Chapter 6

My Gay Best Friend

Jiyong’s POV

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME, YOU ING PANDA?!” I yell as I enter the club. Where the hell is he?! He said it was urgent, didn’t he?

“HYUNGGG!” I turn to see Seungri walking towards me.

*PUNCH* I punch his jaw, leaving him a slowly purpling mark on his face.

“Hyung!!!” He cried as he cupped his cheek, “What was that for?? I haven’t done anything!”

“Then why the hell did you say it was urgent? I was in the middle of something very important,” I can’t believe that I left Dara for this twerp.

“I really am in trouble though hyung!!” he whined.

This guy…always gives me a headache. “What is it? Spit it out already!” I said obviously annoyed.

He grabbed my wrist and brought me over to a group of people, “we were short one guy for our mixer!” he grinned.

ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME??? I raise my fist and start punching him again, “Are-” *punch* “-you-” *punch* “-ing-” *punch* “-kidding-” *punch* “-me??-” *punch*

“Not in front of the ladies hyung!!” Seungri cried as he tried blocking my punches.

When I finally stop, I just glared at him, “Is that seriously all you brought me here for?!”

All of a sudden he starts to blush, “Ani…but let’s start talking somewhere else…ouch” he winced as he stood up and started walking toward a private lounge. “That was only supposed to be a joke, you didn’t haven’t to punch me that hard.”

I sigh, “Fine, what is it?”

“Well you see…” he started nervously.

“Just spit it out rat.”

“Well…there’s this girl…and um…”

“Just sleep with her and get it over with, or even better find someone else,” so he actually wanted me because he wants help with his girl problems. She’s probably playing hard-to-get or something.

“But she’s different hyung!” He complained.

“How so?”

“She’s so beautiful and fierce. She constantly rejects me, but she’s like the only girl I can see. I’ve used all my playboy tactics to try and get her to notice me, but none of them are working!!!”

“Maybe she doesn’t want a playboy,” I simply say, and some girls are too good for playboys…just like Dara…

“But she goes clubbing all the time! She’s practically asking for it every time she appears. She wears short dresses and dances all night.”

I sighed, “Maybe she just likes to dance and that’s why she comes to the club so often.”

“But she flirts with different guys all of the time! But she constantly ignores me! She just always glares at me with those fiercely beautiful eyes,” he drooled.

“Ya! Stop drooling,” I rolled my eyes, “Is this girl really all that?”

“Yes!!!”

“If you really want her, then try harder maknae,” I said irritatedly.

“Damn, who lit a fire under your hyung?”

I grab his collar, “Who do you think???”

“Oh…hehehe….what were you doing that was so important? ing some girl’s mind out?”

“Don’t even dare place her in the same category as those !”

“She? Who???” He wiggled his eyebrow.

“DARA OF COURSE! WHICH REMINDS ME,” I grip his collar even tighter, “WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL HER ABOUT ME SLEEPING AROUND??? DIDN’T I CLEARLY SAY THAT NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO TELL HER OR THEY WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH BY ME???”

“Yes, you did hyung. Now can you let me down?” he said worried.

“WHY DID YOU TELL HER THEN??? YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH??”

“What are you talking about??” he whimpered, “I haven’t talked to Dara ever. You never even properly introduced me to her all this time!”

“Oh…” I let go of his collar, “then who the told her???”

He scratched the back of his head, “Are you sure that she knows about it?”

“She said she knows my secret,” I placed my face into my hands.

“But that doesn’t mean she knows about it…” he suggested.

“What else could she be referring to when she said that she knows my secret??”

“Well…” he paused to think, “maybe she was referring to something else.”

“Like what? I’ve told her everything about myself aside from this,” I sighed in frustration.

“Then how do you know that she actually knows your secret? Oh,” he smirked, “did she perhaps offer herself to you?”

*SMACK* I hit the back of his head, as if she’d ever ask and even if she did…I wouldn’t do it. She’s way too important to me. “Don’t even joke about something like that…she’s too pure and innocent…she’s my breath of fresh air…” I mumble.

“What did you say?”

I sighed, “Nothing…”

“She’s just another girl, right? Just sleep with her and get it over with. She doesn’t seem so special to me. Sure she has a slim figure, maybe even too thin of a figure, almost as if she’d break at any moment. She’s pretty average looking, small chest. Even though she’s a design major, she can’t seem to dress herself fashionably.”

My fist tightened, “Don’t talk to her about that! She’s perfect.”

“Then just woo her and sleep with her.”

I glare at him, “She’s different. She's my breath of fresh air.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well…” I started.


A/N: Update 1/2 today, thanks for reading!