because of earlier kiss.

"What do you think you doing,huh?" Gary facing her with both his hand on his hips. 

"Why you following whatever that Jinhyuk say? If you don't want to married him,say it..why you agree with him?are you going to live your life like that?"

Jihyo silent. Just listening to his nagging.

"Even if i rejected you,but you shouldn't do that..and i told you,i dont want to talk with you that time..i was in a bad mood.. I can't think straight that time.. You shouldn't come to me..You've already come back here..why you want to go back to New York with him? This is why i.." his words were cut when he saw her tears running down her cheek. Gary flustereted. 

"Jihyo ah..." he hold her shoulder but she push him away.

"Do you know how hard my life without you? Do you know how much i want to meet you? Do you know how much my heart broken because of missing you?? Do you know that??!!"she's sobbing hard.

"It wasnt only you who's hurting.!! But why you treat me like this,you jerk!!" she punch his chest and cried. Gary hugged her tight.

"Im sorry...i know its my fault..."

Jihyo try to push him but he tightened his hug.

"I hate you..!! I hate you Kang Gary!!!"

Gary smiles. His eyes were teary.

"Its okay if you hate me...but... This time..I will never let you go... Never again.."

Jihyo stop struggle but still sobbing. Gary her back and kiss her shoulder.

"I.....love you...i love you jihyo ah..."

**************************************************************

EunAh approaching her brother who sitting on a chair. The press conference already finished and the ballroom were empty right now. Only left were hotel staff whose clean up that room now. She sat beside her brother.

"Oppa...mianhe..." 

Jinhyuk look at his sister.

"I was the one who told Gary oppa about your plan...i m sorry..oppa...but i can't seeing she being unhappy with you..it will hurt you later oppa.."EunAh hold his hand.

"Just let her be with the one she love,oppa...let her go...like i let him go...we shouldn't let other people suffer because of us...oppa..hmmm..."

Jinhyuk smile. What EunAh saying was right. He should let her go. He patted her head.

**************************************************************

"Daebakk Kang Gary...do you know you and Song Jihyo have been a biggest news in internet right now?" Gil put his laptop infront of Gary. Gary stare at the screen and saw his picture kissing with Jihyo. He smiles.

"Nice picture.."

Gil's jaw dropped. He shook his head.

"You're crazy..."

Gary look at Gil. He actualy feels guilty because all that happen before their new album released. But things already happened.

"I can't let her go Gil ah.. Thats the only way.."

Gil stare at him. He already know his story with Jihyo. Haha told him yesterday after his studio being attacked with the reporters. Haha save him on time and bring him to his house.

"I know...i didn't blame you Gary ah..." he patted gary's shoulder. Gary smile. He turn his face to the screen again.

I miss you...jihyo ah..

*************************************************************

Jihyo sat on the chair. She were in her room. Earlier that morning,her manager come and nagged to her about what happened yesterday. She told him about her relationship with Gary and he seems surprised with her story. After a while,he finally accept Jihyo's decision. Jihyo ask him about her new film director's reaction about what happened and he told her that the director still want her to act in his film.  

She looked at her face on the mirror. She smile when she remember what happened yesterday. Gary love her. He still love her. And she feels really happy. Her phone suddenly ringing. She look at the phone screen and smile.

"Yes,oppa?"

"Sung Im ah...what actually happen??i've seen your picture in all entertainment website.." Jongkook ask worriedly.

"It's nothing serious,oppa...it just...he saying he love me.."

Jongkook's jaw dropped.

"Really?you've told him everything??its good Sung im ah.."Jongkook sound happy with that news.

"Emmmm...."jihyo can feels her tears building up. Jongkook can sense it.

"Wae Jihyo ah??are you not happy?"he ask worriedly.

"Ani oppa...its just..."her tears running down.

"I'm happy... so happy that i could die.....but im also afraid...i will lose it again..i tried so hard to come back to him...all this time i've missing him..i'm afraid i will hurting him again.."

Jongkook understand her feelings.

"Don't worry Sung im ah...just trust yourself and him..i know he love you more than anything..just be happy with him..stop crying okay.."

Jihyo smiles and wipe her tears.

"Gomawo oppa.."

**************************************************************

 Gary look at the woman sitting on the floor near the balcony's sliding door. She's been staring at the dark sky for a while now. He quickly finishing his job. He invite Jihyo for a dinner but they can't go to the restaurant because of the reporters. Gil already told him not to show their relationship in public for the moment. Frustrated,he bring her to his studio secretly and make some food for her.

"Cold?"

Jihyo turn her face when Gary cover her back with blanket. She smile.

"Gomawo oppa..."

Gary sat beside her. They both stare at the sky. Gary glance at her.

"Jihyo ah.."

Jihyo look at him."hmmm?"

"Im sorry..."

He look at her and hold her hand.

"For hurting you....im only care about my feelings and didnt realize that you were hurting more.. What Haha say was true..im was lying to myself all this time..i miss you..but because im afraid to get hurt again,i ignored my true feeling..and also..i've hurt you that night....im sorry..." he touch jihyo cheek. Her eyes teary. Gary gasped.

"Am i making you sad?please don't cry.."

Jihyo laugh and also hold his hand tight.

"Im not sad...im just..too happy..." She put both her hand on his cheek.

"I've been waiting for this all this time...to hold you like this...to be with you again..we've been away from each other more than 10 years..and i hope it woudn't happen again..i want to be by your side forever,oppa.."she smile widely.

Hearing her words make him touched. He closed his eyes and touch her nose with his own. 

"I...love you so much..Jihyo ah.."

Jihyo smiles and grab his hand. She rest her forehead on his.

"I know...and i love you too oppa..."

Gary stare at her face. Slowly he closed their distance. Jihyo close her eyes when she feels his lips on her. 

I love you...

-to be continued-

Note:: thanks for reading my story.. ^^ *bow* *hug*

 

Last chapter:True Happiness.