Trip to Japan

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring break was fast approaching. The students were excited for the vacations including Suzy’s friends.

The night before their three days trip to Japan, Suzy packed her things inside her bag. She was very excited, for it was her first time to go abroad. She invited Kyungsoo to come but he can’t because his parents also decided to go on vacation to Macau. But she wasn’t alone because Krystal will also join the trip.

Suzy hired a cab and headed to the airport. She was wearing a blue striped sleeveless dress two inches above her knees and her hair was fully braided.

As she arrived at the airport she saw Krystal with Kai and others so she approached them. Luckily, she wasn’t the last to arrive. The boys were very simple with their attires: shorts and tees.

“Am I late?” she asked.

“No. Kris and Nana aren’t here yet,” Kai answered.

“Nana will come, too?”

Krystal nodded but she wasn’t happy either. She whispered, “Unfortunately. Even Jiyeon is here. She just went at the lavatory for a while with Woohyun’s girlfriend.”

Suzy chuckled. “I’m glad you’re here, Krys.”

Krystal hooked her arm on Suzy’s shoulder. “Me, too, Suzy. Maybe if Kai didn’t tell me that you’ll come, I won’t come.”

Kang Joon whined. “Where the heck is Kris?” Then he looked at Suzy. “Oh, hi, Suzy.” He smiled charmingly.

Suzy smiled. “Where’s your partner, Kang Joon?”

Kang Joon shrugged. “Maybe it will be you, Suzy. Everyone here has a partner except us.”

Suzy chuckled. “Yeah. I guess so.”

Krystal clucked her tongue. “No, not you, Kang Joon.”

Kang Joon poked his tongue out to Krystal. “Whatever, Krystal.”

Myungsoo announced, “Finally, the VIPs arrived!”

Kris and Nana were approaching while the others watched them as if they were walking in a red carpet. Kris was wearing sunglasses while hooking his arm on Nana’s shoulders while Nana’s arm was on Kris’s waist. Showy couple.

“Did you two go on a date first before deciding to come here?” Woohyun asked irritably.

“Calm down, man. We’re here so there’s no more problem. Let’s go,” Kris said. He wasn’t looking at Suzy. Up until now, he was still ignoring her.

Jiyeon with Hwe Ji, Woohyun’s girlfriend, came back from the lavatory and then all off them checked in.

 

{#}

Everyone buckled their seatbelts as the plane took off into the sky.

Suzy was sitting beside Kang Joon inside the plane. She didn't help herself from falling asleep. Luckily, she fell asleep on Kang Joon's shoulder. Kang Joon blushed and giggled. He broke into a big smile.

After an hour of travel, they have landed in Japan. As a gentleman, Kang Joon helped Suzy carry her luggage since they both didn’t have any partner.

Later, a cab pulled in front of them and headed to a hotel. The place was beautiful. It was located beside the beach where everyone can chat by the fire during the night. They were all amazed by the place. It was relaxing and pleasing to the eyes.

The rooms were divided into three to four persons. Nana, Hwe Ji, and Jiyeon were in the same room while Suzy and Krystal in the other room. Kang Joon, Kai, and Myungsoo were in the same room while Kris and Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter