Chapter 11

My Gay Best Friend

Jiyong’s POV:

“I finally found my baby’s daddy!” the girl yelled as she snuggled onto my arm.

This brought me out of my state of shock, I turn over to the girl, “Sohee???” my eyes widen. !!!! What did she just say??? BABY DADDY??? Excuse me??? I look at her stomach, I think she really is pregnant…but my child?? It can’t be…I mean…I remember her name, which is a huge feat in itself…but that’s only because we’ve…been together quite a few times and it was quite annoying when she kept bugging me because I forgot her name. But there’s no way that she could possibly be pregnant with MY child…I’m always careful…I make sure to leave no traces. I always use protection and that both parties are protected so this kind of situation doesn’t occur… Dara. I turn to Dara, “It’s not what you think Dara…there is no way I’m the father to this woman’s child,” I assured her as I tried to get out of Sohee’s grasp. “And you,” I glare at Sohee, “let go of me. NOW.”

“But Jiyong-ah, how can you leave me! Take responsibility,” she pointed to her stomach.

“THERE IS NO ING WAY THAT IS MY CHILD,” I yelled in frustration.

“How can it not be? After all of those times,” she raised an eyebrow.

“There is simply no way that that thing,” I pointed at her stomach, “is my child.”


Dara’s POV:

“There is simply no way that that thing is my child,” I saw Jiyong shake his head in denial.

She’s pregnant with his child…she’s pregnant with his child…HIS child…that means…bit by bit I felt my heart starting to break in to pieces…That means he’s slept with her…he’s slept with her multiple times…slept with women…he wasn’t into men…he’s not…all of this time that I could have used to pursue him…All this time he’s been lying to me…he’s just playing with me…I feel the tears start to well up in my eyes.

“So…” I slowly started, “you’re not gay, Jiyong?”

“Him? Gay?” Sohee scoffed, “As if he could ever even be considered that. He’s an animal, I mean,” she looked me up and down, “although you aren’t much, I’m pretty sure you’ve seen and even experienced him in action.”

My eyes widened, It’s not just her…there are more…many more

“Omo, don’t tell me,” she smirked, “he’s never touched you.”

“Stop this right now,” Jiyong glared at her, “don’t lump her together with you.” He turned to me with soft eyes, “Dara,” he reached out for me but I took a step back, he looked so hurt when I did that, “I’m not gay,” he quietly said.

All of sudden the tears started to stream down my cheeks, “so all of this time you’ve been lying to me?? You’ve been toying with me? I’m not even a woman to you! I’m just a girl that you think you can play with like a toy! I HATE YOU KWON JIYONG!” I yelled as I ran as fast as I could away from him. I hate him so much!!! But what’s worse…I hate myself…I hate myself for still loving him…he’s toyed with me…slept with multiple women…made a woman pregnant with his child…but I am still in love with him even though he’s breaking my heart…stupid stupid Dara.


Dara’s POV:

I lifted my arm sluggishly and knocked on the door.

I hear someone rushing to open the door, “Dara you should at least give me a head’s up-OH MY GOD what happened to you?! Get inside right now!” Chaerin yelled at me.

I dragged my feet into her house and remove my shoes out of courtesy.

“What are you doing you stupid girl?! Why were you standing outside in the pouring rain? Oh god, you must be soaked through,” she rubbed a towel to my head.

“Oh…it was raining?” I hollowly laugh. I slowly lifted my hands to the towel on my head and start drying my hair. I look down to my clothes and suddenly feel myself shaking from the icy coldness of my clothes against my skin. It was raining…I just assumed my face was wet with all my tears…

“Of course! It’s been raining for hours! Why were you outside without any rain gear? You silly girl! You need to take a hot bath, now! I’ll prepare one for you, and then we can talk,” Chaerin wrapped another towel my shoulders and ran to her bathroom.

After taking a warm bath I emerged from the bathtub to dry off and put the clothes Chaerin lent me on. I looked into look at myself in the mirror. I look horrible, I thought. The skin around my eyes are completely red and puffy and my eyes look bloodshot…sigh…

I opened the door of the bathroom and land onto Chaerin’s bed.

“Hey girl…what happened?” Chaerin rubbed my back, “I made hot chocolate for us,” she showed me a mug.

I take it and start to sip, “Jiyong…isn’t gay…” I slowly said.

Her eyes widened and she nodded her head, “I know.”

I looked up at her, she knows??? Does that mean…is she one of the women??? “Do you…um,” I looked down at the mug in my hand in embarrassment, “know from first hand experience?” I quickly asked.

“Huh?! Ew, no way,” she shook her head in disgust, “there is no way I would ask him such a thing.”

Ah, that’s a relief…I don’t think I could take it if both of my best friends were lying to me. “Then how did you know?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Um…first, how did you?” she looked at me nervously.

“He…got a girl pregnant…” I see a tear drop into my hot chocolate. Damn these tears. I raise my arm to wipe the tear away.

“WHAT???” Chaerin yelled, “Full details now!”

I placed the mug onto her desk and hugged my knees before I told her everything that happened during my outing with him, “And I ran away…I keep running…I don’t even know where I ended up or when I stopped running, heck I didn’t even notice it was pouring. I” I wiped the new set of tears away, “I just kept running, I just…I can’t see him right now…I can’t deal with that…How could he toy with me like that? If he’s so used to women, he probably saw right through my feelings! I hate him,” I cried into my hands.

“Aish, where the hell is this guy? I’m going to give him a lesson he’s never going to forget,” she raged and she started to stand up.

I tugged on the hem of her shirt and shook her head, “don’t…please…I hate him…but I hate myself more,” I looked up at her and started sobbing again, “why do I still love him?? Why does he still mean so much to me?? Just thinking of him makes my heart ache so much!”

She calmed down and hugged me, “It’s okay, I won’t kill him…yet,” she said calmly as she rubbed my back, “I think you need space from him…What about that Donghae guy? He doesn’t seem that bad…you should try to move on from Jiyong with Donghae.”

“How can I just use Donghae though? He’s a nice person!” I cried.

“Aigoo…I think I should call the other girls here,” she whispered. She reached for her phone and dialed Bom and Minzy. “Hey, you need to get to my place ASAP!” she said before she hung up the phone, she turned to me, “They’ll be over in about half an hour,” she weakly smiled, “I think you need a girl’s night,” she hugged me again.

I just nodded.

*knock knock*

“They’re already here?” Chaerin asked, “It’s only been 5 minutes.” She walked towards the front door while I stayed just behind her.

“I thought you weren’t getting here for another 25 minutes,” she opened the door. “YA! You rat! Why are you here? Why do you know where I live??” She yelled.

Rat? I couldn’t see whoever she was talking to.

“Oh,” a male voice complained, “Don’t be like that Chae, I came here through the rain especially to see you.”

“No one even asked you to be here!” she yelled.

“Why won’t you just give me a chance???” he whined.

He sounds familiar…why is that…

Chaerin scoffed, “As if you’re worth my time. I know exactly what you are trying to do, you playboy. Can you please leave??”

“Not until you agree to go out on a date with me,” he replied sternly.

“Then I guess you’ll just have stand out in the rain while I call the cops, Lee Seunghyun,” she bitterly threatened.

Lee Seunghyun??? Jiyong’s boyfriend??? Ani…maybe his friend? Brother? Special companion? Or what if…Jiyong is into boys and girls??? Or maybe…aish! Wait…but he’s asking CL-roo on a date…but isn’t he…

I poke my head out from Chaerin’s back and see Seungri stand on the front doorstep with a bouquet of flowers in hand. I made eye contact with him and he gasped in surprised.

“You’re…..!” Seungri pointed at me.

I pointed back at him, “But aren’t you gay???”


A/N: Surpriseee! Let me know what you think ^__^ thank you for reading my story, sorry if it's not very good TT-TT