"I think they're called humans, hyung"

Heartstrings

Seung Yoon burst through the glass-paneled door, not even pausing to knock before pulling you inside behind him. The man eyeing paperwork on a large sofa looked up, eyebrows dipped over his dark eyes.

"I didn't call for you."

His eyes darted between the two of you, pausing on your entwined fingers before giving a disapproving huff.

"I'm busy, please leave. Return when you have sense enough to knoc-"

"No. You're going to listen."

You gave a glance at Seung Yoon, letting out a small whimper at his sudden disobedience.

"Pardon, Seung Yoon?"

The smaller man placed papers on the coffee table, raising to his feet with a threatening scowl. 

"How dare you speak to me like that! Have you forgotten who I am? What I've done for you? You're on thin ice right now"

He shot another glare at you, causing you to recoil in fear, half-hiding behind Seung Yoon. The boy stood there, chest puffed out, cheeks flashing red. The older man resorted back to glowering at him, letting out a deep sigh as he turned away.

"I don't know what's wrong with you, Seung Yoon"

Seung Yoon clicked into action, jerking forward, the movement making you stumble to the spot beside him. He raised your hands together, shaking them at the older man.

"I'm in love."

The CEO looked over his shoulder, eyes widened.

"We're in love."

Seung Yoon stated, pulling you closer, gazing at you delicately with dampened eyes. The older man didn't move.

"Really?"

His tone was unreadable as he glanced at you. You daren't speak, fearing that your voice would break with the tears that threatened to pour. You gave a short-but-sure nod before the man faced away again, stalking over to a large window to take in the grey cityscape. Seung Yoon went to speak several times, each being cut of by the rise of a stubby index finger. The man stayed silent for several moments, barely moving as he spoke again.

"I could terminate both of your contracts right now for misconduct. Blacklist you. You're aware of that?"

The two of you jolted, Seung Yoon taking a gulp of air as realisation hit him, sense finally being restored.

"S-sajang-nim, plea-"

You stepped towards him, knees threatening to give way beneath you. Now you were close enough to see his face, just a slither of it, inches away from the heavy industrial glass. You watched as the corner of his lip tugged up, ever so slightly.

"I'll release a statement tomorrow morning."

He glanced over his shoulder, smile now fully-bloomed. Seung Yoon leapt forward, catching you in his arms and lifting you from the ground. The pair of you spun several rotations, eventually landing when the elder had turned to face you again, the boys arms still wrapped around your waist. Seung Yoon's grin was as wide as you'd ever seen it. He was glowing.

"You have my permission to date-"

He stepped forward, reaching out to you both.

"-and my blessing"

You lessened the distance, stepping into the mans embrace. He ruffled Seung Yoons hair several times before stepping back, resuming his business-like aura.

"I was worried that the feelings weren't sincere enough, perhaps a simple crush. I told Seung Yoon to stay away. I'm sorry. I was trying to protect your careers, your feelings."

He gave another fatherly smile.

"It takes alot to come up here and admit your feelings in front of me. I knew you were in love as soon as you walked through the door. No one in their right mind would dare do such a thing."

He eyed Seung Yoon as the boy sheepishly bowed his head, small smile pulling at his full-lips.

"I'm happy for you both. True love is hard to find."

He gazed at you both for a few moments before clearing his throat.

"Now, get out, I have paperwork to do. Forget about training, its been a hard day. Spend the rest of it enjoying eachothers company"

He shot another smile before resuming his seat on the sofa. You took Seung Yoon's hand, dragging him towards the still-ajar exit. Suddenly you felt lips against your cheek, his hand escaping your grasp as he turned towards the CEO.

"Actually, Sajang-nim, if you wouldn't mind, I'd rather you didn't issue a statement-"

You turned, glaring suspiciously at the boy, who only smiled brightly in return.

"-I've got my own idea."

The older man glanced up, smiling slyly as he nodded his permission, immediately going back to work. Seung Yoon shot a fist into the air in celebration as he resumed holding your hand, tugging you out of the room with a short bow.

***

You spent the afternoon together, curled up between the large boxes, embracing, the only sounds were of Gaehyo's scuffling as she tried to climb into the box full of bedding and occasional sweet chuckles.

That was until Seungri returned.

He found you asleep in eachothers arms, unconscious smiles on both pairs of lips. He stilled, realisation hitting him, knowing smirk spread across his face. He shut the door silently before hurtling out of the building and down the street towards some tall apartment buildings.

***

"So what do we call them?"

"What do you mean 'what do we call them'?"

"I think they're called humans, hyung"

"You know, for a pretty little maknae, you're awfully rude. And I mean like a couple name"

"What, like Kaisoo or Baekyeol or something?"

"Jinwoo, have you been reading those homo novels about the SM sunbae's again? You really have to stop that."

"I'll kill you in your sleep. I'll kill all off you. With your own pillows."

Seung Yoon shifted as the voices broke out into raucous laughter and the sounds of someone being tackled to the ground. The movement caused your eyes to open, immediately cursing the boys that broke your peaceful slumber. 

The all looked up in shock, Seunghoon taking the chance to escape from underneath the murderous Jinwoo to scuttle behind Seungri and Mino, wearing matching smirks.

"Hello lovebirds" 

The elder purred, stalking over to a box next to your head, leaning his chest against it, glaring down smugly.

"We weren't interrupting, were we? Only you looked so cosy together. We didn't spoil the moment, did we?"

The rapper also crept forward, throwing an arm around Seungri's neck.

"Mino-hyung, you've been spoiling everything since we first met, don't pretend to be sorry now"

Mino acted out his offense as Seung Yoon chuckled, rubbing sleep from his eyes, leaning forward to pull his now-dead arm from behind your back, gently placing it across your thighs as he gave a small peck to your nose.

The small cooing noises soon gave way to louder ones of wretching, emitted by Seunghoon, doubled over with his head inside a box. Gaehyo, who had somehow managed to complete the challenge of climbing into the box successfully, popped up, pawing at the rappers ear.

"I think we should move to Busan or somewhere, I'm way past being fed up with these idiots"

You struggled to pull Seung Yoon to his feet, giving a teasing smirk to the other boys. He leant into your face, mirroring your expression.

"Definitely! Maybe even to another country? As soon as possible"

You heard a sigh from over your shoulder.

"They've just started dating and they're already planning married life"

Jinwoo shot a wink at you both, as Taehyun crept over, joining in the hug as he whispered into Seung Yoon's ear.

"Hyung, you can't leave without me, I'm not staying here with these lunatics"

He huddled closer, pressing his cheek against your own.

"Seriously though, we're happy for you two"

Jinwoo slapped a hand on the leaders back, grinning happily.

"Finally!"

Seungri chipped in, slipping from Mino's grip.

"To the happy new couple"

Seunghoon peeled himself from the box, raising Gaehyo in one hand in some form of toast. You both sighed, touching foreheads as the others grabbed random boxes, joining Seunghoon.

 

---

The feels I had whilst writing this. It's so close to the end. One measly chapter left. //sobbing

I still think the editor dislikes me, idk