Injury

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Suzy woke up with smell of grilled meat. She actually woke up at almost lunch time. Guess she was tired from last night.

She rubbed her eyes with the back of her palm and fixed her bed. After, she jumped off her bed and washed her face in the bathroom. Then she put on her eyeglasses and tied her hair in a ponytail.

She went downstairs with her white ‘The Simpsons’ loose t-shirt and shorts, then headed outside the house. She squinted, looking at the flower boys surprisingly grilling meat in the yard. It looked like they were on a picnic. A rectangular table was set in the middle with fresh vegetables, meats, and fishes.

“Good morning, Suzy,” Kai greeted but Suzy just waved her hand to him with a smile on her face.  Kai already knew that Suzy was staying with Kris as his private tutor which is okay with him.

At least Suzy can smile at him now. She realized that Kai and Krystal are meant for each other. She was still happy because at least the boy she likes fell in love with a nice girl.

While Kang Joon was fanning the grilling meat, he called Suzy. “Hey, Suzy! Won’t you help us?”

“We don’t need her help,” Kris said coldly while washing the vegetables.

Suzy shrugged then noticed Myungsoo who was cleaning the fishes wrongly. “Kim Myungsoo! That’s not the proper way to clean the fishes!”

Myungsoo shouted, “I don’t know how!” He continued, “Hey, guys, do you know how to clean a fish?”

Kris frowned and jerked his head, motioning to call Suzy for help.

Suzy pursed a smile and walked towards Myungsoo. “I guess you need my help.”

“Whatever.” Kris rolled his eyes.

Suzy and Myungsoo were squatting on the floor. Suzy washed and cleaned the first fish but the water was cold. She wasn’t wearing gloves that’s why her palms turned red in color. “It’s cold.”

Myungsoo shook his head and took off his gloves. He first wiped Suzy’s hands with a dry towel and held her hands. His was warm. Hers was soft. Suzy caught Myungsoo staring at her for the first time.

He didn’t expect that she was beautiful in a closer look. The only problem he might think was her thick eyebrows and her puffy curly hair. Her eyes were beautiful, her lips was pouty and soft-looking, and her skin was flawless and silky.

 “Is anything wrong with my face?” Suzy asked.

“You have a dirt in your left eye.”

Suzy was flustered and embarrassed so she immediately took her hands away from Myungsoo and wiped her eyes. “No more?” she asked.

Myungsoo shook his head. He should laughed at her but he didn’t want to.

The two started cleaning the fish when suddenly Kris came over. He accidentally pushed Suzy that made her sat on the wet floor. “Ah~” Suzy cried like a baby.

Kang Joon, Woohyun, Kai, and Myungsoo laughed at her.

“Hey, I’m sorry,” Kris said immediately.

Suzy stopped acting like a baby and stared at Kris. “What? Did I just hear a sorry?”

Kris looked at Suzy hastily. “Huh? Who said that? Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo shook his head. “I didn’t hear any sorry. You misheard it, clowny.”

Kris washed the vegetables as fast as he could and stood up. “Hey, Myungsoo, help me with these vegetables. Just leave the baby fishes to their mother Suzy.”

Woohyun, Kai and Kang Joon laughed while Suzy frowned at Kris. “And you are the father!” She wrinkled her nose.

“As if I like you to be my wife!” Kris snapped.

“Aish! Stop it, you two,” Myungsoo said and hooked his arms on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter