Goodbye,Love.....

I MISS YOU.....

Hee gun running towards Dong hoon that standing infront ICU ward. When he leave Sung im's house, Dong hoon call him and told him his mother was unconcious and was at hospital.

"What happened,Dong hoon ah...??"he grab Dong hoon collar. 

"Did i told you to look after her..why this happened??"

Dong hoon hold his hand.

"Im sorry hyung... I leave her only for a while... When i come back..she already collapsed in her room.. I found this beside her.." Donghoon hand over a piece of paper and one small bottle.

"What is this?"He look at the bottle.

"The doctor say it was a sleep pill...she took it in a lot amount and..doctor say...she maybe..." Donghoon can't continue his words. Hee gun look at the paper in his hand. His eyes widened.

Forgive omma,Hee gun....

"omma.....omma..!!!"he cried hard and slamming at the door.  Dong hoon hold his body although he struggle hard. Hee gun cries while calling his mother. They wait for about 2 hours. And then a doctor came out. Hee gun approach that doctor.

"How is my mother?"he asked. The doctor look at his face and then shook his head.

"Im sorry..we cant save her....its too late.."

Heegun feels his head spinning and fall on his knee. Dong hoon hug his body while Hee gun crying hard without a voice. 

omma!!!!don't leave me...

***********************************************************

It's been a week since his mother gone. He still can't accept it. And Sung Im. It seems she really dumped him. Its been a week but she still not coming back if she really love him.

"Hyung...."

He glanced. Ha dong hoon approaching him.

"Stop drinking hyung....you've been in a mess.." he take the beer can away from hee gun hand. Hee gun rest his head on the wall and look around his house with no expression. 

"Hyung... Jaesuk hyung and others are worry about you.. Until when you want to locked yourself in here..?"

"Dong hoon ah.."heegun look at Dong hoon.

"Why is my life become like this... Why all of this happened to me?"tears rolling down his cheeck. Donghoon also crying.

"My mother leave me....and she...that woman dump me just like that.. After she asking me to not leave her..she leave me.. She's the one broke our promise..why she do this to me?why??!!"his voice getting  loud. Donghoon hold his shoulder.

"Just forget about her hyung...you can't be like this...hyung..!" 

Heegun laying on the floor while hiding his face with his arm. He crying silently.

Why you did this to me,Chun Sung Im..you promise me....but you leave me first...

*************************************************************

There he is. Standing facing the beach. He dont care about his pant getting wet because of the water. He will leave his hometown. Ha dong hoon will staying in seoul and he will following him. He want to chasing his dream to become an singer. It will be hard but he still want to achieve that dream.

"I will leave you here... I try to forget about you but it seems i can't.. So i decided to leave you here.. I dont need you anymore.. I dont need your love...it will be hard but i still want to forget about you.. Since you are my biggest pain that i have to bear all of my life.. We won't see each other again..I hope we wont..because if we did,maybe i will hating you more than now..i will leave you and our memory here now..stay well..."he take out something from his pocket. He stare it for a while. He don't want to cry anymore. He decided to stop cling on her. He grip the ring tight and throw it away into the beach. He looked and then turn away.

"Goodbye,love..."

 

-to be continued-

 

Note::::it was short and sad..their love end just like that..i have to make it like that.. Sung im will appear later but it will be a little surprised. And i will write about what happened to her after the engagement day..but maybe after a few chapter.. Okay.. Thanks for reading... I will update soon.. Gomawo...*bow*

 

Next chapter:10 years...