That man....

I MISS YOU.....

"She's dead...."

Jihyo looks at him. Gary wipe his tears and look away.

"That what i told myself all this years.. To forget about her wasn't easy but to keep her in my heart is killing me..i decide to kill her in my heart.. That ways my heart no longer longing for her..."Gary continue his words. He looks like he's drunk already. Jihyo bite her lips. Her tears still running down. Should i tell you everything,oppa....

"oppa... I want..." her words were cuts when her phone ringing. She looks at her phone. It was Jinhyuk. She wipe her tears and stand up. She walk a few step and pick up the call.

"Yes,oppa..."

"Jihyo?why your voice like this? You crying?" Jinhyuk sounds worried. Jihyo try to calm herself.

"No oppa.. Im okay...why you call?"

Jinhyuk don't believe what her says.

"Im just want to know how you're doing.. You will stay there how many days?"

"I dont know..maybe 3 days..wae oppa?"

"Im thinking to go there.. Maybe tomorrow.."

"Emmm...." after changing a few words,she ended the calls and turn around. He's no longer there. Jihyo looks around but there's no presence of him. Jihyo sighed. She almost told him everything. But if Gary didnt accept her, She can't stay by his side anymore.  She already promise to Jinhyuk about that. Her tears rolling again. She really don't know what she should do now.

************************************************************

Next day they were at the beach for photo shooting. Jihyo was wearing a short wedding dress.

"I want you to cry..try to express your sadness and cry..okay.."the photographer give her the instruction. Jihyo nodded. She already cry last night. She dont know whether she can cry or not. Gary stand near the photographer with Gil. Jihyo kneeling and sat on the beach sand. She try to collect her emotion and all her sad memories. The photographer start to take a picture. She try but her tears doesn't want to come out. She pinched her legs until its hurt but it doesnt work. The photographer asked her again to cry. She looks at him and saw Gary not far away from her. 

"she's dead...."

Those words ringing again in her ears. Automatically her tears running down. She looks at him and her tears pouring hard. The photographer praise her for her acting and continue taking a picture. Gary stare at her. Why he feels that she's not acting?those tears seems real..

After finished jihyo wash her face and try to calm down. Gary approaching her.

"Are you okay?"he asked. Jihyo looks at him and smiles.

"Im okay...im used to it.. Im an actress.. I know how to handle this.."she wipe her face with towels. Gary touch her face with his hand and her cheek. She gasped.

"Your eyes were swollen and puffed..are you sure you okay? If you're tired,we can continue tomorrow for the next shooting.."

Jihyo shook her head. her cheek turn red because of his touch.

"Im okay..i still can do it.."She took his hand and hold it. They were staring at each other. 

"Song jihyo...."

They both turn to that voice. Jihyo flustered when she saw Jinhyuk stand a few meters from them. She let go of Gary's hand. Gary looks at her. Jinhyuk walk towards them.

"When you arrive,oppa?"she asked jinhyuk while turn her body towards him. Gary looks at Jinhyuk and bowed. 

"I arrive this morning..have you finished for today?"

"After lunch we have another photo shooting..wae oppa?"

"I want to take you for a date..but it seems you are busy.."

Jinhyuk hold her hand.

"Im sorry oppa.."

"Its okay..but you have to take a lunch with me..come.." he dragged her away. She gasped and look at Gary when he pull her hand. Gary just stare at her. 

*************************************************************

"Your boyfriend was looking at us.." Gary whispered to her. They was in the middle of the shooting and Gary was holding her in his arm. Jihyo looks at Gary.

"Jinhyuk oppa?he's not my boyfriend.."jihyo told him with a slow voice. The photographer asked them to do another pose. He put her down and hold her waist. 

"But he act like he was yours.."

Jihyo smile and hold her cheeks.

"Are you jealous,oppa?" 

Gary flinched and pinched her cheeks.

"Im not..." 

And the photo shoot end. The photographer praise them and say they look like a real couple. Jihyo and Gary smile to each other. Jinhyuk stare at them with a mixed feelings.

***********************************************************

"It was amazing Gary ah..." Gil looks at the photo taken before on his laptop. Gary sat beside him. 

"Jihyo looks beautiful and the photo looks nice..she's really an excellent actress.." 

Gary stare at the screen. The photo really turn out nicely. He and Jihyo look like a happy couple.

"You don't feel anything when you with her?"Gil asked. Gary silent. He dont know how to answer that question. But his feeling feels different now. He can talk freely with her and joking also. After telling her everything last night, he doesn't see her as that woman anymore. He can now accept her presence.

what happened to you,Kang Gary....

*************************************************************

"i want to ask you something.." jinhyuk looks at the woman infront of him. Jihyo look up and stare at him.

"About the man..that you love..."

She flinched. She put down her pen and stop writing. 

"Did you found him?"

Jihyo silent for a while and shook her head. 

"No..i didn't.." and i lie..sorry oppa...

Jinhyuk stare at her face. 

"Are you sure?or you try to hide him from me?" Jinhyuk know if she already found him,she wouldn't tell him the truth. If she told him and he didn't accept her,jinhyuk wouldn't let her stay there anymore.  

Jihyo stare at him deeply. Jinhyuk know what it means so he give up asking. He stand up and take a few step.

"EunAh like him..."

Jihyo looks at him. His back facing her.

"I don't know what you think..but i want you to know this..That guy..Kang Gary..EunAh love him..i hope you didn't get involved in their relationship.." and he walk away after saying that. Jihyo just stare silently.

And he love me oppa.. He love this Chun Sung im..

*************************************************************

The photo shooting finally ended and they were having a dinner at barbeque restaurant. Jihyo didn't turn up and Gary was searching for her. 

"She's already at the hotel Gary ah.. She said she need a rest.." Gil told him that. Gary sighed. He want to ask her something but it seems he can't.

 

Jihyo open her eyes. The door bell was ringing. She looks at the clock. Its already past 1 am. She stand up and walking towards the door. She open it and her eyes widened. Kang Gary was standing infront of her. And he's drunk. 

"Why you here,oppa?"she asked. He looks at her. His eyes blurred. Jihyo hold his arm and bring him into her rooms. She put him on his bed and he's laying on it. He grabbed her wrist when she turn around. Jihyo looks at him.

"Jihyo ah...."

Jihyo sat beside him. She hold his hand.

"Why....i...feel this way....why i...."he's totally drunk.

"Why i think of her...when..i look at..you...why..."

Her eyes teary. He touch her face.

"Oppa...."

"Why you aren't her...why..."

Her tears rolling down.

"Sung im ah... I...missed you..."he cry while saying that. He laying down his head and closed his eyes. He can't think anything but Chun Sung im now. Jihyo grab his hand and put it on her cheeks.

"Oppa...i...i am Sung Im...oppa.."she know he's drunk and wouldn't remember this but she want to say it.

"Hee gun oppa.. I am..your Chun Sung Im..." she want to touch his face but then someone grab her arms and make her stand up. Her eyes widened. Jinhyuk was standing infront of her. She can feel his grip on her arm.

"Oppa..."

"You lie to me.." 

She sobbing. Jinhyuk glanced at half sleeping Gary.

"It was him.. He was that man..the man you love.."his grip tightened. Jihyo looks at him. She want to say something but she don't know what she should say. Only tears were coming out.

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:::  am i making this story more complicated? Emmmmm.... I will try to make it less complicated. Jinhyuk know who gary is now.. The only thing left is jihyo must tell gary who she is and make him accept her. But i wouldnt let it happen yet..hahaha...for the next chapter,Jongkook is appearing again..^^ please keep waiting.. Thanks for reading this..*bow*

 

Next chapter:: The Truth..