At the Arcade

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturdays are the best. Suzy can go out with her best friend and leave the evil and heartless Kris’s house.

Thinking that she can get rid of the evil flower boys except Kai, of course, she’s happy but at some point of time, destiny must have been playing with her. When Kyungsoo and Suzy were playing at the arcade, the pretty boys arrived. They look just like a typical teenage boys. Wearing plain t-shirts and shorts or pants. Suzy did everything just to hide from them but it still didn’t work. She attempted to tell Kyungsoo that they should leave but Kyungsoo was busy singing inside the karaoke room.

“I never thought clowns play in an arcade, too,” Woohyun said and chuckled.

Here we go again. Suzy will never escape the boys. “H-Hi,” she greeted, stammering.

Kang Joon crossed his arm above his chest. Then he laid his hand and said, “Money.”

“What money?”

“Give us money so we can play, too.”

Suzy shook her head. “I don’t have money. You guys are rich so why ask for it?”

Unfortunately, Kai wasn’t with them to save her. He shouldn’t be friends with them. He’s not evil unlike his friends. Suzy thought.

Myungsoo stuck out his lollipop and said, “Because we want your life to be miserable, remember?”

Suzy frowned. “I’m serious. I don’t have money.”

“Suzy!” Kyungsoo called, approaching them.

Suzy gasped. She didn’t want Kyungsoo to meet the evil flower boys. “Kyungsoo! Are you done singing?”

“Who are they?”

“Um…”

“We are Suzy’s friends,” Woohyun barged in and smiled sarcastically which made Suzy wants to pinch his cheeks until they’ll get reddish in color.

Suzy faked a smile. “Yes, they are my friends. We better leave now. Bye, friends!” Disgusting. Really. Calling them friends makes me sick!

She was pushing Kyungsoo away from the boys but the squishy best friend still introduced himself, “Nice to meet you. My name is Do Kyungsoo, Suzy’s best friend.”

“Wow. Nice to meet you,” Kris said sarcastically. “You can leave alone now. Kyungsoo. We want to hang out with Suzy since we just met her. Right, guys?”

The boys agreed. They have an evil idea for sure.

“No,” Suzy mouthed at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled, seemingly convinced with the boys. “Okay. Take care of her. Bye, Suzy. I guess I’ll just see you tomorrow. Enjoy with your new friends.” He whispered, “Finally you made new friends.”

“Do Kyungsoo! Don’t leave me here alone!” Suzy shouted while Kyungsoo leaves.

Kris scoffed. “Thank goodness he looked better than you are.”

“What are you guys planning to do, huh?” Suzy asked, frowning.

“Wow! Are you getting angry now? Where did you buy those gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter