Actions

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai, Myungsoo and Suzy were enjoying their conversations at the seaside. It was like they were the only people there laughing, teasing Suzy, and reminiscing the past when suddenly, a girl wearing jean shorts and tank tops came over. She was Park Jiyeon.

“Hey, guys!” she called while merely studying Suzy. “Oh. Who is she?”

Kai answered, “Her name is Bae Suzy. Our wallflower.”

Jiyeon raised a brow.  “Wallflower, huh? I haven’t seen her before.”

“Hi,” Suzy greeted with a small smile on her face.

Jiyeon shrugged and sat beside Myungsoo. “Oppa, let’s dance,” she said, hooking arm with Myungsoo. Just like Na Eun, Myungsoo’s ex-girlfriend, she was also clingy. They weren’t in a relationship but for her, they were since the night when he said I love you. But at that night, he was drunk so obviously, he didn’t know what he was doing and saying.

Myungsoo wasn’t looking at Jiyeon at all. He was irritated. Most of all, he hates clingy girls.

Suzy was just watching them while smiling.  “Go ahead, Myungsoo. If you don’t want to dance then why don’t you just sing the song you sang at our first music club presentation?”

Kai crossed his brows. “Huh? What song, Suzy? As I remember, Myungsoo didn’t – “

Myungsoo cut off before Kai finished his sentence. “I did, Kai. You weren’t there when I performed.” Then she glared at Suzy and gave her a shut-up-or-else look. He didn’t want to be with any other girls except Suzy.

“Really?” Kai asked in disbelief.

Suzy stared at Myungsoo. She wasn’t sure if he was telling the truth or not but what’s the big deal if he performed or not anyway? Well, she had no idea that song was for her.

Jiyeon stood up and pulled Myungsoo up. “Oppa, let’s go now. Just talk to them later.”

“Go now, Myungsoo. I know you want to dance,” Kai teased.

“Dammit!” Myungsoo mouthed to Kai.

“Oppa,” Jiyeon called cutely.

Myungsoo gave up. “Okay, okay! I’ll go just to make you stop clinging on me,” he said annoyingly.

Suzy and Kai chuckled as the two left.

Then after, Kai asked, “Do you still want to talk to Kris? I saw him alone at the pool area.”

“Really? Oh. Thanks. I’ll talk to him then,” she answered then immediately left.

{#}

Suzy headed at the pool area and saw Kris sitting at the white long chair alone. She didn’t know what to say but still, she hesitantly walked towards him.

Before she could say a word, Kris asked first, “What are you doing here?”

Suzy cleared and sat on the next white long chair beside Kris. “Um, well, I was invited by Kai so…”

“I mean here in the pool area,” Kris said as coldly as the breeze.

“Ah, that…” she said, her voice was shaking because she was feeling cold. She rubbed her palms together, saying, “It’s starting to get cold in here. Maybe I’ll just talk to you later. I also feel like you don’t want to see me here. I’m sorry if I ruined your night, Kris.”

She stood up and started to leave but Kris also stood up, grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, hugging.

Suzy huffed. It was a sudden movement by Kris. She wasn’t expecting for that kind of surprise. But then, while she was being hugged, she felt Kris’s warm body while she was frozen and stiffed. Her cheeks was burning all of a sudden because it was the first time a guy hugged her. It was a strange feeling.

“Feeling warm now?” Kris asked.

Suzy gulped nervously. Her arms were just staying beside her. She didn’t want to make a move. “K-Kris…let go of me now…please.”

He felt her heart beating fast, so he asked, “Are you feeling nervous? Don’t be. It’s just me, Kris.”

“Nana might see us, Kris. Please let go of me now,” she begged. She was afraid that Nana might see them and say that Suzy was flirting with her boyfriend at her back. She didn’t want to be judged by others.

Kris tightened his hug. He didn’t want to let go of her. Not again.

Suzy’s hands were shaking. It was like she wanted to hug Kris back but she was trying not to. “I said let go,” she said coldly and pushed him away.

Kris let out a sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter