Chapter 25

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was seating nervously on his seat.He keeps looking at the door and sometimes glancing at his watch.He masked up his courage to see Sehun after Dara convinced him that everything will be alright.A day after their first encounter,Dara came to him and asked him to see Sehun when he's free.In fact,he was jealous of him because Dara was really care about him even though she said that she didn't have a special relationship with him.Above of all that,he have to see him and ask for his forgiveness so he can live peacefully.

His nervousness raise up when Sehun comes.His body shaking a little and his face become so pale.He scared for what might happens next but he need to face that.He takes a deep breath then let it out,hoping that it can help him to be calmed down.

"Y-you've come."He  stutters.

"Sorry,I was late."Sehun  said while taking a seat in front of him.

"No problem,I know that you're busy."He said without stuttering.Seeing Sehun normal reaction made him feel relaxed.

"So,how are you,hyung?"Sehun looks at him.

"I'm fine but not too fine."He stated.

"What do you mean?"Sehun asked confusingly.

"I-I live......"He couldn't finish his words because someone interrupt him.

"Did I come too late?"Luhan said.

"L-Luhan."He called,shocking that Luhan was there too.

"Yes,it's me hyung.I'm glad I can see you again."Luhan give him a bear hug.

"I told him that I have found you and he asked me to bring him here."Sehun explained,answering his confusion.

"Oh,I see."He smiled.

"So what do you want to tell us,hyung?"Sehun asked.

"First of all ,I wants to ask for your forgiveness.I know that I was so wrong to run away like that.I thought I can live normally after that but I can't,I felt like being chase  by my mistakes even now I still feel it.I know that I deserved it after everything that I've done and even say sorry is still not enough to pay for my mistakes but still I have to say that I'm so sorry ."He truthfully said.

"I never blamed you for what happened,hyung."Sehun said .

"Me too.I can understand why you've done that,maybe I will do the same if I was on your position,hyung."Luhan added.

"But still I made a big mistakes."He sadly said.

"It's not your fault,hyung so stop blaming yourself with that.Let's just forgetting what have happened and continue our life with the happiness."Sehun said.

"But your parents?"he asked.

"They already forgive your father and hoping that you can come to see them,because they really miss you."Sehun seriously said.

"I-I don't know what to say."He cried.

"You don't need to say anything,hyung."Luhan hug him together with Sehun.

"Thank you."He said between his tears.He couldn't tell how happy he is.He never imagined that they will forgive him and his father.Actually he didn't do anything,but because his father mistakes,he felt ashamed and run away.His father was Sehun's father friend but he stole a big amount of money from Sehun's father and run a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter