Be Friends

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Kai were waiting for Suzy outside, under the cherry blossoms tree in front of the Bae’s house. They were sitting on a bench under the tree.

Inside Suzy’s room, she kept on hovering in front of the mirror, saying, “Oh no. Oh no. What if Kyungsoo told Kai that I like him?” She pulled her hair and screamed softly, “Ah! I’m going to kill him!”

Mrs. Bae knocked on Suzy’s door. “Sweetie, the guys are waiting for you outside. Aren’t you done yet? What are you doing there anyway?”

Suzy looked at her confused face in the mirror, saying, “Yes, mom. I’m coming.”

“Suzy! What took you so long? We’re just going to have a morning walk!” Kyungsoo shouted from the outside.

“Aish! You are really dead, Do Kyungsoo!” Suzy said while putting on her round eyeglasses then tying her curly hair in a pigtail. Well of course, she still needs to look beautiful  in front of Kai, her ultimate crush.

She headed downstairs and kissed Haru on the forehead. The little girl was busy playing dolls in the living room. “Bye, Haru. Unnie will play with you later.”

“Okay, unnie.”

“Bye, mom! Bye, dad!”

Mr. and Mrs. Bae were at their mini garden, landscaping. “Take care, Suzy.”

 

Before Suzy walked towards Kyungsoo and Kai, Suzy glared at Kyungsoo. She mouthed, “I’ll kill you. Really.”

Kyungsoo glared at Suzy jokingly. He mouthed, “Kai is here. He will be the witness.” He poked his tongue out, teasing Suzy.

Suzy gritted her teeth and finally walked towards the two guys. She bowed her head to Kai and greeted with a smile on her face, “Good morning, Kai.”

“Good morning, Suzy. You looked surprised when you saw us. Why?”

“Hmm? Ah because I wasn’t expecting you to come.” She scratched her head.

Kai smiled. “Sorry about that. I met Kyungsoo along the park awhile ago while I was jogging and he talked to me about last night. He said you want to see me so I came. And here I am.”

Suzy’s face turned crimson. She placed her palm to cover her face and shook her head. “Don’t listen to that midget. He doesn’t know what he is talking about.”

Kai laughed. “Calling him midget suits him.”

Kyungsoo glared at Kai. “YA! DO YOU WANT TO DIE NOW?!”

Kai gulped nervously. “No, no. I’m sorry.” He bowed his head apologetically.

Kyungsoo looked at Kai with his poker face.

Suzy laughed and said, “Kyungsoo is scary when he shows his poker face. I don’t know why he became my best friend.” She continued, “Ya! Do Kyungsoo, don’t scare him! You midget!”

Kyungsoo faked a cough. “Um, Kai. Do you have lots of admirer? Girlfriend? Wife?” he asked, looking at Suzy from the corner of his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter