Scar.....

I MISS YOU.....

"I'm jealous oppa..."

Gary look up from his laptop screen. He stare at EunAh's pouting face.

"What?"asked Gary.

"It was supposed me to be in that picture...not Jihyo unnie.."she point her finger at the screen. They was looking at the pictures for the music video.

"Yah EunAh...you are the one who ask her to replace your place.." Haha say with a loud voice. He's sitting at the couch. EunAh look at Haha.

"I know...but...gary oppa look very happy in this picture.. It's like you're happy being with Jihyo unnie.." she still pouting. Gary smile.

"It just a picture EunAh...don't think it wrong way.."

 

After a while,EunAh leave Gary's studio because she has another filming schedule. Haha looks at Gary. He's still working with the video. He stand and approaching him.

"Hyung...can i ask you something?"

"What?"

"Do you like her?"

His fingers stop typing. Haha sat beside him. 

"I have to agree with EunAh.. You look so happy in this picture.. Is it because she look like 'her'?"

"She's not her,.. Haha.."

Haha silent. 

"Jihyo wasn't her..i know it.."

"So you really like her?"

Gary sighed. Haha really like to twisted his words.

"I like her..yes.. But as a friend.."

Haha smiles.

"So you finally open your heart to someone else..?"he patted Gary's shoulder. Gary silent.

"Haha yah..."

Haha look at Gary.

"Im finally can forget about her....and i swear that i will never get involved in love again..so i wouldn't feel the pain because of it...but...why i feel this way?"

Gary bite his lip. Haha just stare at him.

My heart full with painful scars but..when i see her,its not hurting anymore...

*************************************************************

"My birthday?"Jihyo looks at Jongkook,who is sitting across her. Jongkook nodded. 

"You forgot your own birthday Sung Im ah?"

Jihyo stare blankly at Jongkook. Yes..a day after tomorrow was her birthday. Before this she's not celebrate it because it will make her sad. She will locked herself in her room.

"I dont remember it oppa..."she say with a low voice. Jongkook smiles.

"This year i will celebrate your birthday with you... Tell me what you want for your birthday?"

Jihyo smile.

"Thank you oppa...but i want to go to some place on that day..."

"Emmm... Where?"

Jihyo stare at her fingers on the table.

"The place that i miss the most..."

**************************************************************

"Gary oppa?"

Jinhyuk nodded. EunAh stare at her brother's face.

"Why you suddenly want to know about him?"EunAh ask curiously.

"Do you know about his past love?"

EunAh shook her head.

"Haha oppa didn't tell me about that...and Gary oppa don't like others to know about his past..."

Jinhyuk silent. So,EunAh don't know anything..

"Wae,oppa? Is there anything i don't know?"EunAh grab her brother's arm. Jinhyuk smiles and patted her head.

"It's nothing...don't think about it.."

**************************************************************

Jongkook look around that restaurant. He's waiting for someone and it's been 10 minutes. He look outside. It was raining. And then he saw the person he's been waiting for. He looks surprised when he stand up. Jongkook smiles at him. Gary couldn't believe his eyes. 

"It was you...."

Jongkook bowed and ask Gary to sit infront of him.

"It's been a while,right..?"

"What you want?"Gary ask coldly. Jongkook smiles with his attitude towards him.

"I never thought you'll be like this... 10 years ago you are just a normal guy with a normal life..but now you've changed.."

"You only meet me once...how you know about my life..?"

"Well...a certain person told me.."

Gary flinched. He stare at Jongkook face.

"Just straight to the point..what you want? Why you appear again in my life?"

Jongkook look at him. His expression become serious.

"I want to talk about Sung im...."

**************************************************************

She arrived to that place almost afternoon. After begging to Yoo jaesuk,Gary former bos to tell her where is that place,she finally arrive. She stand straight and look at the grave infront of her.

"Omma... Im sorry...."her tears building up in the corner of her eyes.

"Im sorry for leaving you and Hee Gun Oppa....im sorry for taking a long time to come here...it's wasn't because i can't...but because i'm too afraid...i'm afraid to face you after broke my promise to you..."she cry.

"I.....im sorry for everthing omma.... I never meant to leave you and Hee gun oppa...i always love you both...i always remember our promise... But things not happen according to what i plan... Im sorry omma..."she kneel infront of the grave.

"Omma...i...really love Hee gun oppa...can you make him love me back omma? Can you....open his heart for me again...i'm sorry omma..." she sobbing hard.

"I'm really sorry,omma...."

**************************************************************

Gary eyes widened. He feels like he will laughed.

"Are you joking right now?" and he did.

Jongkook looks at him.

"Its the truth..i don't care whether you believe it or not but that what actually happen..it was my fault..not her.."

Gary shook his head while still laugh.

"And you think i will believe it? If its true why she doesn't come to me and tell me all of this?why after 10 years,it was you who tell me about this?"

"You have to ask her yourself.."

Gary stop laughing and stare at Jongkook.

"And where is she?where is that woman?"he ask with a deep voice. Jongkook stare back at him.

"You know where she is.."

Gary feels weird but Looking at Jongkook's eyes,he finally catch what he meant.

"No...it's a lie..you was lying again...just like 10 years ago.."

Gary shook his head and stand up.

"Don't come in my life again...i don't care about you and that woman anymore..understand!!" and he leaves. Jongkook just watch him leaving.  He take a deep breath.

"This is your birthday gift Sung Im ah... Now its your turn to tell him everything..i hope you will found your love again..Happy birthday..Chun Sung Im.."

 

-to be continued-

Note::4.35am...and i still not asleep...urghh..

Thanks for reading this. *bow*

 

Next chapter::Revenge...