The truth....

I MISS YOU.....

Choi jinhyuk eyes widened. He stare at his laptop screen for a while.

"So..he's the one..."

Kang Gary photo was shown on the screen. He's looking for kang Gary profile through an internet and now he got it. He's been curious about Kang Gary since Jihyo shows an interest towards him. 

"He's Kang Hee Gun.." 

Jihyo always say that name before. Hee Gun oppa.. 

Jinhyuk clenched his hand. EunAh didn't tell him Gary's real name and he never thought in his mind Kang Gary was the man that jihyo's looking for. He went out from his room and go to Jihyo's room. The door was unlocked so he just enter the room.

"Oppa...i..im sung im oppa...your sung im..."

His step was stopped by those words. Infront of him now was Jihyo and half sleep gary. He step foward and grab her arms. She seems shocked and tears was pouring out.

"You lie...it was him.."

Her eyes widened. He glanced at Gary.

"He's Kang Hee Gun..the man that you love.."

Jihyo cry. She try to release his grip on her arms.

"Oppa..its hurt..."

Jinhyuk pull her arm and drag her outside of the room. He bring her to his room. Jihyo just stand in the middle of the room.

"What's the meaning of all this?"Jinhyuk try to lower his voice. Jihyo look at him.

"Im sorry...but its true...he's the one..."

"Why you didn't tell me?"

Jihyo silent. She wipe her tears.

"You...you still didn't tell him everything..right?"

Jihyo look at him.

"I still need time.. I can't tell him just like that..."

Jinhyuk frowned. He stare at her.

"Don't forget about our agreement,jihyo.. "

Jihyo just listened what he said. After silent for a while, jinhyuk sighed.

"Sleep here tonight.. Tomorrow morning we're going back.."and he went out from that room. Jihyo stare at the floor and her tears pouring again.

************************************************************

Gary stare at the food infront of him. This morning he wake up and realize he wasn't in his room. It was jihyo's room but she wasn't there. Gil keep asking him where he sleep last night. Gary sighed and rubbed his neck.

I must be crazy now....

"She already back??"

Gary look up and saw Gil was walking towards his table while talking on phone. He sat on the chair.

"Okay.. We'll meet her when we arrived later.."he ended the conversation and put down his phone.

"What's wrong?" gary asked. Gil look at him.

"Its Jihyo's manager.. He say Jihyo already going back to seoul with her friend.. " 

Gary silent. Friend?that guy....

**************************************************************

Jinhyuk stop his car infront her house. Jihyo open the door and going out from his car without saying nothing.  Jinhyuk only saw her entering her house before leaving that place. Jihyo hear his car leaving her house. Slowly she stepping inside her house. And then she saw this sillhoute standing at the balcony. His back facing her but she know who is that person.

"Oppa.."

That person turn around and smile when he saw jihyo's face.

"Sung im ah..." Jongkook turn his body facing her. Jihyo cry and hugged him. 

"Oppa....."

Jongkook patted her head.

"It's been hard for you...right..?" 

*************************************************************

10 years ago he betrayed her because of her father. He's being threatened by her father. Although he just an adopted son,he love Jihyo as his sister. He want to help her but her father use his title as adopted son to control him. After that accident,he went to Japan with Jihyo's father and he sent Jihyo to New York. Every month he will visit Jihyo although she's in a coma. Two years it takes for her to awake and he ask Jinhyuk to look after her. He know how painful for Jihyo to accept that she can't see Hee Gun anymore. And now she's infront of him. 

"When you arrive oppa?" her voice snapped him to the reality. She put a cup of tea infront of him. Jongkook smile.

"Last night... I came here this morning.. Your maid say you went to Jeju Islands.."

Jihyo nodded.

"How's Appa?"

Jongkook look at her face. He dont know how to describe that expression. After awake and fully recovered, she doesn't want to meet her father again. She said she no longer mad at him but she needs time to forgive him for what he done to her before. 

"Half of his body was paralyzed.. He can't walk like a normal person again..you...don't want to meet him,sung im ah?"

She ignored his question. She know about that. Her father having an accident 2 years after she awake and now he's staying at Japan. She ask Jongkook to manage her father's company and she become an actress.

Jongkook sighed. 

"You meet Hee Gun?" his question make Jihyo flustered. 

"Yes..."her voice was slow but enough to be heard.

"He...know about that accident?"

Jihyo shook her head. She laugh awkwardly.

"He's hating me now Oppa... He hate me.. His heart broken because of me..." she cry again. 

"Why you didn't tell him?"

Jihyo wipe her tears and smile.

"I need more times... He will be shocked if i tell him right now..i will tell him but not now oppa.."

"Do yo need my help?"

Jihyo shook her head.

"Gwenchana oppa..."

Jongkook hold her hand.

"Although you've forgive me..i still can't forgive myself for causing you this pain.." 

Jihyo smile and grab his hand.

"Gwenchana oppa..  I'm okay..stop blaming yourself.. Im okay..now.."

**************************************************************

"You meet Jihyo?"Jinhyuk look at a man infront of him. Jongkook nodded and look outside of the restaurant.

"Is she still like before?"Jongkook ask. Jinhyuk drink his coffee.

"She's okay now.. She no longer taking that pill..I think she's fully recovered both mental and physical.."

Jongkook look at Jinhyuk. They becomes friend long time ago. Thats why he ask Jinhyuk to treat Jihyo all this time.

"Jinhyuk ah..."

Jinhyuk look up.

"You love Jihyo?"

Jongkook question make him smiles.

"She told you?"

Jongkook silent. Its true. Jihyo told him about Jinhyuk feelings towards her and also about their agreement.

"I don't want to get involved in this but i want you to know this...Jihyo...she can't love you like what you want,jinhyuk ah.."

"I know.. And i know who's the person she love.."

"The promise between you two..."

"Thats my problem Jongkook ah..she's already agreed and i wouldn't let her broke it.."

Jongkook silent for a while. He know how's the person Jinhyuk are.

"I told you i wouldn't get involve in this matters but Jihyo is my sister. And i know her past more than you.. i don't want to see her in pain like before..you know what i mean.."

They staring at each other. 

"I do this because i don't want to see her like that again..Jongkook ah.."

Jongkook just nodded. But his heart still unease with the man infront of him.

**************************************************************

Jongkook look outside his car. He's been waiting about an hour outside that building.

"Sir,that's the man you looking for..." his driver's voice make him look at the building's entrance. Gary was walking with Gil while discussing something. Jongkook stare at Gary for a while.

"Its been a while..Kang Hee Gun.."

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: uri jongkook oppa was appear again...hahaha...should i make him told gary everything or should i let jihyo told him...hmmmmmm..... What should i do.....

 

Next chapter:: Scar...