First meeting....

I MISS YOU.....

It was summer at Jamsil  when he start working at his friend's restaurant. He. Kang Hee Gun. A normal guy with a normal face that can be seen everywhere. Being an only child in his family he have to work harder since his late father leave him and his mother with a debt that they couldnt afford to pay.

"Hee gun ah.. Can't you send this to this address.." Yoo Jaesuk, restaurant owner ask him. Hee gun take the box contain food from his hand.

"No problem..." everyday he will send an ordered food from one place to another. Being an only child in his house also give benefit to him because he also can cook so Jaesuk will ask him to help in the kitchen when there are many customer.

"Are you still taking boxing class?" jaesuk ask hee gun when they were eating dinner together. Hee gun smiles.

"No.. Im just practicing on myself at home.. The class fee is expensive.. So i decide to quit.." He ate the jajangmyun. Jaesuk look at him. He know hee gun taking that class so he can protect his mother and himself from a debt collector.

"One day hyung... I will bring my mother to Seoul.. I will become a singer and bring her to live with me..thats my dream.." Hee gun looks at the black sky. Being a singer is his ambition. Jaesuk smiles.

He walks alone after the restaurant closed. In his hand was some food for his mother. When he arrived, he was shocked seeing the mess in his house.

"Omma!!omma!!where are you?"Hee gun search his mother. And then he saw his mother was hiding behind the wall in his room. He run towards her. 

"Omma... Are you okay?are you hurt?"he checking his mother body but theres no wound. He hug his mother.

 

"They came again?"Ha Donghon ask Hee gun. He come to his house after getting a call from hee gun. They sat at a bench outside his house.

"Your mom okay?"

Heegun nodded.

"She only afraid and hiding in my room.."

"Is she still like that?"

Hee gun silent. Donghon know what his silence means. A month after his father die, his mother was not same as before. She stop talking and she seems forgot everything. As his closest friend and dongsaeng,Donghon try to help heegun but he refuse it. He say he want to solve the debt with his own money.

 

"Hyung.. Can i go home early today?"Hee gun ask Jaesuk who is cooking. 

"Ah..why?is your mother sick?"

"Yes hyung.. "After last night accident, his mother has a fever next morning. Maybe because she is shocked.

"Why you didn't tell me early?go..go home.. And take some food for your mother first..."

 

He walk fast so he can reach his house early. When he arrived,he saw theres a person laying on the ground. Outside his house. He walks towards that person and he can see now that person is a girl. And she seems unconsious.

"Miss....misss...are you okay.."he slap slowly her cheeck. He observe her face.pretty.... after a few times,that girls respond to his calls and slowly open her eyes. His eyes meet hers. And he feels his cheeck warm.

"Hel..help me..."her voice is so slow. 

"Huh..what?"Heegun moves his face closer to her.

"Please help me......"

 

-to be continued

 

Note: once again,the character maybe not the same as the real person. Some character maybe out of character. But please enjoy reading...^^

Gomawo*bow*

Next chapter::: CHun Sung Im