Those Words

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday afternoon…

Kris waited for Suzy inside her homeroom. He wanted to stay there for long but he can’t help himself from being impatient. The other girls were already giggling while watching him sitting at the back near the windowpane. He was annoyed. Dammit, Suzy! Where the heck are you?

His arms were crossed above his chest, looking outside the window. Later, Suzy came in, curiously looking at Kris. “What are you doing here?” she whispered, making sure that her classmates won’t hear her. But what’s the big deal? She didn’t want mean girls to pick on her because she was talking to one of the flower boys, the great Kris Wu.

Kris let out a sigh. “Finally!” he exclaimed. He stood up then grabbed Suzy’s arm and dragged her outside the classroom. Probably, the other girls were jealous.

“Hey, where are you taking me to?” Suzy asked, trying to take off her arm from Kris’s grip.

“Just shut up,” Kris shushed.

Kris dragged Suzy at rooftop. He closed the door so no one will disturb them and listen to what they were talking about.

Suzy frowned then crossed her arms above her chest. “Now what, Wu?”

Kris scoffed. “As I said last night, help me to break up with my girlfriend.”

“What if I don’t want to? And why are you going to break up with her? She’s y and pretty. You like those kind of girls, right? I know you so well.”

“Really, huh? Well, if you don’t want to help me then you won’t leave this place!” Kris blocked Suzy’s way.

Suzy laughed sarcastically. “That’s scary. Back off,” she said and pushed Kris. Then she walked towards the door and… “Hey, it’s locked!”

Kris laughed sarcastically, too. “Stupid. You believed me?”

“No, it’s really locked,” she said worriedly.

“Huh?” Kris moved towards the door and twisted the doorknob. “Shoot! Did you lock it?”

“Of course not! This is not the time to joke, Kris! I still need to attend my last class and go to work!”

“I’m not joking. I didn’t lock it. I just closed the door!”

Suzy whined. “We’re doomed!” She bended her knees and placed her palms on her face. “Because of your stupid idea that’s why we’re locked here.”

Kris cocked his head. “Call your friends.”

“I don’t have my phone with me. It’s in my bag left in the room.” She looked up then stood up. “And you? Go, go. Call your evil friends. Come on.”

Kris gulped and looked around. “I don’t have my phone either.”

“WHAT?” Suzy massaged her temples, saying, “Oh good Lord, why am I here with an evil guy?”

Kris clucked his tongue then sat on the ground while leaning on the wall.

“Ya! Are you just going to sit there and do nothing? You brought me her so bring me back to my classroom!”

“What? Do I have superpowers? Just shut up. Let’s wait for someone to open it. I ‘m sure they will open it.”

“When?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“WHAT?!” Suzy was starting to get delusional. She was hovering from one place to another. She can’t attend her last class and she can’t even go to work. Thanks to the great Kris Wu.

“Hey, aren’t you tired yet? Sit down, will you?”

“Thanks to you Kris Wu! Until now, Kris? Why are you still making my life miserable?” Suzy asked, almost shouting.

Kris stared at her, feeling sorry. Then he folded his knees and buried his head in his crossed arms. He sighed.

Suzy walked towards Kris angrily. She bended her knees and faced Kris. “Dammit, Kris! Answer me!”

Kris looked up. He shouted, “I don’t know!”

Suzy clenched her teeth and a tear fell on her eye then she immediately wiped it.

Kris’s mouth opened round when he saw Suzy’s tear fell.

She swallowed then stood up. “I’m so done with you.”

“Suzy…” he said, grabbing Suzy’s right leg. That was awkward though. Then he stood up and walked in front of Suzy.

Suzy sniffed; tears were already falling down her cheeks.

Kris sighed and wiped Suzy’s tears with his two thumbs. “I’m sorry.”

“I want to leave…now,” Suzy said without looking at Kris.

“Just like before?”

Suzy looked up at him.

“Don’t leave me like before, Suzy. I can’t help thinking about you,” Kris begged, still touching Suzy’s face.

Suzy crossed her brows confusingly. She was speechless and surprised. She didn’t expect this side of Kris. But at some point, she was flattered because he has still a soft heart. “I didn’t know,” she said softly.

“And now you know.” Slowly, Kris leaned his face towards Suzy’s face.

“Don’t,” she said, avoiding what Kris was trying to do. She gulped, feeling her face burning red. “Don’t break up with your girlfriend because of me, Kris.”

“But, I don’t love her!” Kris exclaimed.

Suzy took off Kris’s hands away from her face. “Does that mean you just played with her?”

Kris sighed and shook his head. “That doesn’t matter anymore because you’re already here. Can’t you still feel it? I’m in love with you. I love you, Suzy.”

Suzy’s heart thumped. She was frozen just like before. The word love. For the first time someone told her that word. I love you. Those three letter words. It was very pleasing to the ears but at the same time can make you feel nervous. She was out of her mind right now. She can’t feel anything except for her heart beating loud. What is she supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter