Forever or Never.....

I MISS YOU.....

Jinhyuk slowly patted Jihyo's shoulder. Trying to make her fall asleep. She stop crying after 30 minutes and take her medicine. Jinhyuk know this will happen so he brought her medicine with him. Although before she said she don't need it anymore but as her doctor,he always prepare it. He her hair. Her eyes finally closed and she fall asleep. Jinhyuk stare at her face.

"i want to go back..to New york..."

"what actually happened?"he murmuring. And then he stare at his phone for a moment before dial a number. He wait for the other person to pick up.

"Hai...its me..Choi Jinhyuk..can we meet?"

**************************************************************

EunAh stare at Gary's left hand. There's a wound on his knuckles.

"What happened to your hand,oppa?" she asked. Gary look at her before glanced at his own hand.

"Nothing..."

Haha who's eating beside him just silent. He know what happened. He's the one who put an medicine on his wound. 

"It can't be... Do you punch something??or you fight with someone..?"

"Choi EunAh!" Gary put down his chopstick roughly and it makes EunAh gasped with surprised.

"Stop asking..i've already said it's nothing!"

"Hyung..!"Haha hold his shoulder. He looks at EunAh's almost-cry face. Gary realize his mistake. He shouldnt mad at EunAh. He sighed heavily before stand up and walk out from there. Haha just look at his back and then look at EunAh.

"Don't mind him...he's just being sensitive these days.." Haha patted her hand. EunAh just nodded.

**************************************************************

Kang Gary stare at the guy infront of him. There's a tensed mood between them. Jinhyuk enjoy his coffee slowly. 

"Why you want to meet me?"Gary asked. Jinhyuk look at him. He put down the coffee cup on the table.

"I know about you and Jihyo..."

Gary flinched. 

"So?"

Jinhyuk smile bitterly. 

"I love her...i love Song Jihyo.."Jinhyuk words makes him gasped.

"I know about your past with her but i don't care about it.. She's no longer your Chun Sung Im.. She's Song Jihyo..my Jihyo..."

Gary clenching his jaw. He grip his hand tight. Jinhyuk glanced at Gary's bandaged hand.

"I wouldn't ask you what you did to her before this.... I know it will hurt Jihyo's heart.. Seeing she crying was enough for me. I don't want to see her heart broken again.."

"What actually you want to say?"Gary getting irritated. Jinhyuk stare at him.

"I don't want you to meet her again...stop seeing her if you only will hurting her heart..i will be by her side from now..i hope you'll understand what i mean.."

Gary silent. Jinhyuk stand up and ready to leave but he turn his body facing him again.

"EunAh love you...if you can't love her,say it to her... Don't make her waiting for you..." and he leave. Gary sighed. He massaged his temples.

**************************************************************

"After you finish film shooting,we'll going to New York..okay?"jinhyuk hold Jihyo's hand. Jihyo smile. She were at Jinhyuk house for a dinner. EunAh look at both of them.

"You're going to New York?"she asked. Jinhyuk look at her and smiles.

"Yes...and we'll getting married..."

EunAh's eyes widened. Jihyo look at him. 

"Ma..married?whaa...daebakk..." EunAh patted her brother's shoulder. He just laughed. After finishing her meal,EunAh entering her room leaving both of them alone at dinner's table.

"Why you saying that?"Jihyo look at Jinhyuk. Jinhyuk look at her and hold her hand.

"Why not?i want to marry you..."

"Oppa...."

"Yes...i know but i still want to marry you.. I told you..you'll be mine..but i will give you time..emmm...maybe 3 month after we going back to New york.."

Jihyo silent and just stare blankly at him. He her cheek. 

"I will make you happy Jihyo ah..."

Jihyo nodded but in her heart,she's trying hard to not let her tears drop.

im sorry oppa.....i can't be happy with you... But if this is my fate,i will accept it....

**************************************************************

"Are you going to be like this forever,hyung?"Haha nagged at Gary whose drinking a beer at his studio. Gary ignored him. He keep drinking. Haha grab his arm.

"Stop being like this hyung...if you love her,just admit it...don't keep it in your heart. !!" 

"Im not!!"Gary push Haha's hand. 

"I dont love her...i hate her...!!"

Haha stare at him for a moment.

"Stop lying to yourself hyung... If you still being like this..you will lose her once again... Jihyo's still love you..and you know what happened before wasnt her fault..."

Gary silent. He throw the empty beer can on the floor.

"You're being to egoistic.. I know you actually miss her..you just pretending all this time hyung.."

Gary grab Haha's collar.

"So,what you want me to do??huhh?what you want me to do if i love her??!!" Gary shouts. Haha flustereted.

"Its not easy to forget all that Haha yah!!because its too painful,i cant be with her... I can't.."

Haha hold Gary arms. Gary push Haha's body and walk into his room. Haha sighed. It wasnt easy to pursuade him. He turn around facing the door and his eyes widened. EunAh was standing there with a tears running on her cheek. 

"Gary oppa....love Jihyo..unnie??"

Haha sighed. He rubbed his neck.

EunAh should know this....

**************************************************************

EunAh wipe her tears. Haha grab her hand. He already told EunAh everything. Its not fair to make EunAh wait for Gary when Gary love other woman.

"Im sorry EunAh ya...for not telling you this earlier..."

EunAh smile. 

"Im okay...its just... Their love story was so sad... Thats why Gary oppa don't want to love again.."

Haha nodded.

"I hope you're not misunderstand their situation right now... Gary's still can't accept the truth so thats why he being too emotional..and jihyo....i need to talk with her later..."

EunAh just nodded. She still confused whether she should tell him about her brother's plan to married Jihyo.

**************************************************************

Jihyo looks at the mirror. She's at the waiting room. That day,she will attending a press conference about her new film with other actors. She stare at her reflection on the mirror.

"Chun Sung Im...are you happy?"slowly she speak to herself. And then the door opened. She turn around. It was Jinhyuk and EunAh. Jinhyuk walk towards her with a smile. He put his hand on her shoulder. 

" Get ready...after you finished with the press conference,i will make an announce to the press about our engagement.." he looks too excited.

Jihyo stare at him and smile bitterly. EunAh look at her brother. When he went out,she hold Jihyo's hand.

"Unnie..."

Jihyo look at her. "Yes?"

"Are you happy with oppa?"

Jihyo flustereted with her question. She fake her smile and nodded.

"Yes..."

EunAh stare at her eyes. She know she's lying. After a while, she walk out from that room and went to the restroom. She pick up her phone and dial a numbers. After a while,her call being pick up.

"Haha oppa...i need your help!"

**************************************************************

The press conference was being held at the hotel ballroom. There are many reporters and press in that room since the film being directed by a famous director. The conference will finish after this and its Jihyo turn to answer a questuon from the reporters.

"Song jihyo shii..i heard about your relationship with Choi jinhyuk..is that true you two are dating and getting engaged soon?" the reporter asked her. Jihyo gasped. She didn't expect that question will come out. She look at Jinhyuk who sitting at the guest chair and then look at the reporter.

"I don't know how to answer this but..yes..it's..."she couldn't finish her words and freeze at her place. Jinhyuk look at her and turn to look at the back where she look. His eyes widened. Kang Gary was walking towards them and stop right infront of Jihyo. All the other actors and staff start to talking with each other. Gary went to her side and pull her arm. There's a gasped sound can be heard among the reporters and the cameramen start taking a picture. Jinhyuk can't believe what he saw right now. This will be a huge headline. Leessang's kang gary liplocked with an actress,Song jihyo infront of the press. 

Jihyo's eyes widened when his lips crashed her lips. Her mind going blank. She can feel his tightened hug on her hips and her tears suddenly pouring out. 

am i dreaming right now?

 

-to be continued-

Note::: no jihyo shii...you're not dreaming...aigooo....hmmmmm.....enjoy this...^^

Thank for reading my story... *bow*

 

Next Chapter: Once Again...