Chapter 2

My Gay Best Friend

Jiyong’s POV:

*GD&TOP – High High plays*

“Hyung!” I turn to see Lee Seunghyun or Seungri coming towards me. “Thanks for making it to my party!”

“Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for the world! You’re like a brother to me,” I smiled as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

“Thanks bro, enjoy the party. Drinks are on me, and there are so many hot girls and guys here, help yourself!”

“You know what I like and that doesn’t include guys,” I smirk hugging him again, “Happy Birthday again.”

“Oooooh now there’s a hot girl,” Seungri spotted, “I’ll see you later!”

Laughing, I saw him walking towards the girl. Let’s get a drink to hit things off. I walk down to the bar, “One beer, please.”

Returning with a beer bottle in hand, the bartender handed the drink over to Jiyong, “Here you go Jiyong, I’m assuming, this is under Seungri’s tab?”

“Of course,” he smiled as he took the beer, “Thanks Teddy.”

“Have fun,” Teddy smiled suggestively.

“Haha, you know it,” I laughed. I took a sip of my beer, ah, that hit the spot. Let’s get this party started. I started walking over to a group of friends, “Wassup!” I greet the boys.

“Ah hyung!!!” Daesung yelled as he gave me a high five.

“They’re playing our song Ji,” Top commented as he greet me.

“Yeah, I heard,” I chucked.

“What’s up bro,” Youngbae gave me a quick hug, “How’s it going?”

“It’s good, same old things,” I smiled, “Just school, parties, and girls.”

“Of course, isn’t that the same for all of us?” Youngbae teased.

“Ani, Top hyung is going crazy over that Bom girl,” Daesung piped up.

Oh right, she’s one of Dara’s best friends, who would have guessed that she and hyung would fall in love. “Speaking of which, is she here?” I asked.

“No,” Top replied shortly, “like I’d allow her in such a place,” he muttered lowly.

Haha, I’d say the same thing for Dara. She doesn’t fit in such a place like this. Plus, there are so many hungry wolves around here, I glanced around at all of the men in the room, all of them were eyeing all of the girls as if they were prey to be eaten. But aren’t you the hungriest wolf in the room, a small voice in my head said.

“Someone caught your eye?” Youngbae brought me out of my thoughts.

“Not yet,” I flashed my teeth, “You guys?”

“I’m committed to Bom,” Top blandly said.

“We didn’t even mention the thought of cheating hyung,” Youngbae laughed, “But that girl over there is pretty hot and she’s been looking for a while.”

After Youngbae walks away, Daesung looks over to Top, “If you’re not going to go hit on girls, do you want to go grab another drink with me? My glass is already empty,” he goofily smiled as a red tinge to his face started to appear.

“Sure, you good Jiyong?”

“I’m fine,” I waved them away. I looked around the dance room while taking another swig from my beer and see a girl across the dance floor. Slim and full body, just what I like. Oooh and she wants me, I thought as I watched her flirtatiously her bottom lip. Taking another sip, I start to walk over. I stop in front of her and give her my signature smirk, “Hey,” I slowly said.

“Hey,” she batted her eyelashes.

Not as hot up close, but probably one of the hottest girls in the room, “Can I buy you a drink?”

“Sure big boy, it’d be my honor,” she flirted.

Easy catch, I smirk. “Ladies first then,” I said as I pointed towards the bar.

Once we reached the bar she turned around to me and said, “You’re Kwon Jiyong, right?”

“Oh, you already know my name?” I smiled.

“Well,” she looked me up and down, “You’re pretty famous. Hot, stylish bad boy with half pink and half black hair.”

I ran my fingers through my hair, “Since you already know who I am, who are you?”

“My name is Kiko, I’m a foreign exchange student,” she smiled.

I smiled back, like I’m actually going to remember your name girl. This is a one night stand and you already know it. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, but since you know my name, do you know my rule?”

“Of course, I’m not a foolish little girl. I know if I’m playing with fire or not,” she smirked.

“Good,” I laughed, this should be an enjoyable night for both of us.

“Considering you’re bringing such a thing up already, that means this,” she gestured to the two of us, “is going beyond you buying a drink for me?”

I chuckle, “And what would make you say that?”

She giggled, “Every girl knows that your ‘rule’, as you call it, is that you only do one night stands, and if anyone that sleeps with you sees you in public, they mustn’t approach you or show any signs that they recognize you. And if you were just buying me a drink, flirt, and be done with it, you wouldn’t even bring up such a rule.”

“Ooooh, I got a smart girl this time,” I flirted. “Now let’s get those drinks.”


I look at the girl beneath me who is already asleep from exhaustion. At least that was satisfying, I thought as I pull out of her and head for the bathroom with my boxers in hand.

I pulled out of the parking lot of the motel near the club that we had crashed at. I already left enough money for the room and new clothes since all of hers are ruined, my job is done then, I smiled, what was her name again? Jessica? Sakura? Whatever, it doesn’t even matter anymore. I drive in the direction I only know too well. Putting the car into park, I grab my bag and threw pebbles at a certain window. The girl opened her window in surprise and was quickly gone.

The front door of the house opened, “Hey, what are you doing here?” she asked me.

Cute, she must have been getting ready for bed. She’s already in her bunny pajamas, “Are your parents here?”

She shook her head cutely, “No, I’m the only one at home tonight, you didn’t answer my question, what are you doing here Kwon Jiyong?” she raised an eyebrow.

I lifted my bag and gave her a boyish grin, “Can I sleep over?”

She pouted.

“I’ll cook breakfast AND make sure you wake up on time,” trying to convince her.

After think for a few seconds she said, “Sure, but only for tonight, I don’t understand why you come over to my place instead of one of your guy friends’ places.” She turned around and started to walk back into the house.

Ignoring what she said and asked, I walked up behind her and gave her a back hug and smelled her neck.

“Aigoo, are you drunk? You know I can smell the alcohol on your breath,” she giggled, “stop sniffing my neck, it tickles.”

Ani I will never stop, you’re my breath of fresh air Dara, my butterfly…


A/N: Surprise! :D What do you think? Please leave comments ^___^