A promise...

I MISS YOU.....

"Your mother leave this house when she was 20 years old.. She went to Seoul to pursuit her dream to become a singer.. And she did. After 5 years, i heard she's gonna marrying a guy from a rich family.. And he is the heir.. She stop her career to marry that guy.." 

Sung Im listen to the old man story. She was in his house since he invited her to go to his house. She want to know everything about his mother.

"I only saw her marriage ceremony on a newspaper and she smiles brightly in that picture.. 10 years later, she appear infront of my house..looking so sad.. I asked her what happened but she didn't tell me anything.. She always crying while looking at this picture.." he show her an old picture. It was her picture. When she was a 10. She feels her tears running down.

"A month before she die,she told me everything..about your father.."

"My father?"

He silent and look at her.

"He was the one who throw her here.. He divorced her and leave her just like that.."

Sung im was shocked. She couldn't believe it.

"But...but he say mother run away from him..with the other guy..how come he..."

"Yes...he told everyone that lies..but this is the truth.. After giving a birth of you, Young Ae can't pregnant anymore because she have a complications.. Your father want a son..and theres a crisis in his family that force him to divorced her because of that.. In the end he finally did..he force her to leave and warn her to not telling anyone about this.. She have to agree because of you.. She afraid he will do anything that harm you.."

Sung im was sobbing. She cant believe her father could do that..to his own wife.

"Before she die,she gave me that picture.. She said you maybe will come and ask me to tell this to you.. She dont want you to think she is a bad mother.. She loves you and always missing you..i hope you keep in your mind about that.."He patted her shoulder. Sung im nodded.

"Where is her grave?"she asked. He shook his head.

"Im sorry but i'm already promise with her..she asked me not to tell you where is it and i promised her with my life.. Im sorry...i cant tell you..."

Sung im crying and try to pursuaded him but he don't want to. Sung Im finally gave up. Before she went home,she looks at her mother house for the last time.

Omma..i'm sorry for taking a long time to come here.. Although i cant see you anymore but i still want to say i love you.. You are my mother..and i miss you too omma.. Rest well..goodbye...

She turn her body and start to leave that place. Now,she know about the truth and will face her father later.

*******************************************************

She reach Hee gun's house after a dinner. Hee gun already waiting for her at the door. She try to smile infront of him although her face is a mess because of all the crying.

"Why your eyes looks puffed?are you crying a lot Sung im ah?"he ask while touching her face. She shook her head.

"Im tired oppa..i want to take a bath first.."she walk to her room. After taking a bath and having a dinner,she went to bed. Hee gun dont say anything about her silence. 

Hee gun was writing a song(since he want to become a singer) when he heard a sobbing sound. He looks a the clock and it already midnight. The sound was from Sung Im room. He walk out from his room and went to hers. Slowly he open the door.

"Sung Im...gwenchana?"he ask. Through the moon light that came through the window,he saw her hiding in her comforter. He sat at her bed and try to pull the comforter away.

"Sung Im ah..its okay.. Oppa here.."and he succeed after struggling with her strength. She was still crying while hiding her face unto the pillow. He pull her body and hugged her. Her sobbing becomes louder. 

"Oppaaa......."she cried out. Hee gun hug her tight. He wants to know what happened but he needs to calm her down first.

"Gwenchana Sung im ah...dont cry.."he stoke her hair. He can feel her hugging him and cling unto him. After almost an hour,crying and sobbing,she fall asleep in his arm. He watch her messy face and wipe her tears.

"What actually happened to you...?"

*************************************************************

Next morning she wake up with a new feeling. She feels her heart no longer aching. And the first thing she did after awake was cutting her hair short. Just pass her shoulder. Hee Gun was shocked when he saw that.

"Are you okay?why you cut it?"he asked. Sung im smiles.

"I like it short.. Its easier for me to wash it.."

"But i like you in a long hair.."he say silently. Sung Im smiles and hold his hand. 

"Just this once...after this i will let it grow longer..okay?"

Hee gun nodded. After breakfast, he went to work and leave Sung im with his mother. Nowadays his mother sleeps a lot. After cleaning the house, she walk out to throw the trash outside of the house. When she puts down the plastic bag contain the trash,she can feel someone standing behind her. 

"What are you doing here?"she ask without looking. That man was the one that following her since yesterday.

"Your father needs you to go home.."he say with a polite tone. She turn. And give a slap to that man. He step backwards and touch his cheeck.

"You lie to me Jong Kook oppa..you know about mother.. You know why she's leaving but you didnt tell me...i asked you many time..but you shut your mouth..i hate you.."she say it with teary eyes.

"It was his order..i cant disobey him.."

"Why you can't?just because he save your life before? Thats why you being like this..you become his slave..and blindly following his order!!"she tried to control her voice. Jong kook grab her arm and hold it tight. His jaw clenched.

"Stop all this attitude.. Whatever you say,things already happened.. I give you two days to leave this place.. Or you want your father do to that family the same thing he did to your mother?he can make it worse than that..remember that!"he let her go and just walk away from there. Sung Im rubbed her sore arm.

***********************************************************

She stare at the dark sky. Jong kook's warning still haunting her and she cant stop thinking about it. Hee gun approaching her from behind. She still in her own world and only realized it when he sat beside her.

"What are you thinking?"he asked.

"Aniya oppa..."she looks at him. He hold her hand.

"Sung Im ah...if you don't mind..can you tell me...what happened when you went to find your mother yesterday?did you found her?"

She flinched and bite her lips. Hee gun can see her looks.

"You dont have to if you dont want..". She shook her head.

"Im okay oppa..emmm..yesterday when i..."and she tell him everything. From the moment she meet the old man until she leave the house. Hee gun hug her.

"Im sorry...Sung im ah..."he feels guilty when she told him about her mother's death.

"Its okay oppa.."

Hee gum take out something from his pocket and put it in her palm. She looks at it. It was a ring. An old fashioned ring.

"My mother give that to me when i was young.. She ask me to give it to someone important to me..it was old but i hope you like it.."

She try to put it on her finger but it was too big. She smile.

"Although its big but i like it..gomawo oppa.."she kissed her cheeck. He can feels his face hot and smile shyly. Sung Im remember Jongkook warning once again.

"Oppa...can i ask you something.."

He looks at her.

"Can you promise me...you wouldn't leave me..like my mother did..can you oppa??"she grab his hand.

"Can you promise me??"

Hee gun smiles and hug her.

"Im promise you...i will never leave you...unless you want me to leave..okay..i promise.."

She smiles. He looks at her faces.

"But first,i want to you to say something with your own mouth.."

Sung im weird.

"Say what??"

"The thing that i want to hear.." he smiled again. Sung im was confused at first but looking at his eyes,she know it. She smiled and laughed. She hold his cheecks with both of her hand.

"I love you too oppa....really.. Saranghae oppa.."

He feels satisfied with that and kiss her forehead. Sung im smiles. Yes..she love him..she know he love her too and want to be with him forever. She promised in her heart she will never leave him. She will make him happy. She promise that.

 

-to be continued

 

Note::: veryyyy loooong but i satisfied..hehehe...it will getting complicated after this..please continue reading my story..will update it soon... Kamsahamida... *bow*

 

Next chapter::: The Separation...