Invitation

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday afternoon, Krystal invited Suzy for a snack at the cafeteria. Thank goodness, the evil boys and the mean girls weren’t around. Suzy was with Kyungsoo so she introduced him to Krystal. Kyungsoo and Suzy were sitting beside each other while Krystal was opposite to them.

“Krystal, this is my best friend, Do Kyungsoo.”

“Hi, Kyungsoo. My name is Krystal Jung,” Krystal greeted with a smile.

“So, you were the one Suzy’s talking about. Nice to meet you, Krys,” Kyungsoo said and offered a handshake.

“Isn’t she pretty?” Suzy asked.

Krystal chuckled. “Thanks, Suzy. By the way, I am inviting you two on my older sister’s birthday party this coming Saturday. It’s a house party. Please do come.”

 Suzy asked, “You have a sister?”

“Yup! Her name is Jessica. So, you two are coming, right?”

Suzy and Kyungsoo looked at each other. Kyungsoo said, “We’re not sure but we’ll try.”

Krystal pouted. “Are you guys busy this coming Saturday?”

“My parents will come and visit me this Saturday so I am not sure about that. Oh, but Suzy will come for sure!”

Suzy crossed her brows towards Kyungsoo and held his arm. They both turned their heads away from Krystal and Suzy whispered, “Idiot! I don’t go to parties! I’m scared!”

“Geez, Suzy. It’s just a birthday party. Krystal is your friend so she will be disappointed if you won’t come,” Kyungsoo whispered.

“Ah~ I still don’t want to. Please, Kyungsoo, don’t leave me behind.”

“I’m not leaving you behind, stupid. My parents will visit me this Saturday, remember? You can do it. Trust yourself.”

“No~ Please, oppa~” Suzy begged.

“Now you’re calling me oppa. Still no. I really can’t –”

“Kyungsoo? Suzy? Are you two okay?” Krystal cut off.

Kyungsoo and Suzy chuckled. Kyungsoo answered, “Yes, yes, we’re okay. Suzy will come, Krys. She’s just worried about her attire.”

“Ah. Don’t worry, Suzy. The attire will just be a dress,” Krystal said and smiled.

Suzy smiled a little. “O-okay.” Then she elbowed Kyungsoo.

Later, Kyungsoo left Suzy and Krystal to attend his class.

“So, Suzy, have you decided what club to join this Monday?” Krystal asked and took a bite of her salad.

Suzy nodded while chewing her chicken bread. “Yes. I’m going to join the music club.”

“Wow, so you love music?”

“Yup! Kyungsoo and I loves music. How about you?”

“I’m going to join the drama club. I still want to improve my acting skills on stage.”

“That’s great, Krys! I’m looking forward to your performances on stage. I’m sure you’ll be the best artist.”

Krys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter