Chapter 4

So Near Yet So Far

 

CL’s POV

 

I woke up with the endless ringing of my phone beside me. Heck! It was only 6:00 in the morning as she checked the time. Who would call this early?

 

She took a glimpse on the screen of her mobile phone and frowned when she saw the caller…

 

Sajangnim?

 

She immediately pressed the button…

 

“Sajangnim?” She asked.

 

“Chaerin, woke Minzy and Bom up. We’re leaving now.”

 

She sensed the tension on the President’s voice and asked him what’s going on…

 

“Why, Sajangnim? Is there a problem? Where are we going?”

 

“This is an emergency. Just go here at my office now and I will explain everything to you later.. Please be quick.”

 

With that, he ended the call.

 

What could that emergency be? She thought.

 

Minutes later…

 

The three of us went to the YG Building as quickly as possible anticipating what emergency could the President be talking about.

 

When we opened the door, the whole YG family is in Sajangnim’s office. Yes, Bigbang Oppas, Se7en oppa, Gummy unnie, Hye sun unnie, Psy Oppa, Jinu oppa, Kush oppa, Teddy oppa… Everyone. I can see a questioning look plastered on their faces.

 

“Do you have any idea why did YG hyung called all of us?” Se7en oppa asked breaking the silence in the room.

 

We all shook our heads.

 

I suddenly remembered Dara unnie. She should be back by now from her trip to Busan. I texted her before I went to sleep last night and told her to go straight to the apartment when she goes back.

 

I was about to ask where is she now to advice her to drop by YG Building first when Sajangnim came rushing the door…

 

“Get your cars ready. We’re going to Daejeon.” Sajangnim ordered.

 

“Why, hyung? What happened?”I heard Jiyong oppa asked.

 

“Dara had an accident a while ago.”

 

Upon hearing this, I heard a loud thud. I searched for the sound and saw my phone on the floor broke into pieces.

 

That was the only time I processed what Sajangnim had just said.

 

Darong!! I screamed in my head.

 

Before I could speak, Bommie unnie beat me to it.

 

“How is she?” I heard her worriedly asked.

 

“I’m not yet sure about the details but the police reported that her car’s a total wreck. She was sent to the nearest hospital.” He explained.

 

“Unnie…”I heard our maknae sobbing.

 

Searching the car keys on my bag, I rushed to the door leaving everyone behind.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Chaerin!”

 

I heard them called but did not dare look back. I was half running towards our van not minding the tears that are now slowly blinding me.

 

“Dara unnie…”

 

-0-

 

A moment of silence was felt inside the room when CL left. They could not believe that this is happening.

 

The President interrupted their thoughts and said..

 

“Let’s go. This is the time she needs us the most.”

 

Hearing Yanggoon’s voice, they snapped back to reality and went to their cars as quickly as possible.

 

“Seungri, you can ride with me.” Jiyong said upon reaching his car.

 

But the maknae seemed not to hear what Jiyong had just said and proceed at entering Top’s car.

 

Surprised by Seungri’s action, Jiyong was about to call him again when Youngbae tapped his shoulder signaling to just let it pass by.

 

____________________________

A/N: Aigoo. Sorry for the boring chapter guys! Thank you for subscribing and commenting. 

I will try my very best to update regularly. Enjoy reading! :)