Let's Talk About Us

Heartstrings

He gave you a hopeless look, stepping forward to scoop up the inquisitive Gaehyo, laying her in his arms.

"Please, we need to talk"

You gave a loud huff and an irritated chuckle.

"You want to talk?! Hah. You've ignored me for two weeks and now you want to talk?"

"You don't understand at all!"

He leant forward, raising his voice, the anger painting his cheeks a light flush as he gritted his teeth. He hugged the dog tighter to his chest, securing her as he took another step so he was inches away from you. 

"What else is there to understand?! If I did something you should've just said-"

You let out a shakey breath of air, holding back the tears.

"Every day I waited to see you, waited for you to text me, ring me, anything. It hurt, Seung Yoon."

He took step back, concern and guilt spreading across his face.

"You don't want to speak to me, just leave."

He gave burdened sigh.

"Let me explain"

"No, I've told you-"

"Will you just shut up!"

He barked, edging forward again, leering over you, eyebrows knitted together over his dark eyes. You pushed at him, gaze icy as you opened your mouth once more to tell him to go.

You had barely uttered the first syllable when you saw his face surge towards your own, capturing your lips in a fiery kiss as the tears fell like rain from both pairs of eyes. Finally, he pulled away, sad eyes tearing through you as once again he began to shout.

"You really have no clue how hard its been on me! I did it to protect you, because if you're too ignorant to notice, I care about you!"

The confession that you had dreamt about for months, turning into a hurtful remark in the heat of the moment. 

"You have no right to care anymore. Get out."

You snatched the dog from his arms, moving away from him and glaring at the door as if it would just fall open. His eyes begged you. 

"Look, I'm sorry, please-"

"I meant it, Seung Yoon. Get out. "

You grasped the door handle, swinging it open and glowering at him, threatening him to do anything else but leave. He lingered, giving one last desperate look before sighing.

"Fine."

He moved into the doorway, standing close as his eyes locked with yours.

"You really are ignorant."

He grabbed the edge of the door, slamming it shut behind him.

You stood, quivering as you sobbed, tightly embracing the small dog.

*Look at this iddy-biddy little chapter. Much angst, very emotion. 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER, I WORKED HARD ON IT