A Song for Someone Special

The Evil Flower Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy felt different than the other mornings she stayed in Kris’s house. Maybe because they had a normal talk last night when Suzy tutored Kris. Though Kris was still being cold, Suzy tried to stay calm and relaxed. She noticed that Kris wasn’t trying his best to answer Suzy’s sample questions that’s why she still had a hard time tutoring him.

She went downstairs after being ready for school. Then she noticed that Kris’s car wasn’t home yet.

Kris was on his way to the doorway when Suzy asked her, “No car yet?”

“Obviously.” He still wasn’t walking properly because of his ankle injury.

Suzy still felt bad about what happened to Kris’s car. Kris needed to ride a taxi in going to school which is more expensive than riding a bus. “Why don’t you just ride a bus instead of taxi?”

Kris ignored Suzy and continued his way outside. He doesn’t want to ride the bus because of his traumatic experience. When he was young, he and his father were riding a bus in going home. Accidentally, the bus hit a truck which killed almost all the passengers including his father. Luckily, Kris was saved. Until now, he doesn’t ride a bus.

Suzy grabbed him by the arm and said, “Let’s take the bus together! You’re wasting too much money because you keep on riding a taxi.”

Kris frowned and shoved Suzy’s arm. “No.”

Suzy pouted. “But how about your ankle? I can help you walk.” She grinned.

Kris let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. “Fine. Hurry!”

Suzy nodded and smiled widely. She placed Kris’s right arm on her shoulders and hooked her left arm on Kris’s waist then helped him walk. They looked like a couple.

 

When the bus came into a stop, Suzy and Kris climbed up. Then Kris sat beside the window. When Suzy was about to sit at the back, Kris grabbed her arm. “Hey! You sit beside me.”

Suzy got surprised then just sat beside Kris.

The two were awkward along the way to Spring Rain University. Suzy didn’t want to talk to Kris because it looked like he wasn’t in the mood to talk to her. He looked stiffed. His fists were clenched while resting on his lap. Suzy was curious but she didn’t bother to ask why Kris acted like that.

Finally, the bus arrived in front of Spring Rain University. Suzy helped Kris dropped off the bus carefully. His ankle still hurts.

Suzy looked at Kris worriedly. “Can you still walk? I can borrow a wheelchair if you want.”

Kris raised a brow. “What? I still have legs okay? I can walk. Just help me.”

Suzy just nodded and hooked her arm on Kris’s waist again.

On their way to the classroom, the students looked at them in mixed emotions. Others looked like they pity Kris while others glared at Suzy and wondered why she was helping Kris. Lucky Suzy to have Kris beside her. She even touched him!

As they arrived in their classroom, the pretty boys hurriedly walked towards them. Myungsoo asked, “Hey, Kris, are you okay now?”

“Geez. Stupid big guy! Why did you injure your ankle? I texted you not to join the practice.” Kang Joon criticized.

Woohyun shook his head. “Thank goodness, you didn’t hit your head. You shouldn’t play yesterday.”

“Okay, okay. Stop nagging,” Kris said irritatingly.

Kai patted Suzy’s shoulder and said, “Thank you for being there to help him, Suzy.”

Suzy pursed a smile and nodded. “No problem.”

Their girl classmates were crying like idiots. “Oppa, are you okay now?”

“Omo! Who did that to you?”

 Kris sighed and jerked his head towards his seat. “Let’s take our seats now.”

 

Hours have passed by and the examinations ended. Others groaned and complained after the examination. They said that it was very hard but for Suzy the exam was average. Unbelievably, Kang Joon and the other flower boys didn’t ask Suzy for an answer. They looked like they studied the day before the exam.

Suzy asked Kris, “Was it easy for you?”

Kris rolled his eyes. “Yeah. Easy to fail. For goodness sake, it was very hard! You didn’t teach me those parts!”

“What? I think I taught you everything.” Suzy felt disappointed. She was sure she taught Kris everything. She sighed then looked at Kris, feeling sorry. “Did I? I’m sorry. I thought I did my best to tutor you everything but I guess I was wrong.”

Kris crossed his brows, looking at Suzy. He felt something weird inside him. He felt guilty for not listening to Suzy very well.

Suddenly, the boys barged in. “Hey, Kris, Suzy, do you want to come with us?” Kai asked.

“No. I can’t walk properly. I’ll just go home and take a rest. You guys may go anywhere you want.”

“Okay. How about you Suzy?”

Suzy looked at Kris then back to Kai. She shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter