10 years....

I MISS YOU.....

His finger dancing on the paper. Headphone still on his head and his eyes were closed.  He were listening a music to release his tension after staying in the studio a whole night. Someone approaching him from behind and put a cup of Americano on the table. 

"Yahh.. Stop that..you've been working like hell this week.."

Kang Gary opened his eyes after that person said that. He looks at the person infront of him.

"Gil ah..When you come in?"he asked while pull the headphone away. He pick up the cup and drink it.

"You didn't sleep again?" gil asked but Gary just ignored it. He take a towel and entering a bathroom. Gil look at him and sighed. He meets Gary 8 years ago and since they both have the same passion about music,they decide to create a music together and now they are the best duo in Korea. Gary really love music but sometimes he will work like crazy. And its make Gil worried. He seems doesnt have interest in other things other than music. He wonder what happened to him before he meets him.

*************************************************************

"Your brother?"Haha looks at the girl infront of him. Gary also glanced at her.

"Yes...i already told you i have a brother.. He lives at New York almost 13 years..he is a doctor.." Choi EunAh glare at both men infront of her.

"You both really dont pay attention when i told you that right??"she try to pinch Haha.

"Yaahh..yahh.!! Stop that.."Haha push her hand away. 

"Why you mention about him?"Gary asked her. Eun Ah look at him and smiles. 

"He will come back to Korea next week..i will introduce you both to him..since you both are my bestfriends ."she hug Gary shoulder. Actually EunAh have a crush on Gary but after Haha told her that he don't have any intrest in love she decided to stay by his side as his friend.

"Next week is your birthday..right?"Gary looks at her. EunAh eyes widened.

"You know that??aahhhh... Thats why i like you the most oppa...!"She hug him. Gary just let her.

"I will make a birthday party and also you will meet my brother there.. He wants to introduce someone to me.."

"Someone?who?"Haha ask.

"Dont know.. She is an actress and my brother former patient.."

"Hollywood actress??"

"No..she is korean but live there almost 10 years.. I dont know the details about her.. My brother didnt tell me.. Why you showing an interest to her,Ha Dong Hoon oppa..??" she glare at Haha. She know Haha is an a playboy. Haha just awkwardly laugh. Gary just listened to their conversation and drink soju.

*************************************************************

"Are you okay?" Choi JinHyuk put his hand on her shoulder. She looks pale after they step down from aeroplane. She shooks her head.

"Im okay oppa..it just...it's been a while..and now im finally come home.."she looks around her. How she missed Korea so much. Jinhyuk smiles.

"I will bring you to every place you want to go.. Just name it.. Thats my promise to you.."

She smiles. And looks at the sky.

Hee gun oppa...i'm back... But do you still remember me?i've missing you like crazy,oppa....

*************************************************************

She were at the hotel now. Jinhyuk ask her to stay at his apartment but she rejected it and ask to stay at the hotel. She laying on the bed. And then her phone ringing. She looks at the screen.

"Anyeong oppa..."she listened to other person talking.

"Yes..im staying at the hotel for now..maybe tomorrow i will go to our house.. How is Appa? Still like that?" 

Silent.

"Im okay,oppa...emmm.. No.. I didnt meet him yet..and i dont know if he will know its me if we meet..." she standing infront of the mirror. Slowly she touch her face.

"Its not your fault oppa...its mine..and i will fix it by myself... Dont worry.. Please take a good care of him..emmm..."

And she puts down her phone. She still staring at her reflection on the mirror. She feels her tears coming out.

can you recognize me,oppa.. With this face....

**********************************************************

The day finally arrived. EunAh's birthday party was held in the hotel. Haha and Gary arrived late because of Gary's schedule. EunAh smiles widely when she saw them Gary looks handsome with his suit and his"leessang"cap.

"Sorry we are late.. "Gary said that. EunAh shook her head.

"Its okay..my brother and his friend already arrived..come.. Lets meet them.."Eun Ah pull his hand towards rhe corner of the room. Haha following them. Gary can see from far,there's two person standing next to each other. He don't know why his heart beat fast.

*************************************************************

She standing next to Jinhyuk. Just now Jinhyuk introduce his younger sister to her. Choi EunAh. Very pretty little girl and a well-known actress. She knows EunAh from the internet and Jinhyuk also always tell her about his sister.

"Are you tired??" Jinhyuk ask. She shook her head.

"Eun Ah wants me to meet the man she like and also her bestfriend..please wait for a while,okay.."

She smiles. And then she saw him. With Haha. And they were talking to EunAh. She know they were a bestfriend. And now EunAh was pulling his arm and walking towards them. Her heart beat fast. She can see him face to face now. She's been missing him like crazy and only can see him in a photo or internet but now he were standing infront of her. 

"Oppa..this is Kang Gary..and Haha oppa.."EunAh introduce them. Jinhyuk smiles towards them and shake their hand. Gary looks at the beautiful woman beside Jinhyuk. He feels something. His heart no longer beat fast but he can't stop staring her eyes. Jinhyuk hold her shoulder.

"This is Song Ji hyo.. "He says her name. Haha smile widely when he shake her hand. Jihyo looks at Gary. Gary hold out his hand.

"I'm Kang Gary.."

Jihyo stare for a while before hold his hand.

"I'm....Song..Jihyo..."

I'm Chun Sung Im...oppa...

 

-to be continued-

 

Note::i dont want to make it longer so i just make it like this. They meet again! But not like before and gary also doesnt recognize her.. It was fast but this is what in my imagination..hahaha...and this is my style when i write a story..btw,thanks for reading this..*bow* will update later..

Im listening to Green Rose ost"just" right now...

 

Next chapter::: A New Beginning...