A broken promise....

I MISS YOU.....

Sung im stare at wall infront of her. Its been 3 days she come home and being locked up in her own room. Her father ordered Jongkook to locked her and only open the door when time to eat,the maid will bring the food in. She looks at her hand. Its been swollen because of her slamming hard the door to escape. She remember again when she arrive to that house. Jongkook bring her directly to her father.

-Flashback-

"I never tought you would do this..it such an unacceptable attitude of yours.."

"I just want to meet her... I want to meet omma.." Sung im stare directly to her father.

"How could you,appa... You lied to me.. Omma leave this house because of you..it was your fault but you tell me a lie...how could you?!!"she shouts. 

"I don't have a choice..and it wasnt my fault.. She want it to happen..i dont force her.."

"You lie...!!!"she shout again. Lucikly it was only her and her father in that big room.

"Stop lying to me appa... I know everything now...everything you did to omma... Everything your family did to her!!"

"Chun sung im!!" her father stand up.

"Have you ever love her appa? Or you just use her??because of the heir?and now you gonna do the same thing to me???"

Her father silent.

"Omma.... Omma die without seeing me...do you know how much she miss me... If only you told me where she is.. I can meet her...it was your fault.."she cries. There's a silent between them. Only her sobbing can be heard. 

"It wasnt my fault..!"her father spoke. Sung im look at him. She cant believe how cruel her father is.

"Appa...."

"This is the last time i know that you go to that place.. From now on, you cant go out from here.. And dont disobey my order again.."

"No...i dont want.. The reason i came home is to tell you,i will leave this house.. I wont be back anymore.. I dont want to be your daughter.."she shook her head. 

"Because of him??"her father throw  a few photo into the floor. She pick one and saw it was Hee gun photo.

"Dont think you could live with him..i wont let you.. Your are my daughter.. The heiress of my property.. I will never let you put a shame on my face..." he press some button and the door open. Some of the bodyguards come in and grab her hand.

"What you doing??let me go...!!yahhh!!!"she push them but it doesnt work.

"Next week is your engagement day..i want you to stay in your room until that day and dont ever think to run away.."

Her eyes widened.

"Engagement??who?? I dont want... Appa!!!dont do this to me... Appa!!!"

 

-flashback end-

 

She closes her eyes. Trying to not let the tears come out.

"You still don't want to eat?"

She open her eyes and look up. Joongkook was standing infront of him. She doesnt realize when he come in.

"You are getting engaged soon.. You should eat.. Your father wouldnt happy to see your pale face later.."

Sung im hold Jongkook hand.

"Oppa..help me..!i want to go out..please oppa!i beg you..!"she hold it tight. Jongkook look at her. 

"You father will punish you if you run away again.. And if you run to that guy,he will be suffering because of you.."

"I dont want to engaged with other people... I only want him.. Please oppa..." she still begging with teary eyes. Jongkook look at her. He silent for a while. 

"I will help you but first you need to attend the engagement party.. Make your father believe that you are willing to engaged. I will help you run away with him and you both must leave Korea.."he told her his plan. Sung Im smiles widely and hug him. 

"Gomawo oppa..!" she say without seeing a serious face of Jongkook.

I'm sorry,Sung im ah...this is for your own sake..

************************************************************

Kang Hee gun still waiting for her to come back. He want to go to her but he dont know where she lives. A week has passed and tomorrow is his birthday.

"Hyung.. Are you sure she will come back?"Dong hoon look at Hee gun. Hee Gun play with the ring that he want to give to Sung Im.

"She told me that and i believe her...i will wait.."

"But hyung...what if she lie?"

Hee gun look at Dong hoon.

"No.. I trust her.."

"Kang Hee gun.." someone call his name. Both of them turn around. There's a man standing behind them. Hee gun know that man. He's the one who came to pick Sung Im before.

"I know you..."Hee gun approach him. 

"My name is Kim Jong kook.. Can you follow me to Seoul right now?"

Hee gun seems shocked with his request. But he agreed and followed him. He asked Dong hoon to look for his mother.

"Why you want me to go to Seoul?"he asked when they were in the car. Jongkook drive with a serious face.

"I want you to meet someone..."

**********************************************************

The day finally arrived. Sung im standing infront of a big mirror. She's wearing a white long dress. There's a small tiara on top of her head. 

"Miss..you look beautiful.."one of her maid said it while adjusting her dress. She smiles. 

"Unnie.. Have you seen Jong kook oppa?"she ask that maid.

"Mr kim..no.. He's been missing since morning.. Maybe he has something to do.."

Sung Im nodded. Maybe he's going to pick Hee gun. 

After an hour,her maid come again to her room and ask her to go to ballroom. She's walking while being by a two bodyguard. Arrive at the ballroom,she looks surprised to see so many people and there's also the press. Her father approach her and take her hand. He pull her slowly to him and bring her to the stage. While walking her father whispered something to her.

"Dont do something foolish my dear..i know what you want to do..and smile.. This is your day.." he said it slowly while smiling and waving to the press. Sung Im feel her step getting heavier. On the stage, her will-be fiancee is waiting. She know him. Her father's friend's son from japan. She feels like running away and searching Jongkook with the corner of her eyes.

Oppa...where are you??

**********************************************************

They arrived after three hours driving. Hee gun looks at the house infront of him. His mouth was wide open seeing the big house infront of him.

"This is house or palace?"he asked. Jongkook walked into the house and Hee gun follow him.

"You still didnt tell me where is she?why you bring me here?"he asked again. Jongkook stay silent. Hee gun stare at him. He looks around the house. It seems there's a ceremony happened now since there so many people with a beautiful attire. Jongkook bring him to the ball room and stopped at the entrance. Heegun also stop.

"Why you stop?" he asked while looking at the same direction with Jongkook. His eyes widened. There she is. The girl he's been waiting for. The girl he love. Standing at the stage while receiving a ring from another guy.

"What is this?"his voice trembling.

"She's getting engaged today.. And she asked me to bring you here.."jongkook say coldly.

"She want you to see this and forget all about her.. That guy was her bestfriend since kids. They supposed to get married next month and tonight she will follow him to Japan.."

Hee gun shook his heads. His heart twitching.

"You lie.."

"She ask me to settle your debt and i did.."Jongkook hand over a sheet of paper to him.

"This is a payment for you taking care of her before this.. She wants me to apologize on behalf of her. She asked you to stop waiting and forget about her.. You two can't be together..i hope you understand.."

Hee gun feels his world turn upside down. Seeing her smiling while being hug by another man make his heart broken more. Slowly he turn around and walk away.

goodbye....

**********************************************************

She still looking for Jongkook and then her father hold her hand. She was facing that japanese guy now. She can't run away now. There's too many people. Her hands shaking when that guy put a ring on her finger. She feels her heart broken apart. And just then she saw Jongkook at the entrance. With someone. Her eyes widened. Its Hee gun. She smiles and feels like to ahout his name but he was turn around and walk away from that place. His face looks sad. She feels her heart tightened. She know now. It's a trap. She looks at Jongkook face. He was staring at her. Sung im can feels her tears running down. Jongkook know she already figured out the truth. He clenched his jaw. He betrayed her but he don't have a choice. 

i know i shouldnt do this but forgive me Sung im ah... Im sorry....

 

-to be continued-

 

Note::uwaaahhh.... I feels like crying now.. Why i have to write this....huhuhu but still i have to.. Hope you like it.. Next chapter maybe short..Sorry for bad grammars and errors..  Gomawo for reading this.. *bow180°*(while crying)

 

Next chapter:::Goodbye,Love..