LOVE???

I MISS YOU.....

"Music video??" Song jihyo looks at the girl infront of her. Early that morning, EunAh appeared infront her house with her bandaged ankle. EunAh nodded.

"Please unnie.. i've already promised Gil oppa..but as you can see, my ankle was injured..please replace me..please... i will tell Jinhyuk oppa about this..please..."she continuing pleading with her cute eyes. jihyo sighed.

And now here she is. Already at Jeju island with Gary and others. She told Jinhyuk about this and he seems worried. He want to join her but he still have another job to do.

"We are going to start tomorrow with a photo shooting..  you all can take a rest for today.."  the music video director  telling them their schedule. Jihyo ask her manager to bring her things to her room. She went to the beach near the hotel. Standing and facing the beach like that reminded her to him.

"it's cold out here.. why wearing such a thin clothes?"

she turn around. There he is. Standing behind her with his hand on his coat pocket. She smiles. He walks towards her and stand beside her.

"I don't know you were worry about me.." she say it slowly. Gary silent.

"Thank you.."

Jihyo looks at him.

"Thanks because willing to act in our music video..."he said without looking at her.

"its okay..besides im yours fan..it was an honor to be part of your work.."

Silent again.

Jihyo looks at him. "oppa...."

"hmmm?"

"Why you always look at other places when you talking to me?"

Gary flinched. he touched his nose slightly.

"you don't like me?"she ask again.

"its not like that.. its just i don't know how to talk with women.." he said it while laugh awkwardly.

"so you like me? can we becomes a friend?" she hold out her hand. Gary looks at her face. and their eyes meet.

"can we??"

Gary smiles and then grab her hand.

"yes we can...."

**************************************************************

Gary walks towards his room. And then he stopped. he looks at his hand. The feeling of her hand still there. she's not her...but why i feel this way...what is this feeling...

 

Jihyo enter her room. she lean her back to the door and hold her hand tight. her heart still beating fast. when she were talking with him,she tried hard to control her expression. she fakes her smiles and try to act natural with him but now she can't hold it anymore. tears rolling down her cheeks and she fall on her knees.

This is hard for me....oppa....

**************************************************************

"Oppa..do you like Jihyo unnie?" EunAh asked Jinhyuk. They was having a dinner at their house. Jinhyuk look at his sister.

"Why you asking me that?"

"you always take a good care of her.. and now you are in korea because of her,right? if not,you wouldn't come back and willing to stay there forever.."

Jinhyuk silent. What EunAh say was true. He come back to Korea because of her.

"Hmmm... i miss Gary oppa...." EunAh murmuring while enjoying her soup. Jinhyuk looks at her.

"do you really like him,EunAh?"

EunAh nodded. She smiles.

"I like him so much oppa.. But i know he don't like me..he just treat me like his friends..."

"He dont like you?"

"Emmmm...Haha oppa told me.. He doesn't want to get involved with love.. Maybe his heart already broken because of his past love...i dont know oppa..but i still like him..."

Jinhyuk smiles and patted her head.

*************************************************************

The weather was nice for a photo shooting. Jihyo already ready with a pretty dress. 

"You looks beautiful..jihyo ah.."Gil praise her. Jihyo smiles. Gary appear and walk towards her. He smiles.

"Try to act like a lovely couple..Gary..hug her and talk about something funny.. I want you two looks happy as you can.." the photographer told them that. Gary looks at her face. She looks stunned.

"Are you okay?"he ask.

Jihyo looks at him and quickly smile.

"Im okay..."

And they start to do what the photographer asked. Gary try to hold her waist but he seems awkward. His hand looks unnatural.

"Yahh gary ah...you look like a stone.. Try to be more intimate.."Gil shouts. Gary glanced at him.

"Try to do it yourself.."

Jihyo smiles. She turn her body and put her hand on his shoulder. Gary shocked with her action.

"Don't think of anything oppa...try to do it with your heart.."jihyo whispered to him. Gary looks at her. He forget she is an actress. She know how to do this. Gary took a deep breath and try to follow what she say.  

 

Finally the photo shooting for that day end. They were having a dinner at a hotel restaurant. Gary wasn't join them and went to the beach. Jihyo notice his absence so she try to look for him. And she saw him at the beach,drinking beer alone. She approach him.

"Oppa..why you are here alone?"she asked. Gary looks at her. She sat beside him.

"You're not hungry?"

Gary ignored her question. Jihyo stare at him when he didn't answer her question. He keeps drinking. Jihyo sighed.

"I....lie to you.."and then he spoke.

Jihyo turn her head towards him.

"I dont look at you when we talk is not because i dont know how to talk to you..i have another reason.."

"What.....?"

Gary silent and stare at the dark skies.

"Your eyes reminded me of someone..."

Jihyo's heart beat fast."who...?"

Gary look at her.

"Someone i used to know...someone...i used to love.."

Jihyo feels her heart hurting.

"When i look at your eyes... It keep remind me of her...and its messing my mind..but now i know..you are not her....i shouldn't treat you badly because of her..you were my friend..."

Jihyo silent. 

"You.... Still love her..?"she ask with a low voice. Gary open another beer can and drink it. He dont answer her question.

"Where is she now?"she try again. Gary stop drinking and look at her. Their eyes meet and jihyo can see the sadness on his eyes. 

"She's....dead...."

Jihyo feel her breath been away. Her tears running down. Luckily it was dark so he can't see it. Gary look away. His eyes also teary.

It's right...you're dead..in my heart you already dead,Chun Sung Im..

 

-to be continued-

 

note::::emmmmm...... My mind can't think straight now... Urgghhh...i will update soon.. Thanks for reading this...*bow*

 

 

Next chapter: That Man....