Revenge....

I MISS YOU.....

"i will tell you everything so just listen...and after you know all this,you decide yourself if you want to believe it or not.."

Gary just stare at Jongkook. Yes..he will listen...

Jongkook take a deep breath and exhale slowly.

"10 years ago... I lie to you..it's wasn't Sung Im who ask me to bring you to that house..it's her father.. Sung im's father know about my plan with Sung im.."

"Plan?"

"I want to help her escape.. And run away from there With you..but things not happen according to our plan..her father know about it and he change the plan.. He ordered me to bring you and told you all those lies..He planned it all from the start.Sung im don't know about it..and i...i can't do anything about it.." Jongkook look at Gary stunned face.

"After you left,Sung Im cancel the engagement and run away from that house..she chasing you but...." Jongkook expression turn sad. He clenched his jaw.

"She's getting into an accident...."

Gary's eyes widened.

"And it was really bad...she's in coma for about 2 years...2 years she takes to awake and the first thing she say when she awake was your name.."

"It wasn't easy for her.. I asked Jinhyuk to treat her because she's trying to kill herself before.. She can't forgive herself for leaving you...im also..can't forgive myself for causing her all the pain.." Jongkook look at Gary's eyes. Gary smirk.

"Are you joking right now?"

 

Gary open his eyes. Those scene playing again in his mind. He still can't believe what Jongkook says. He choose to not believe it. He look at his laptop for a while. And he turned it on. Slowly he typing that name.

"Song... Ji Hyo..."

**************************************************************

"I will miss you Oppa.."Jihyo hug Jongkook body.  Jongkook smiles. 

 "I will come back Sung im ah.. If you are still here.. I will come to find you..."

Jihyo smile and look at Jongkook. They were at airport because Jongkook have to go back to Japan.

"Gomawo oppa..."

Jongkook her hair.

"I want you to be happy,Sung Im ah..."

"I will oppa..."

Jongkook look at Jinhyuk who stand a few meter from them. He approach Jinhyuk.

"Take care of her Jinhyuk ah.."he patted Jinhyuk shoulder. Jinhyuk smiles.

"I will.."

Jongkook glance at Jihyo. She was looking at other place. 

"Don't force her to do something she don't like... Just let her do anything she want.. I want her to be happy.."

"I will make her happy jongkook ah.."

Jongkook stare at him.

"I know you will...but im not sure if you can.."

Jinhyuk silent. 

"If you really love her,you should know what make her happy... Don't forget the reason she come back to Korea.. The reason why she agree to your request before.."

Jinhyuk feel tensed with Jongkook words. He only nodded. The reason was Kang Gary...he know it..

**************************************************************

"What happened to you hyung??" Haha look at half drunk Gary who 's laying on the couch. Haha had to get him out from the club and dragged him back home. These day Gary being in the club till late night with EunAh and always drunk.

Gary laughed. Haha feel weird with him.

"Haha yah...!!i've found her..i've found that woman..!!"he shouts. Haha shocked.

"What?who?"

Gary look at Haha with half closed eyes.

"She's deceived me... Once again she's make a fool out of me...she's lying haha yah..."

Haha silent. He dont understand what Gary saying. Gary hide his face with his arms.

"She's a liar.....that woman..."

**************************************************************

Jihyo can't believe her eyes. Kang Gary was standing infront of her house with a smile on his face.

"Why you here?"

"I want to ask you for a date.."

Jihyo eyes widened. Date?

 

And there she is. In a car with kang gary. She glanced at Gary.

"Where are we going?"

Gary look at her and smiles.

"Its a secret..i've told your manager that i want to bring you with me today..you are going on a date for a whole day with me.."

Jihyo dont say anything and just smile. 

**************************************************************

"With kang Gary?" Jinhyuk was talking on a phone with Jihyo's manager.

"Jihyo didn't tell me about this...where are they going?"

He silent.

"You dont know?what kind of manager you are...?what would you do if anything happen to her??"

He ended the call with a frown on his face. He throw his phone on a table.

Where are you,Song Ji Hyo?

**************************************************************

"This place....."Jihyo look at Gary. Then she look at the house infront of her. She know that house. The place that she miss the most.

"This is my house....my old house..come.." he grab her hand. Jihyo gasped with his touch. She look at Gary.

Why he bring me here?

Jihyo look at Gary. Gary give a slice of watermelon to her. Jihyo take it.

"You will like it.."he said. Jihyo smiles but she still feel unease with Gary. His face seems tense although he smile.

They went to the beach after that. Gary seems enjoying himself and keep holding Jihyo's hand all the time.

"Do you like this place?"gary ask. Jihyo look at him and nodded. 

"I....have a lot of memories here.....and i've forgotten all of those memories... I want to create a new memories with you..can i?" gary hold both her cheek and smile.Jihyo flinched.

No...i cant do this... I need to tell him everything first..

**************************************************************

Jihyo sat beside Gary. He's been drinking a beer and now he's drunk. Jihyo sighed.

"Its look like we can't go back to seoul tonight..."she murmuring. She hold Gary's arm and try make him walk to his room. She put him on his bed and when she turn around he grab her hand and make her sat beside him. Jihyo look at Gary with a wide eyes.

"Sung im ah...you are here?"

Jihyo silent.

"Why you lie to me...?"his eyes closed but his grip on her hand still tight.

"Oppa...." Jihyo touch his face. 

"Mianhe oppa..." She try to kiss his forehead but then her phone ringing. It was Jongkook's call. She try to stand up but Gary still grab her hand and she cant loosen it. She sighed and just pick up the call.

"Yes oppa.." Jihyo glanced at sleeping Gary and then turn around. Not wanting to disturb Gary with her voice.

"Sung im ah..i want to tell you something..."

"Wae oppa?" 

"I....i've told him everything..."

Jihyo froze in her place. 

"Hee Gun know everything now..i've meet him and probably now he know who you are... Go and meet him...tell him everything okay..."

"What.... He.. He know who i am?" she can feel his grip on her hand tightened.

"Why Sung im ah?everything's okay?"

"O..okay oppa.." and she quickly ended the call. Her heart beat fast. Slowly she turn around and her eyes widened. Gary pull her towards him and turm his body so that she was under him now. Jihyo panting hard. Gary know who she is. Thats why he bring her there.

"O..oppa..."her voice cracking.

"Is this funny?huh??lying to me again and again.. 10 years ago wasnt enough so you come to play again huh??!!!"he shout. Jihyo can feel her tears running down. 

"Oppa...i can explain...please...listen to me..."she try to push his body but she can't. Gary grab both her hand and put it on top of her head. His grip hurting her.

"Oppa..its hurt.."

"Hurt???do you know the meaning of hurt?? I was the one hurting because of you...i was the one!!!"

Jihyo cries. She look at Gary face.

"Please oppa.... I can explain eveything to you...its not like what you think... It wasnt my fault...i didn't break our promise..please listen to me..." she can see his eyes were teary. He must be very mad with her right now. Her heart aching. She should told him everything earlier...now everything was out of control. He can't accept the truth. 

"Please oppa...trust me...."she sobbing while try to loosen his grip. 

"No..you lie..you're a liar..i hate you... I hate a woman like you..!" he ripped her clothes. Jihyo shocked and try to push him but he grip her arm again. She cried hard but Gary ignored her voice and press his body on her. Jihyo turn her face away and cry.

don't do this to me....oppa....

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:::: did i do something wrong here? Hmmmmmmm......but this is it.. You know right what happened in the end of this chapter?? I still wondering should i write what happened or not in the next chapter..if i write it will be rated M...hurmmmm.....ok.. Gary know now and Jihyo also know that Gary know who she is. Gary is mad so this is what happen. And maybe the last chapter will be after a few chapter after this..Wait for the next chapter okay.. Thank for reading this..*bow*

 

Next chapter:The Price i have to pay...