Ignored

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After picking her books inside her locker, Suzy closed it and walked along the hallway. While she was walking, a boy in a hurry bumped her that made the books fell on the ground.

“Oh!” the boy exclaimed then looked back at Suzy.

Suzy’s eyes were wide in surprise. “Woohyun?”

Woohyun stopped and was also surprised. “S-Suzy?” he stammered.

Suzy smiled widely then stood up. “Woohyun!”

Woohyun shook his head then sighed. “I’m sorry. I need to go,” he said then left immediately.

Suzy was left dumbfounded. Woohyun looked surprised but why did he just ignore Suzy? He must have said ‘long time no see’ or ‘Hey, clowny!’ She felt sad. Maybe they really changed that much. Maybe she was already forgotten and no longer treated as their friend.

She picked up the books on the floor then continued her way to her classroom.

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun was with the flower boys. They were loitering on the rooftop. “Hey, um, guys, I have a news,” Woohyun said.

“What?” Myungsoo asked while chewing a gum.

“I, um…Suzy is back.”

Kang Joon stopped from playing 2048 and looked at Woohyun. “Seriously?”

Kris scoffed while lying on the ground. “So what?”

Kai sighed. “You know what? We should forget what we have talked about before. Suzy is now here. She will feel really bad if we ignore and avoid her when we bump into each other. And, duh, it was 2 years ago. Can’t we move on already?”

“No! Why would we care about her if she didn’t even care about us?” Kris asked. He was really upset because he felt that Suzy already forgot them. They didn’t have any communications for the past two years.

“Why are you so bitter about it, Kris?” Myungsoo asked curiously. He felt something is going on with Kris.

“Nothing,” Kris answered coldly in defense.

“But guys, Suzy is really different now. She’s beautiful and lovely. I want to approach her but I can’t. Aren’t you curious with what she looks now? Ugh. I can’t take the way she looks at me from my head. I…I think I fell in love at first sight,” Woohyun said, blushing.

Myungsoo crossed his brows towards Woohyun secretly. No. Don’t. “You already have a girlfriend, Woohyun. Remember that.”

Woohyun ruffled his hair. “I know. I know. Not just me. Kris and Kai, too. And you?”

Myungsoo let out a sigh.

Kang Joon said while playing 2048, “Then maybe Suzy is for me then.” He chuckled. “No, just kidding. I still think that Yoon Hye noona is more beautiful than her.”

“You’ll see, Kang Joon. You’ll see,” Woohyun said.

“Whatever, Woohyun. I’m outta here.” Kris stood up then left the rooftop.

{#}

During lunch time, Suzy was eating alone in the cafeteria. A couple of minutes later, Kris came in. Suzy saw him and shouted. “Kris!”

Kris frowned and looked where the voice came from.

“Over here!” Suzy shouted while waving her hand in the air.

Kris saw her. He touched his chest where his heart was thumping. He stared at her for long. He wanted to approach her but he promised himself not to. Not now. He looked away from Suzy. Then suddenly, Nana came ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter