Chapter 17

My Gay Best Friend

Author’s POV:

“YOU…YOU’RE PREGNANT SOHEE???” Donghae cried as he was pointing at her.

“AH!” Youngbae shouted as he realized something. Every looked over to the arrival of the four boys, “now I remember why the name ‘Donghae’ was so familiar, he’s that guy. The one the girls always talked about. Something about being Jiyong’s ‘rival’ or something.”

“Rival?” Jiyong raised an eyebrow. Rival? Me? He called me his rival too…Rival in what? Wait…don’t tell me, he whipped his head over to Donghae, “Are you the one they call Tiger?” I’ve heard a couple of whispers about him, people saying things about a dragon against a tiger. And I’m obvious the dragon…so he must be the tiger…?

“Hahahaha,” Donghae smirked, “So you do know who I am, I’m surprised you didn’t stop me from approaching Dara.”

“Just because I know the name ‘Tiger’ doesn’t mean I knew your real name or your face. I'm pretty bad at remembering people. Trust me,” he gritted his teeth, “if I had known, I would have already beaten you to a pulp for even considering getting near Dara.”

Dara looked up at Jiyong in surprise.

“Jiyong!!! Let’s get out of here,” Sohee whined as she gripped onto Jiyong’s arm turning everyone’s attention back to her.

“Oh right, you,” Jiyong rolled his eyes as he yanked his arm away from her.

“Why is she here?” Donghae asked quietly glaring at Jiyong with burning eyes.

“Her?” Jiyong pointed towards Chaerin, Bom, and Minzy, “or her?” he asked distastefully as he pointed at Sohee.

“Sohee,” he gritted his teeth, “Why the is Sohee with you again? I thought you already threw her away.”

“Ya!” Sohee glared at him from behind Jiyong.

“Which reminds me,” Donghae glanced at her stomach and then back towards her face, “you’re pregnant.”

Sohee responded by hiding completely behind Jiyong. Jiyong glanced over his shoulder and stepped away, completely exposing Sohee.

“How. Many. Months?” Donghae asked looking towards the floor and slowly as he balled up his fists.

“F…F….F….Four…” she nervously said.

His head jerked up as he looked into Sohee eyes, “Then, it’s mine,” he calmly stated causing everyone in the café to gasp. By this time, everyone including all of the other guests and the workers were watching this scene unfold.

“NO! IT’S JIYONG’S! THIS CHILD WILL NEVER BE YOURS!” she screamed. After realizing what she said she quickly covered and looked away from Donghae.

Jiyong’s blood was boiling, “So you just wanted to tie me to you??? I thought it was suspicious that I was the father considering I hadn’t even seen you in over 6 months!” He yelled infuriated. He slowly let go of Dara’s hand as he turned to fully face Sohee.

Sohee shook her head wildly as tears started to form at the corner of her eyes, “So?! I’ve always wanted you but you never looked at me! How else could I have you?! When I found out I was pregnant with his child, I knew you’d never approach me again if you found out I was pregnant. I love you so much though! I even thought about killing myself when I realized you’d never approach me again. And then I heard that you refused to play around now, so I thought it was the perfect chance. It gave me hope that you changed and that you would accept me so I tried to find you again. Please, please be the father to my child,” tears were falling down her cheeks, “Please stay with me,” she tugged on his shirt.

Before Jiyong could react, Donghae grabbed Sohee’s arm, pulling her off of Jiyong, “Don’t ask another man to be the father of my child right in front of me!” Donghae fumed, “If that child is really mine, I will take responsibility, so please…don’t go begging this bastard. I will protect you,” he gently wiped the tears away from Sohee’s eyes, “I’ve always loved you, but you only saw him. I tried everything to get your attention, I even played around just like him in the hopes that you’d notice me,” he shut his eyes and clenched his jaw, “Please look at me, I’ll treat you a thousand times better than he ever could.”

“I don’t want you! I only want Jiyong!” Sohee screamed.

Donghae held her head steady, “But he doesn’t want you, he never has. Please, just give me a chance. As much as I want to see him suffer, I can’t have that suffering be from the child inside of you.”

“Why do you hate him so much?” Dara asked quietly interrupting the two, “you said before you only used me to get to him…so why?”

Jiyong looked down at Dara who looked as if she was about to break down from the sudden rush of information.

Donghae glared at Jiyong first before sneering at Dara, “Because the woman I was in love with only looked at him and he treated her like trash. To him, she was just a nuisance and an object to relieve his stress. Once he was done using her, he threw her away. So, of course, when I found out about you,” he smirked, “what else could I do besides use you and then throw you away? Let him suffer watching you fall for me.”

“Why…why…why would he suffer because of me?” she murmured, she lightly shook her head, “I…I need some fresh air.” With that, she quickly ran out of the café. What’s going on? She thought as she desperately ran further and further away from the scene. Donghae…Donghae was using me, all of this time…just get to Jiyong. He’s a playboy just like Jiyong. Sohee isn’t pregnant with Jiyong’s baby. The child is Donghae’s…and he loves Sohee, but Sohee loves Jiyong. But…but Jiyong hasn’t seen her for at least half a year…and what did she say? He’s not playing around with girls anymore? Why? Did he suddenly take an interest in guys? She shook her head, stop being naïve, Dara. You should know by now that everyone has made it clear that he isn’t gay. Only you were foolish enough to believe that. So why did he change then? Tears were starting to fall down her cheeks, Did he find someone he loves? Someone he’s serious about? Someone so important to him that he’d change his ways? Who? Who is she? She clutched her chest as she continued running.

“Dara!!!!” Someone yelled from behind her.

She turned her head around to see who was chasing her, Ji-Jiyong?? Why is he chasing me? He should be clearing up this whole misunderstanding with whoever made him change. I-I-I’m not strong enough to be a supportive friend. I can’t cheer him on right now. I need to get away from him, she thought. “D-Don’t follow me!!!” She screamed as she started to run even faster, tears clouding her vision.

“DARA WATCH OUT!!!” He yelled. *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH*


And then she died...the end.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading my story!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bad joke...keke...


Jiyong’s POV:

Once Dara ran out of the café, my feet automatically went after her. Next thing I knew I was chasing her through the streets, Damn, for such a small girl should could run, I thought.

“Dara!!!” I called in an attempt to stop her.

She turned over to look at me. , she’s crying. “D-Don’t follow me!!!” She screamed as she turned back and sprinted ahead.

All of a sudden I see a car rushing towards her. “DARA WATCH OUT!!” I yell as I sprinted forward using every ounce of strength in my body. Right in the nick of time I was able to wrap my arm around her waist pulling her out of the way of the car.

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH* The car skidded to a halt, “YA! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!!” the driver yelled as he continued on his way.

After I had pulled her we landed harshly onto the cement with her on top of me and my arms wrapped around her. God, she smells sweet, I inhale deeply before opening my eyes only to see her trying desperately to get away from me.

“Let go!” she punched my chest, “I don’t want to see you! I don’t need your help!”

This infuriated me, I just saved her and this is what she does to me??? “YA!” I grabbed onto her wrists, “DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED??? YOU ALMOST RAN INTO A CAR. YOU COULD HAVE DIED DARA!” I yelled. All of a sudden I see fresh tears cascade down her pretty face. Seeing that she wasn’t resisting anymore, I stood up and pulled her up with me. I gently cupped her cheeks and wiped away her tears, “I’m sorry for yelling at you, but please,” I pleaded, “Please don’t be so careless.”

She slowly nodded.

I move my hands from her cheeks and hug her, “I’m sorry about everything that has happened,” I whisper into her ear, “It’s all a misunderstanding, please understand.”

I felt her hesitate before hugging me back.

I hugged her tighter, “God, I’ve missed you so much.” Can we just stay like this forever?

“Me too,” she softly whispered into my chest. Should I confess? Is it too soon?

I slowly pulled away from her and tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. “Can we go back to how we used to be?”

She blinked a few times but didn’t reply.

Was that not the right thing to say?? ! What should I say?? Ummm…ummm… “Can we go back to being best friends again?” I blurted out. ! That is so not what I meant to say, I don’t want to go back to being just best friends with you Sandara Park! As I open my mouth to say something else she cuts me off.

“Yeah, let’s do that,” she looked away from me as she said this.

I felt my chest tighten, so this is what it’s like…this is what it’s like to be friend-zoned. At least, I looked at her once more before hugging her, at least she’s willing to be friends with me after knowing how I truly am…


A/N: Ah....you're an idiot Jiyong...whelp...will they really just be 'best friends'? Until next time! *trust me more daragon moments will come in the next few chapters! D: I just need to edit them...keke