True happiness...

I MISS YOU.....

She open her eyes. Its already morning. Last night she spend a night at Gary's house.

"Awake,sleepyhead?" 

She turn her body and saw him sat beside her. Jihyo smile and wrap her arms around his waist. She snuggle into his body.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"Gary patted her head while she shyly laugh. She push his body and lift her body up.

"I want to take a bath.." she stand up and walk towards the bathroom. While she taking a bath,Gary went to his kitchen and prepare a breakfast. When she finished and wear her clothes,she went out and saw him at kitchen counter. He's tasting the soup he made. Jihyo smile and walk toward him. She give him a back hug.  Gary was shocked.

"Omo..why Jihyo ah?" Gary asked worriedly.

Jihyo shook her head.

"Ani...it just i like your back.."

Gary smile with her answer. He really wish everday Jihyo will hug him like that.

**************************************************************

She walk faster while looking all around. Gary follow her from behind. There's so many people at the airport and she still didn't see him. Choi jinhyuk. That man will going to New York and he didn't tell her anything. It was EunAh who told Gary about it and he told jihyo. 

"Thats him.." Gary voice make her turn around. She look at where Gary point his finger. There he is. Sitting at the chair while reading his book. Jihyo look at Gary and he nodded. Jihyo walk towards Jinhyuk and sat beside him. Jinhyuk didnt move at all.

"Are you leaving,oppa?"

"Hmmmm..."

Jihyo look at him. She can feel him tensed.

"Mianhae oppa...really..im sorry..."

Jihyo's sad voice finally attract him to look at her. He closed his book and turn his body facing her.

"Im sorry for hurting you,oppa...i can't be with you...it wasn't because i don't like you... It just...i can't live without him..mianhae..jinja mianhae.."

Jinhyuk smile. He wipe her tears and her cheek.

"I know...it was me who should apologize jihyo ah..even when i know about your feelings,i still want you by my side..i was selfish..im sorry...don't cry..."

Jihyo hold his hand.

"I'm thankful for the time you're by my side oppa...you're my best friend..thanks for everything...i'll always remember you..don't forget me oppa.."

Jinhyuk smiles and nodded. Slowly he kissed her forehead.

"I hope you're happy jihyo ah..from now on i want you to cry because of happy things.. Okay.."

Jihyo nodded and smile. Jinhyuk patted her head and hug her.

Goodbye Jihyo...

 

After Jinhyuk boarding,they walking hand in hand towards their car. There's a some reporters taking their picture but they just ignored it. 

'Why did he kiss you?"

Jihyo look at Gary. He's pouting and look away. Jihyo smile and grab his arm.

"Are you jealous oppa?" she ask happily. Gary just ignored her. Jihyo laugh. She pinch Gary cheek.

"Aigoo....our mr.Kang getting jealous...what should i do??"

She hug his waist and laugh. After a few step,Gary no longer pouting and wrap her shoulder with his arm. 

**************************************************************

Its been a week since Jinhyuk wrnt to New York and she start her filming for a new movie. Gary can rarely meet her and he also busy with promoting their new album.

"Hyung...why i didn't see her lately?" Haha look at him. He's having a dinner at Haha's restaurant. Gary look at him.

"She's busy with her movie filming..."

"You didn't meet her?"

Gary silent. He don't want to answer that question. He's been missing her like crazy. If they meet,he feels like he want to locked her in his room just for himself. 

"Hyung..."

"Hmmm..."Gary keep focusing on eating.

"Why you both don't get married?"

Gary hand movement stop. He look at Haha.

"Married?"

"Yes...you both love each other almost 10 years now..its the right time you two get married..beside,you are not younger anymore.."

Gary silent. 

"I dont know how to propose.."

Haha look at him and laugh. He stop laughing when he feels Gary's gaze towards him.

"Sorry hyung...just do it with your style hyung... You know how she is right?you didn't have to do it in romantic way if you can't..just do it on your own way.."

Gary stare at Haha and then he start to thinnking.

Married??

**************************************************************

Jihyo stand infront of his house's door. Tomorrow she's free so she want to spent time with Gary. She's been busy this whole week and can't meet him. The door finally opened and she smile widely when she saw his face.

"Oppa... "

Gary just smile and give a way to her to come in. Jihyo enter his house and went to his kitchen. She's buying some groceries before went there. Gary walk to his table and sat there and continuing his work. 

"Oppa...are you hungry? Should i make you something? I really miss to cook in your kitchen,oppa... These days i was so busy and can't eat well.. Or you want some coffee? Oppa.." Jihyo stop from arranging things in refrig. And look at Gary. He didn't respond to her question and didn't look at her at all. Jihyo feels awkward. She continue her job quietly while glancing at Gary. 

After finish arranging things in kitchen,she went into his room and change her clothes into a comfy pajama. She walk out from his room and sat at the couch behind him. Jihyo stare at his back that facing her. 

"Oppa..."

"Hmmmm..."

"Are you busy?"

"Hmmmm..."

And there's a silent. Jihyo feels sad with his reaction.

Is he mad with me?

"oppa...."she call his name once again.

Silent. He was writing something and didn't move at all. Jihyo stand up and walk slowly. She stop right behind him. Slowly she wrap her arm around his neck and give him a back hug. Gary froze.

"Oppa...are you mad with me?i'm sorry for not seeing you these whole week..mianhae oppa..."

Gary hold her arm.

"Jihyo ah..."

"I miss you oppa...don't mad with me.."

Gary sighed. And then smile. He unwrap her arm around his neck and pull her sitting on his lap. Jihyo gasped. Gary her cheek.

"Im not mad with you..how can i mad with you when i miss you so much..." he kiss her cheek. 

"But you ignored me just now....."

Gary smile widely. He take a piece a paper on the table. He was busy writing on that just now.

"I was making this..."he give it to Jihyo. Jihyo look at it and read it. It was a song lyric entitled "Jihyo's blues". Gary wrap his arm around her waist while staring at her face. He can't wait to see her reaction. Jihyo read it until the last paragraph and then her eyes widened. She look at Gary face. Gary took the paper and put it on the table. He hold her hand while she still sitting on his lap.

"Jihyo ah...i know i'm not a perfect guy for you..you're pretty and i'm not..although you say im attractive.."

Jihyo laugh. Her eyes teary.

"But i want to say this to you...i'm promise to you i will be by your side forever..iN your good and bad days...i  will make you the happiest women.. I know i didn't have anything but..i promise i will love you forever..jihyo ah..."

Jihyo smiles while her tears running down.

"I know this is not a romantic place and time but still,i want you to hear this..Song jihyo..." Gary hold both of her cheek.

"Would you marry me?"

And she nodded while crying hard. She wrap her arm around him and hug him tight.

"I thought you wouldn't ask me..."

Gary smiles. Jihyo look at him.

"Sorry i didn't prepare anything..and you know im not a romantic person..i don't know how to make a romantic proposal.."

Jihyo shook her head.

"This lyrics are more enough to me oppa...i love you.." She peck his lips. Gary smiles. He's taking something from pocket and hold her hand. 

"I will buy you another next time..for this time,i will use this.." he put a ring on her finger. Jihyo eyes wide open when she saw that ring. The ring that Gary give to her 10 years ago. She put it in the letter when she leave his house. He still keep it with him.

"Oppa...."

"I love you Sung im ah...10 years ago till now...and forever.." 

Jihyo smiles. Gary pull her and wrap her waist. He kiss her deeply. Jihyo close her eyes and hold tight the ring on her finger. 

I love you too,Kang Hee Gun...forever...

 

-End-

 

Note::: gomawo*bow*.... Gomawo everyone *bow* for keep reading my story...finally it finished and im so happy with it..thanks for all your comment that always make my days happier...thanks for your support... Gomawo... *bow*

\(^_________^)/ *hug*