Chapter 7

My Gay Best Friend

A/N: I didn't expect that the Jiyong's story would end up like this...Please read it until the end. BUT: I will WARN my readers that a couple of topics in this chapter can be viewed as inappropriate...i'll leave it at that...


Jiyong’s POV:

“Well…” I started


[Flashback]~

“YOU ING ! HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING WITH BEHIND MY BACK?! I SPEND EVERY WAKING DAY AND SECOND MAKING MONEY FOR US AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU FLAUNT YOURSELF AROUND IN SHADY NIGHT CLUBS FOR YOUNG MEN!” Dad yelled as he grabbed Mom’s collar.

“Pah, what are you even talking about?” Mom replied nonchalantly as she inspected her finger nails.

*RIIIIIIPPPP* “THEN WHAT ARE THESE?!” he yelled as he pointed to her exposed neck that was full of red marks.

“Bugs.”

Tracing his fingertips over the marks he snarled, “Oh really?”

Mom turned her head…away from him….and away from me.

“What is our son going to think when he finds out his mother is a complete ?!”

“What son?!” She looked back at him and glared.

“Our thirteen year old son! How can you even forget your own son?! Or have you been pregnant without me knowing too? Which of those pretty boys knocked you up?!!!” He yelled.

*SLAPPP* “How dare you accuse me!” Mom yelled, “You forced that child upon me! I never wanted him! Every night I drink and try to forget him and you, I’ve even forgotten his name,” she bitterly laughed, “What was his name? Jaejoong?”

Something inside me broke. All of this time…all of this time Mother hated my existence…is that why she never let me out of my room after 7pm? Why she never could look into my eyes?? I retreated from my hiding spot and snuck back into my room only to hear things crashing onto the floor downstairs. Please stop…please…I cried into my pillow.

Every night after that was the same. It was as if it was on repeat every night…it would never stop. I can’t breathe…I need to get out. And so I did. I snuck out of my bedroom window and ran. I ran and ran, letting my legs take me anywhere but my house. Next thing I knew, I was in the red light district of town. But I couldn’t care less, as long as it was away from my reality…away from home…away from reality…away from my parents that fight every day…they disregard and loathe my existence anyways…

“Hey, little boy,” a woman ily drawled.

I didn’t look up and start to walk past her, “get out of my way.”

All of a sudden she pulled on my shoulder, “Is that how you should talk to your elders? Ya! Look at me when I talk to you!”

I finally looked up, What does this b*tch want? I studied her face, God, she reminds me of my ‘mother’. Her thick make up, the arrogance in the way she holds herself, even the visible marks on her neck. Pah! How cruel this world is.

“You want to play?” Her palm rested on my cheek.

Isn’t this illegal? I must look older than my age…I glanced over to a shop window to see my reflection, I guess I hit puberty early, I do look about 17…heck why not? Isn’t this what I want? A break from reality…plus, I glance at the girl once more, I guess all women are s…and as a man I should act accordingly. “Sure,” I smirk.

That night…I was tainted beyond measure. I learned everything about the pleasure that a woman could give me. That pleasure was enough for me to forget about life at home…it was my escape. After that night…I tainted myself even further and further…I snuck out every night and found multiple women to sleep with. They meant nothing to me, just something to fill a void in myself. Something to mask the wretchedness in my life. Most of the women I slept with, never even thought that I was in middle school. During the rest of middle school, I had slept with so many women, not even bothering to remember their names, only using them for my satisfaction. But then I met her…and only then did I see how truly tainted and disgusting I was.


~First Day of High School

*beep beep beep* “Ugh,” I turned off my alarm and quickened my pace to get my release. After, I removed myself from the girl and put all of my clothes back on. First day of high school…I should at least show up for that right.

“Don’t go,” the girl cooed as she tried to grab my arm.

I ripped my arm from her grasp, “Let go b*tch,” I snarled, “You know the rule. Don’t ever approach me again.”

I left and went back home only to shower and replace my clothes with my clean uniform. After fixing my hair, I grabbed my bag and left.

“I’m leaving,” I mutter out of habit. Silence bid me farewell. I should’ve already known…but I always keep hoping…Father’s probably at work and mother…mother is probably dead drunk or in another man…or men’s arms.

I casually start to walk to school.

*Ringggg* Ah, I guess I’m late…I thought as I approached the school gate…

This should be my classroom…I think? I slide the door open.

“Mr. Jiyong Kwon?” The teacher asked.

“Yes,” Ah, I suppose I’m the last one to get to class…whatever. I settle in the last available seat ignoring all of the girls staring at me. I guess I captured all of their attention now, I smirk, new things to play with.

I listened to the teacher’s lecture when I felt a persistent set of eyes on me, I turned over to look to see a girl staring at me still. I smirk again and saw her blushing. So innocent…how fresh. I chuckle to myself and look back at the teacher only half listening and half paying attention to her. During out history lesson I caught her not only sleeping but drooling too! Aish, is she really a girl?? Drooling and sleeping in class?? I let out a little smile.

I look back over at her only to see her sitting up straight and discreetly wiping the side of .

“Miss Sandara Park! Read the next paragragh,” the teacher said.

“Neh,” she replied. Well…hello there Sandara Park. I smirk.

Next thing I knew the lunch bell rang, Ah, hyung wanted to show me something, I remembered as I left the classroom.

As I was walking down the hallway to the second year classrooms I heard a small voice behind me, “excuse me!”

I turn around to find a petite girl in front of me.

“Ano…” she bowed and shoved a letter into my hands.

Love letter? Already? It’s only the first day…they don’t even know me.

I place the letter in my pocket and keep walking, next thing I know, a few more girls stop me to give me the letters.

All of a sudden I get this weird feeling that someone is following me, I turn the corner and turn around only for a girl to bump into me. “Why are you following me?”

She looks up at me, “Ah…umm…Hello Jiyong-ssi…I’m one of your classmates…” she said, avoiding eye contact. Sandara Park? Why is she so nervous?

I laugh, “I remember, you were the one who couldn’t stop staring at me when I came into class today…oh and you were the one that was drooling on their desk during our history lesson.”

“No, I wasn’t!” Cute…

“Then what? Were you admiring how sturdy your desk was with your eyes closed?” I smirk.

“Ya!” She punched me, what the heck was that for?

I rub my arm, “Dang you punch like a girl. Anyways, why were you following me?”

“Um…..” Don’t tell me she’s here to…

I ran my hand through my hair, “Don’t tell me you’re also here to confess?”

“HAH????” She gaped. I guess not…? Or maybe?

“I think,” I placed my finger on my chin, “Five girls have already confessed to me today, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were here for the same thing.”

She didn’t reply, “I see, so I was right. Can you hurry up then, I have somewhere I need to go,” I said bored, This isn’t as fun as I thought it would be…

She glared at me before punching me several times, “Ya! You cocky bastard! Just because you’re a little cute doesn’t mean every girl that comes up to you wants you! Don’t get conceited you freaking bastard.”

Cute? Maybe this isn’t going to be as boring as I thought, I grab her wrists, “so,” I smirk, “you think I’m cute?”

“AARRG! JUST WATCH YOURSELF KWON JIYONG! I’D NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH SUCH A CONCEITED BASTARD LIKE YOU,” She yelled.

How can so much noise come from such a small body? Hmmm…maybe I should more, I smiled, “Good, that makes us friends then, right?”

 “What?” she stared at me in confusion.

I let go of her wrists,“If you aren’t going to fall in love with me, then that would just make us two ordinary people and even become friends, right?”

She pinched her nose, “what are you even saying? Are you ill?” she placed the back of her hand on my forehead, She’s so eager to touch me I see…

“Awww,” I grin, “Such a caring friend I have here. How about we even become best friends!”

*WHACK* I cradle my cheek that she just slapped, “You’re insane. Like I’d ever be friends, let alone best friends, with you,” She said angrily as she walked back to the classroom.

She’s so innocent…the complete opposite of me…it makes me want to taint her. This is going to be more fun than I thought, I grin as I walk towards Seunghyun’s classroom.

Every single day after I constantly bugged her, slowly she was becoming the being that filled in the void in my heart. No, I wasn’t in love with her or anything but she became like a sister to me, someone really important. She was beautiful, inside and out, like an angel sent to me to wash away all of my sins. I couldn’t taint her…I wouldn’t let myself. I needed to protect her. Months past after our first meeting but all of a sudden she started ignoring me. It hurt…a lot…the only good thing in my life was slipping through my fingertips. After that I stopped hitting up girls so often, I didn’t go out as much. All my mind could think was when she would talk to me again. She kept running away from me, but suddenly…after a month of ignoring me, she apologized and I tried to put everything back in order. I wanted everything the way it used to be. I remember the day she apologized perfectly.

During lunch Seungri, came to the high school calling for me, so since my ‘best friend’, Sandara Park, was ignoring me, I went to go meet him.

“Okay, what do you want rat?” I raised an eyebrow, I was at my wits end I mean, Dara had been ignoring me for a whole month already!

“Come to the club tonight!”

“No,” I don’t have time for those disgusting s.

“But Hyung,” he whined

“I told you, you can’t come here,” I said frustrated. Middle School kids aren’t allowed here, I’ve told him this a million times already!

 “But hyung! I need you to come! Stop avoiding me!” he whined.

What the hell is he going on about??? “I already told you, you should leave,” I glared.

He grabbed my shoulders, “But don’t you love me hyung??”

“When have I ever said that??” Is this kid high or something??

“You told me that last night, why are you so cruel to me hyung,” He suddenly pulled me closer and tilted his head.

My eyes widened, The hell?? I shoved him off me, “What the hell?! Are you high or something? Don’t get so close to me, it was almost as if you were trying to kiss me!”

“I thought there was something in your hair. Awww, were you expecting a kiss hyung?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“NEVER AND GET OUT!” I stomped away.

I sat through our next set of lessons. All of a sudden the teacher collected his belongings and bid us a good day signaling the end of class. I look over to her seat to see that she’s already gone. Just like any other day, I sigh as I start to gather my stuff.

“Ano…” I heard her whisper, I look up and see her in front of my desk. I was so happy I could have cried.

“Dara,” I whisper.

“Can we talk?” I tapped her index fingers together, cute as always…

“Yeah,” I smile. I picked up my stuff and followed her to the oak tree behind the school.

All of a sudden she turned around and bowed, “I’m sorry for ignoring you for this past month! Please forgive me,” she looked up and I see a tear escape her eyes, “I missed you.”

I hugged her, “I missed you too. I forgive you,” I pulled away, “only if you never do that again.”

She nodded, “I’ll never leave you again best friend,” she hugged me again.

YES!!! SHE’S TALKING TO ME AGAIN!!!

After that we went back to normal and we’ve been best friends ever since. And just like any other best friend, if any unworthy guy came along that wanted to taint…I mean date Dara, I would find him and we’d have a good nice long talk…with only a slight amount of interrogation and threatening to see if they were worthy of her. That’s what any best friend and brother would do right?

[End of Flashback]~


Seungri’s mouth hung wide open. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

He closed his mouth only to start talking again, “You still didn’t answer my question, why do you keep saying she’s your breath of fresh air?”

“Because…she’s my angel…an angel that helps me cope and forget about all of my sins…someone that is untainted and innocent…someone I can always go back to and feel the freshness and blissfulness of life,” I quietly said.

“I see,” he eyed me, “and that is also the reason for why noona has never had a boyfriend?”

I looked away from him, “none of those guys could ever be worthy of her. They were just going after her beauty and wanted to sleep with her. Those pigs,” I scowled in disgust.

“So you’ve threatened and probably beat most of them up, right?”

“Yeah…”

“Damn,” he shook his head, “you’ve got it bad.”

“What do you mean?” I raised any eyebrow.

“Nothing, it’s better for you to figure it out.”

What is he going on about? Whatever…oh shoot! I need to work on that composition! “Ya, I need to go rat, solve your girl problems by yourself,” I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the room.

Right before the door close I thought I could hear Seungri mutter, “damn, hyung is one seriously love sick puppy.”

Love? Who? Me? Never…


A/N: Update 2/2. Thank you for reading, please leave comments, feedback is appreciated.