Falling for you...

I MISS YOU.....

"My mom disappear 10 years ago..i cant find her.. My father says she's running away with other guy so he stop me from searching for her..but i don't trust him.. I still want to meet her and ask her myself...why she leave us..." Sung Im play with the sand. They still at the beach. Hee Gun looks at her.

"Thats why you come here?"

She nodded. "Here is her hometown.."

"Your father know about this?"

She shook her head.

"I didnt tell him..but i think he should probably know now.. He will send people to find me soon.."

"You..don't want to go home? I mean after you found her,your mother?"

Sung im thinks.

"I don't like living there.I feels like i can't breath.. Im not hating my father but he always control what im doing.. My house like a prison for me.. I have a lot of money but..im not happy at all.." she said with a sad face. Hee gun grab her hand.

"If you want, you can stay here Sung im ah.. My house's door is always open for you.."

Sung Im smiles. She put her other hand on his hand.

"Gomawo,oppa...."

 

"You can't find her yet?" He turn around to face the other man that standing behind him.

"We still trying Sir.. But i think she's there.. There was the only place she want to go.. I will go there myself and find her..."

He just shook his head and sat on his chair. His daughter really giving her a headache. Running away and dissapear just like her mother. 

"Find her and bring her home. If you need to break her leg,do it.. I want her here before she found that woman.."

 

Hee Gun doing his work at Jaesuk restaurant as usual. But Jae suk notice that he's being happy nowadays. Maybe because of that girl.

"Hee Gun ah..why you looks so happy?"he teasing him.Hee Gun flustered and stop smiling.

"No hyung.. Im not.."

Jaesuk smile.

"Are your saving still not enough to pay the debt?"

"Yes..but i still have until next month to pay it so i think i will make it.. Don't worry,hyung.." 

"Hee gun hyung!!!" Dong hoon suddenly appeared with a sweat on his face. He was panting hard.

"Whats wrong Dong hoon?"Jaesuk asked him. He look at Hee gun.

"Thats brat.....they come again..and turn your house upside down..!"

 

"Stop!!! Don't do this...stop!!"Sung Im try to stop the man that intrude the house and make a mess. 

"Put it down..yahh..old man..stop that..!!"she grab one of the man's arm that trying to broke the door.

"Aissh..this woman.."he shove her aside and she fell on the floor. There a noise everywhere in that house. Sung Im hug Hee Gun's mother tight. 

"Yahh what you doing!!!"Hee gun appeared. He saw Sung Im and his crying mother. He feels his blood boiled and punched one of the man. He feels very mad and lost his self control. Some of the guys already run away and leaving one guy that Hee gun keep punched. Dong Hoon stop him by grabbing his hand. He let go that man. 

"Tell your boss,i will pay it next month..so don't disturb my mother anymore.. Understand!!!" he shouts. Thats man nodded quickly and run away. Hee gun sat on the floor. His house really in a mess. He looks at the two woman at the corner of the room. He feels his tears building up when he saw his mother scared face.

 

Sung Im stare at Hee gun. He is putting an medicine on her bruised arm. She get that when trying to protect his mother when the thug broke a chair near his mother. The chair piece flying towards her and hit her left arm.

"Oppa..."she call him. He still wouldn't look at her face. He feels guilty towards her. She stop what he doing and hold his hand. 

"Its okay oppa.. Its not hurt at all.."she said. 

"Im sorry..for involving you into my problem.." he bow his head.

"Its okay oppa... Don't worry.."

"Maybe you should find another house to stay..or you should stay at hotel..dont live here.. I will pay back your money.. Pack your thing and leave now..i dont want you here.."he stand and turn around. When he take a step,Sung Im hug him from behind. He stopped.

"Oppa... You was the one say i can live here.. Your house always open for me..right? I have make a decision oppa.. I will live here forever..dont throw me away... I love being here oppa.."she tightened her arm. He feels touched. His heart beat fast. i am falling deeper now...

"I dont mind getting hurt like this oppa.. You and your mother is an important person for me..i like you both so much..please let me stay..." 

 

And he let her stay. The bruised disappear the next morning. She acts like nothing happened and help him clean the mess. His mother also seems okay and didnt get sick.

"Today?alone?"he looks at her. She told him that she want to go to her mother village and thats his reaction.

"It was near here i think.. I was searching through the map.. Its okay oppa.. Im used to travel alone.."

"Are you sure?"he ask her. She nodded. He feels worried but looking at her confident face,he let her go alone. She walk alone following the map in her hand. Far from her place,there' s a black car following her step. Inside the car, there was a man wearing a black suit. He pick up a phone and calling someone.

"Sir...i've found her..."

 

She looks around her. According to the address written in a paper in her hand,thats was the place. She stare at an old house infront of her. When she wants to enter that house,a voice stop her.

"Who are you?" she turn and saw an old man standing behind her. She bowed.

"Im sorry uncle..i was looking for someone..do you know Park Ae young? This is her picture.."she shows a picture to that man. He looks surprised when he saw that. He looks at Sung Im and recognized that face.

"You...are her daughter,right?"

Sung Im nodded.

"Where is she,uncle?..i want to meet her..please tell me uncle.."

That old man silent for a second and then look at her face.

"Your mother.. Ae young...already dead..."

 

-to be continued

 

Note::: i think i have a bad habit now.. I want to write a new chapter each day and i always did.. Huhuhu...please enjoy this story..

Gomawo *bow*

 

Next chapter :::: A Promise...