The Separation...

I MISS YOU.....

Hee gun looks at the calendar hanging on the wall. He smiles. Next week is his birthday. 

"What are you looking at?"Sung im suddenly appeared. She also looks at the calendar and saw the red mark on that calendar.

"What is this?why you mark this date?"she ask. He looks at her. 

"Its a secret..i will tell you later okay..."he kiss her cheeck and walk away. She look at the calendar with curious.

 

"Next week?"Jaesuk stop chopping the onion and look at Hee gun next to him.  Hee gun nodded.

"Why?you have something else to do that day?"he continue his job while Hee gun helping him to put the chopped onion in a plate.

"Its my birthday,hyung..."

Jaesuk look at him again and laughed.

"Okay okay..i got it.. You want to celebrate with her?"

"Yes...and my mother too..but she still dont know about it.."

Jaesuk nodded. "Okay. You can take a leave that day.."

Hee gun cheering out and hug him from behind.

"Yahh yahh...stop that..!!"Jaesuk push his body away. Hee gun smiles.

"Thanks a lot hyung.."

************************************************************

Sung Im was massaging Hee gun's mother foot while talking with her. Although she doesn't speak,Sung im can feel that she understand what she say.

"Feel nice,omma?"she ask while looking at Hee gun mother who was resting her back at the wall while looking outside. Sung im smiles and continued massaging.

"Omma...i really like your son..is it okay if i want to stay here?hmmm..." Sung im massage her arm.

"I promise to you omma..i will take care of you and Hee gun oppa..i really love being here..and.. I love you also omma.."

She can feel Hee gun's mother put her hand on her head. Sung im look up and saw her face. She feels touched when Hee gun's mother her face although her face expression looks blank. Sung im smile and hug her.

"Gomawo omma...gomawo.."

*********************************************************

Sung im eyes widened when she saw Hee gun enter the house with a bruise on his face and body. Dong hoon help him to walk.

"What happened,oppa?"she rushed towards him. Hee gun sat on a chair. Dong hoon also sat beside him.

"He being beaten by a bunch of thugs.. I was too late when i saw him laying near a park.. "Dong hoon saying that although Hee gun already told him not to tell Sung Im.

"Gwenchana oppa...is it hurt?" Sung Im touch his face. Hee gun smiles while hold her hand. 

"Im okay.. "

"Why they do this to you?"she asked.

"It was the debt collectors's doing.. They pay the thugs.." he say it while not looking at her face. He lie actually. But he can't tell her. Sung im silent. She know this is not right. Something was wrong. After dinner,she locked herself in her room and searching her phone in her bag. She turned off that phone since the day she ran from her house. She turned it on and theres a lot of text came in. She look for someone number and called. She waited and someone picked it up.

"It was you,right.."she attacked him before he speaks.

"I know its you.. Did my father order you to do that?to make me kneel infront of him like you did?"

"What are you talking?"Jongkook asked.

"Stop pretending you dont know.. I know you pay all of that thugs to beat him.."

Jongkook silent for a while. And then he sighed while rubbed his own neck.

"Your father did it.. He order other people than me to find you..it seems he know now about that guy.."

"What you mean?"

"I told you i give you two days to leave that family.. Your father dont know about where you live.. I didn't tell him yet.but i think he know now... "Jongkook voice seems tense. He will get a punishment later. He know it but he still want to help Sung im. She must leave that place.

"For now, i think you should leave that house.. Go home and meet your father first..he just want you to go back home.. You know what he will do if you disobey his order..for that family safety, leave.."

"I can't leave just like that..i cant oppa..Father wouldnt let me go out again.."

"This is for you and that family safety....i will pick you tomorrow..pack up your things..understand." 

She put down her phone. Her tears coming out. She didnt realize Hee gun been standing behind her door and listened to her conversation. He still remember what one of the man that beat him told him.

"Stay away from that woman...or you'll die..!!!"

Did her father do all of this? 

***********************************************************

Its still early and the sun not appear yet. Sung im packed her thing and put at the corner of the room. She went to the kitchen and start to cooking. She make a breakfast for Hee gun and his mother. After finished, she cleaned up the house. She looks around the house and thinks how she will miss that house after this. She went to Hee gun's mother room and look at her sleeping face. Tears building up in her eyes. She kiss her forehead and leave her room. She stand infront Hee guns room for a while. She already write a letter for him and hope he will understand and wait for her to come back. After take a long breath she enter his room. He still sleeping. She put the letter on his table and notice something on his notebook. It was a drawing. He draw her face. She feels her tears running down her cheeck. Looking back at his sleeping body,she muttered a goodbye and went out from his room. She pick up her bag and walk out from the house. Her step stopped when someone grab her wrist. She turn around and her eyes widened. 

"Oppa...."

Hee gun didnt say anything and pull her hand. Sung im didnt say anything and just follow him.

 

He takes her to the beach. Sung im looks at him. He still didnt say anything.

"Oppa..."

"You're leaving?" he finally spoke. She stare at him. Hee gun turn his body facing her.

"Pabo...why you leaving like a thief?you should tell me..i'm not mad.." he hold her hand. Sung Im cry.

"Mianhae oppa... It was my fault...i was the reason you getting hurt.."she hug him. 

"Im sorry oppa..."

"Gwenchana Sung im ah..don't cry.." he her back. Sung im look at his face.

"Wait for me oppa..i will come back again..i promise.." 

Hee gun nodded. 

"Promise me you will take care of yourself.. Solve your problem with your father and come here again..i will wait for you...i love you Sung im ah.."he kiss her lips. Their first kiss. Sung im cry again and hug him. They stay like that intil the sun rise. Jongkook arrive later and pick up her bag. Sung im seems doesnt want to let go of his hand but in the end she let it go. Hee gun watch as she enter the car and leaving him with tears.  She take out something from his pocket. A ring. And he hold it tightly.

"I will wait for you...i promise.."

 

-to be continued

 

Note:::emmmm...i take a long time to write this since i dont know how to make a separation scene but i try my best.. Jongkook character will become an important role later although he seems a bad guy..hahaha...

P/s::i always tell this to my sister and my friends.. I believe monday couples are real and really really really hope they will getting married.. But if they are not real,i hope kang gary will meet a perfect girl for him..a girl that will apreciate him like us,his fan,did..apreciate his music,his life and himself.. But for now,i really really hope that girl is song jihyo..whatever i say,it seems i really want monday couple to get married for real.. Hheheheh...^^

 

Keep calm and love monday couple...^^

 

Next chapter::: A broken promise...