Mistake

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday night came and it was the birthday party of Krystal’s sister. Suzy and Kyungsoo bought a bag as a gift for Jessica though they didn’t know if she’ll like it.

Suzy went to Krystal’s house without Kyungsoo. She was wearing a skinny jeans, a striped sweat shirt and Adidas kicks while her hair was loosen with full bangs covering her thick eyebrows, and wearing her round eyeglasses. Obviously, it looked like she’s not attending a party. She didn’t put make up on her face not because she didn’t want to but because she didn’t know how to put it. She thought that she will look like a clown if she did.

 The place was full of wild boys and girls, partying, playing beer pong, and flirting. Suzy wasn’t used to it. She felt uncomfortable. It wasn’t the right place for her.

She walked inside of the house to look for Krystal. People around started whispering and judging her. Luckily, Krystal was also looking for her. “Suzy!” Krystal called. She looked y with her black dress and her hair was in a loose curls.

“Krystal,” Suzy replied nervously.

“Hey, are you okay? You look pale,” Krystal said while holding a glass of wine.

Suzy smiled a little and nodded. “Yes. Um, Krys –” she was cut off when two familiar boys came over. It was Nam Woohyun and Kang Joon. She was about to tell Krystal that after giving the gift to Jessica, she’ll already leave the party.

“Krystal! Suzy?” Woohyun asked surprisingly. He looked at her from head to toe and snorted. “You must be in the wrong house, Suzy.”

Kang Joon laughed. “Wrong party.”

Krystal barged in, “Hey. You’re being rude. I invited Suzy here so please don’t insult her.”

Woohyun laughed. “Okay, we’re sorry. It’s just that…her attire doesn’t suit the party.”

“As long as she’s comfortable with it, there’s no problem, guys.” Krystal shifted her gaze towards Suzy. “Do you want to eat, Suzy?”

Suzy smiled. “I’m good, Krys. Entertain your other visitors. I’ll just get my own food if I’m hungry.”

“Are you sure?”

Suzy nodded.

Woohyun patted Suzy’s shoulder and said, “Enjoy the night.” He was being sarcastic towards Suzy again. Then the boys walked out and joined the other partying visitors.

“Suzy, just grab some foods, okay? I’ll leave you for a while. I’ll be back,” Krystal said.

“Yeah, sure.”

Suzy sat on the couch alone like a wallflower. She was just watching the others dancing on the dance floor, while holding a cup of pineapple juice. How she wish there was an escape button or a something that can make her disappear. She hated the place. She hates loud noises and wild people. If not for Krystal, she won’t come to the party. What was lacking was a book to hold and she’ll look like a nerd studying during the party.

She got bored easily so she stood up and past by the loud crowd. She can’t even passed by because they were pushing her. Accidentally, she tripped off to one of the foot of the dancers and the pineapple juice she was holding fell on one of the visitor’s dress. Suzy looked stupid on the ground in pain.

“Hey! Stupid girl!” the girl shouted while acting gross towards her wet dress.

Suzy slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter