Chapter 19

My Gay Best Friend

Jiyong’s POV:

“Why the is MY Dara doing here wearing practically nothing???” I scream. Why is she here?? It doesn’t matter because she won’t be hear any longer. Can she even see how those men are looking at her?? And she’s drinking?! Dara hates drinking! What’s going on?! I ball up my fist and prepare to walk out of lounge to go get her when an arm stops me.

“Don’t,” Seungri said harshly.

I try to pull my arm out of his grasp, “Let go,” I hiss between my teeth.

“No, boys, come help me restrain this dragon,” Seungri called.

Each of the boys grabbed a part of me and finally manage back down on the couch, “There better be one hell of a good reason for why you’re stopping me!” I glare.

Seungri rolled his eyes, “this is the best for both you and her.”

“Like hell it is!” I start to stand up again when Daesung and Youngbae pull me back down. “How the is this the best for us? What if she gets separated from the girls? Or some guy starts treating her inappropriately?! I need to get her out of here. And did you see that she was drinking?! Dara and alcohol do not mix well.”

Seungri folded his arms and sighed, “She’s not a little girl Jiyong…she can make her own decisions. And right now,” he glanced towards the dance floor, “her decision is dance down there,” he glared back at me, “And you can’t stop her, I won’t allow it.”

“YOU won’t allow ME to go stop all those disgusting bastards? Ha,” I bitterly laugh, “Isn’t she you’re precious Noona? Don’t you want to protect her from all those guys down there?”

He bit his lip, “That’s true, but the biggest threat to her in this club right now is,” he pointed at me, “you.”

“Me?” I scoffed, “I’m her best friend! And she’s my baby girl,” I pause for a moment before maniacally laughing, “Is that why? Is that why you’ve been ing me for months??! Any time that Dara and I would finally be able to go out by ourselves you always seem to magically show up. Whether it is right before I leave or you ‘happen to be at the same place’. , I knew it was suspicious.”

“YOUR baby girl? Damn you are one possessive dragon,” he chuckled, “I don’t remember Noona ever agreeing to being yours.”

I gritted my teeth, “Soon, she’ll officially be mine, just you watch!”

Seunghyun chuckled, “That’s a good one. But what have you been doing the last few months? If anything, it seems like you guys are drifting apart.”

I felt his comment send multiple daggers through my chest, lowered my head, “I…” I was at a lost for words, true, Dara and I are starting to really drift apart…I’m trying to so hard but it’s as if she’s blocking me off. She’s not the same Dara I’ve known and loved all these years.

“Listen man,” Youngbae patted my shoulder, “I know you want to be crazy and possessive over what Dara is doing right now, but look at it from her point of view. Knowing the girls, they probably dragged her here. But they had a reason. Did you see how she looked? Not what she was wearing or drinking, but did you see how happy she really was?”

I slowly shook my head, I was so shocked to see her hear that I was blind to everything else it seems…

“Hyung,” Daesung patted my other shoulder, “Think about it, why are you here tonight? You want to blow off some steam from all the stress that you’ve had. Maybe that’s what Dara Noona is here for too. Both of you just completed all of your classes and need some fresh air, maybe even a change of scenery.”

I unconsciously found myself nodding.

“I think it’s best if you don’t approach them at all tonight to tell you the truth hyung,” Seungri said.

My head shot up too look at him, “Excuse me?!” I should at least say hi to them!

He shook his head in disapproval, “No, don’t. They need their girls’ night.”

I tightened my fists and started to stand up again. When Daesung and Youngbae started to pull me back down, I turned to them and shook my head trying to wear the most carefree smile I could, “Don’t worry. I just need to go to the restroom. I understand what you guys are saying, don’t worry I won’t approach them.”

With that they released me and I left the lounge, escape mission is a success! I evilly grin. I easily maneuver through the crowd towards the girls, right before I was about to greet them, the boys’ words ran through my head, Maybe I really shouldn’t make them aware of my presence…like they said, perhaps this is just Dara’s way of getting her release…her break away from reality…just like how she was to me…how she is…and always will be my breath of fresh air. I expertly maneuver into a spot that allowed me a clear view of her without letting her see me.

From the looks of it, even if I was standing right in front of her, she wouldn’t notice me, I frown. All of a sudden she looks in my direction and smiles, At least she’s having fun. I manage to get drink in my hand and start to drink it.

“Hey hot stuff,” a tipsy girl seductively trailed her finger down my chest, “Wanna go and have some fun?” she whispered in my ear.

I gripped the back of her head with her hair and whisper back, “Not even in your dreams, you disgusting .”

All of a sudden my foot felt like a bullet when through it. I looked down to see that she stomped on my foot with her four inch heels. Keeling over in pain, I caressed my foot. “Ya!” I yelled in her general direction.

“Just because you’re a little bit handsome doesn’t mean you can be a complete douchebag,” she huffed as she stomped away.

I slowly stood back up and look for Dara. I looked left and right trying to desperately search for her, Dara?!!Where did she go?????


Dara’s POV:

“Aigoo! You guys this really isn’t my type of place,” I said nervously as I walked with them into the club.

“Don’t even worry,” Chaerin smirked at me.

“Just let loose,” Bom winked.

“And have fun!” Minzy said cheerfully.

We slowly made our way through the crowd.

“Ano…is it just me or are they staring at us?” I whisper to Chaerin.

Chaerin quickly glanced around and grinned, “They’re staring at us because we’re smoking hot.”

I started blushing, smoking hot? Us? Well..not me…right? I looked around again and made eye contact with a few guys, “You guys are but…they look like they're staring at my clothes,” I nervously mutter.

Chaerin turned around towards me, “You are probably the hottest girl in here. And,” she whispered into my ear, “Those guys aren’t staring at your clothes…their thinking about a way to get those clothes off you,” she leaned back, “So you’re job tonight is to tease them.”

My face was burning red, “ya! Chaerin-ah!” I slap her arm playfully, “Don’t say those types of things.”

“It’s only the truth,” she shrugged her shoulders.

“Hey, some guys bought us some drinks,” Bom called from the bar.

We walked over to join her and Minzy. Once we reached the bar, both Chaerin and I had a drink in our hands.

I stare at the glass in my hand, This doesn’t seem like a good idea. I don’t even know my alcohol tolerance. It's probably pretty low.

“Drink it, don’t worry. We got your back unnie,” Minzy smiles as a red tinge started to appear on her cheeks.

I look back down at my glass, all or nothing, I smiled and drank the whole glass in one go. That wasn’t too bad, it actually tasted kind of sweet, I felt my entire body start to warm up, I turn to the bartender, “Can I get another one of those?” I sweetly smile.

“Of course and it’s on the house,” he winked.

“Thanks,” I blush as he handed me the drink. I drank it in one go again, Ah I’m starting to feel even warmer, I guess it’s a good think I’m wearing such revealing clothes, I giggled.

“Aigoo, who got her two hard drinks?” Chaerin asked.

“Hard drink?” I tilted my head in confusion, ah i'm starting to feel dizzy.

“The two drinks you had contained a high percentage of alcohol,” Chaerin said.

“Oooooooh, but it was soooo good CL-roo,” I hugged her, “Oh what are you drinking?”

She looked down at her bottle, “Hard apple cider, why?”

I quickly turn to the bartender again, “Can I get a bottle of apple cider?”

He chuckled, “Of course.”

I start to pull out some cash when a random person spoke, “Don’t worry about it,” I turned my head to see a young man, “I’ll pay for this lady’s drink,” he flirted.

Omo…is he flirting with me? I blush, “Thank you,” I smiled. I grabbed the bottle that the bartender handed to me, “I need to go join my friends, thank you for the drink," I wink.

“My name is Kim Jaejoong!” He smiled flirtatiously as he stuck out his hand towards me.

I nodded, “Kim Jaejoong,” I repeated. “I’m Sandara Park,” I bowed, “Bye!” I turned away and started to walk back towards the girls. I take a sip from the bottle, Apple…I don’t even really like apples…Jiyong does though, I start to pout.

“Aigoo, don’t pout, the night is just starting,” Bom grabbed my arms and pulled me to the dance floor.

“Let’s dance the nice away!” I smile.

“That’s the spirit!” Chaerin giggled.

We start dancing like crazy to the loud music and dazzling lights. Occasionally taking sips from my drink, I just dance. Everyone seems like they’re just watching us…but who cares! We’re the queens, I smirk. I turn around, Great all the lights and the floor have started to wobble, am I getting tipsy? Omo…that guy, I smile as I spot a guy in the crowd around us, he looks like Jiyong…maybe I’m just seeing things, I blink a few times and look where the guy was only to see he was gone, Maybe I’m just hoping Jiyong was here, I pouted.

“I’m going to the bathroom really quick,” I whisper to Minzy.

“Do you want one of us to come with you?”

“No” I shook my head, “I should be fine.” I slowly stumbled my way to the restroom when I felt a hand pull me. I turn to see who was pulling on my arm, “Who…”

Who is this guy??

He slowly turns around and flashes a smile, he looks familiar, “It’s me Jaejoong, the one from the bar. I wanted to get some alone time with you,” he winked.

“Where…where are you taking me?” I asked, he seems like a nice guy…I'll just go along with him.

“You seem like you’re burning up with your flushed cheeks, so I thought you might want some fresh air,” he tightened his grip on me and pulled me towards the back exit. We walk outside to the back alley way of the club.

“Um…I should really get back to my friends,” I nervously tug on my arm. This seems dangerous...

“You can get back to them later, I want to get to know you a bit more,” he winked as he moved towards me. Every step towards me he took, I took a step away until I eventually felt a cold wall behind me.

“Um…could you give me some space, please?” I whisper, Eeek!! What do I do? What do I do?? “And let go of my arm??”

“Come on,” he used his free hand to brush my cheeks, “I know you want me too,” he leaned his head into the crook of my neck and took a big sniff, “Ah, you smell so sweet.”

He reeks of alcohol.

“Please,” I begged, think Dara, I felt like every muscle in my body was frozen, “Umm…umm…you said you wanted to get to know me, so what do you want to know?” I asked trying to make him get off me.

“Me?” he said into my neck, “I want to know how you look without your clothes on,” all of a sudden I felt something wet on my neck.

Omo..don’t tell me…he’s going to me?!?! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WHAT DO I DO???

He started trailing kisses along my neck and when back to my face trying to kiss my lips. NO!!! I only want to kiss Jiyong! Why did I push Jiyong away, now look what’s happening! I shook my head violently to dodge his kisses.

“Ya! Stay still you little b*tch,” he growled as he fastened his hand on my jaw.

I closed my eyes and tucked my lips in earning another growl from him, “If you don’t want to kiss, then have it your way,” he said loosening his grip on my jaw. Is he going to let me go now??? “I can do a lot of other things without using your mouth,” he smirked.

I opened my eyes wide as he dove back into my neck as he let go of my wrist. One of his hands roughly pulled down the top of my dress ripping the fabric and exposing my s while the other I felt trailing up my inner thigh under the hem of my dress. The cold breeze grazed my s that were quickly covered with his hand. I can't move...I'm scared...Tears started to fall from my eyes as he continued to touch me, No…please stop…please…help me…help me someone!!! “JIYONG!!!!” I cried.


A/N: Omo O.O