A new beginning...

I MISS YOU.....

She still staring at Jongkook and tears was rolling down. Her fiancee still waiting infront of her. She need to put a ring on his finger. Her father look at her and hold her arm. She look at her fiancee face with a teary eyes.

"Im sorry....i can't do this.."she pull out her engagement ring and give it back to him. She walking down the stage and ignored her father's shouting her name. She run towards Jongkook and stop infront of him. 

Pangg!!! 

She bite her lips. She can see his cheek turn red because of her slap. 

"I hate you...!!" and then she run away from that room. Jongkook just let her go. There's a few people following her. They try to catch her but she manage to get on her car and drive away.

She cry hard while driving. She need to meet Hee gun. She want to explain everything to him.

"Hee gun oppa......"

There' s a few black car following her. She know thats was her father's people. She increase her speed and then all she saw was a bright light.

oppa..!!!

Song jihyo opened her eyes and bring her body up. She's panting hard and theres tears rolling down her cheek. She's having this dream again. Dreams about her painful memories that changes her life. She pull the comforter to her chest and buried her face on it.

"I hate this.....i hate it..."

*********************************************************

 He opened his closed eyes. Her face appeared again on his mind. He wonder why that face looks familiar to him. Those eyes kept remind her to someone. Someone he already forget. When they at EunAh's party before,he secretly glancing at her. He still remember whar Haha said to him.

"she looks like her...right,hyung?"

He walk towards a glass wall window and rest his forehead on it. He hope what Haha say wasn't true.

"I've already forget about you....stop messing my mind.."

***********************************************************

Choi Jinhyuk smile while watching her silently eating an icecream wafle. Song jihyo look up and saw his smile.

"Wae?is there something on my face?"she asked while touching her face. Jinhyuk shook his head.

"I've nevet meet someone who ask to eat icecream for a breakfast.."he say while drinking his coffee. Jihyo smile shyly.

"Am i weird,oppa?"she ask.

"Yes..but thats what i love about you..." 

She flinched when she heard that and continue eating her breakfast. Jinhyuk looks at her. She's always like that whenever he talks about his feelings. Silent and try to avoid that topic. But he don't mind. He just need to wait until he can finally have her for himself.

"How about your schedule?"he changes the topic when jihyo keeps silent.

"I have an photo shooting for a magazine today.. Tomorrow im free.. I think i want to rest.. I will tell my  manager about this.."

Jinhyuk nodded.

"Do you still taking your pill?"

Jihyo shakes her head.

"I'm okay now so i don't need those pill anymore.. Don't worry oppa.."jihyo smiles. Jinhyuk just look at her. He know she still need that medicine. He treat her for almost 8 years and know how her condition if she didn't take those pill.

************************************************************

 "We will going to Jeju island next week..."Gil holds out a paper sheets to Gary. Gary take it and look at it. 

"You want to do it there?"Gary ask.

"Yes.. It was a nice place to filming our new music video.. The concept for the mv was a photo video.. I ask Eun Ah to join us and she agree. You and her will be in this mv.. " Gil explain to Gary about their plan. Gary nodded. 

After lunch he and Gil went to an italian restaurant for some interview. At the same time, Jihyo also was doing a photoshot at that restaurant.

"She's beautiful..."Gil praise her silently. Gary glanced at him and then look at her again. The interview end earlier so he asked Gil to go home first. He needs to go somewhere else. 

"Excuse me..." Gary turn to that voice. Jihyo was standing behind him and smile shyly. 

"Remember me?we meet before..."

Gary nod."what you want?"

Jihyo take out something from her bag. It was a leessang CD album.

"Can you sign this?im a fan of yours..."

He look at her face.  And take that CD from her hand. 

"This is our old album...  Our new one already went out.." he said it while signing on the album cover. Jihyo smiles.

"I will buy it next time... Thank you,oppa.."

Oppa. Its the same. Gary stare at her face when she take back the album. Why he has this feeling whenever he saw her eyes. 

*************************************************************

She puts the CD album on her table. She smile while touching the album cover. When she saw him at the restaurant,she feels very happy. She wait till his interview ended so she can talk to him. Hearing his voice nearly make her cry at that time. She want to hug him and told him how she misses him all this years. And told him what actually happened 10 years ago. But she can't do that. She need to find a right time and also she need to know his feeling towards her. Yes her. Chun Sung im. 

"What should i do oppa....i miss you but i cant tell you...what should i do..."

************************************************************

Choi jinhyuk stare at the photo in his hand. A photo of him and Jihyo. 2 years ago. He becomes her personal doctor almost 8 years.  When she finally awake from her long sleep. He's the one who always calm her when she try to kill herself before. When she tell him about a man she loved. When she told how hard to attend all the acting classes. He becomes her listener. But he didnt realize that he already fallen for her. Until one day, she once again tried to kill herself because of the man she loved.

-Flashback-

"Do you really have to do this??"he scold her. Jihyo looks at him. Her eyes tearing up.

"If you really miss him, go and meet him..go back to korea!!did you have to kill yourself over and over again??!!" he shouts.

"I can't!!i can't do that..!"she cried hard.

"I was the one who leave him.... He will hate me now.. I can't face him like this..with this face.."she hide her face with his hand. Jinhyuk sat infront of her and hold her hand.

"I...really want to meet him oppa... But what if he didn't forgive me?if he already forget about me??"she sobbing. Jinhyuk hold her shoulder.

"Listen to me...i will bring you with me..we will going back to korea..but you must promise me first.."

Jihyo looks at his face.

"I will help you..you can meet him and tell him everything..if he still love you..you can stay with him..but if he didnt..you must come here again with me..and i wouldn't allow you to think about him again.."

"Oppa...what.."

"I like you...no...i love you..its true.."

Her eyes widened.

"I can't stand anymore seeing you like this so i will let you met him..we will going back..but as i said..if he doesnt love you anymore.. You'll become mine.."

End flashback-

He rubbed his face. He never thought Jihyo would agree to his request and now they finally in korea. She must be really miss him. That man. Jinhyuk feels jealous towards that man but he needs to be patience. Or Jihyo will run away from him.

************************************************************

"Injured?" Gil looks at the man infront of him. Gary also. 

"Yes..she slightly injured and cant joined you..she asked me to apologize on behalf of her.." that man bowed. Gil looks at Gary. EunAh injured. They need to find a replacement as soon as possible.

"Miss Choi already asked her friends to replace her place..so you guys dont need to find one.."

"Her friends?" 

That man walk towards the doors and open it. She walk in and stand infront of them with a smile.

"Hi..im Song ji hyo.."

Gary looks at her with shock while Gil already shaking her hand and laugh happily. Jihyo looks at Gary.

Oppa...i will be by your side again... Although you don't know its me...but it's enough to make me happy..

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:with a headache and a slight fever,i manage to finish this.. Aigoooo..... My head still dizzy.. 

Thanks for reading this... Sorry for keep you waiting.. *bow*

 

Next chapter:: LOVE??